ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 240 of 240
« First < 140190230236237238239240
Media Center>*The NEW Movies Thread*
Bowser 11:09 AM 01-04-2014
Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:56 AM 05-03-2021
I repeat: "Nobody" is shit. It's so bad that I'm not sure whether it's a failed comedy or just a piss poor Death Wish clone.
[Reply]
Fish 12:18 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
I repeat: "Nobody" is shit. It's so bad that I'm not sure whether it's a failed comedy or just a piss poor Death Wish clone.
Maybe it's you. :-)


[Reply]
Mennonite 12:24 PM 05-03-2021
I can't help it if there are a lot of dumb ****ing people in the world.

I love movies. Or at least I used to up until every movie became some Disney pabulum, political garbage, or a blockbuster remake of a better movie. Whose fault is it? The dumb fucks who pay to watch this shit.
[Reply]
heapshake 03:13 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
It's so bad that I'm not sure whether it's a failed comedy or just a piss poor Death Wish clone.
If you had watched more than the first 30 minutes you would have found out that it is neither.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:46 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
I can't help it if there are a lot of dumb ****ing people in the world.

I love movies. Or at least I used to up until every movie became some Disney pabulum, political garbage, or a blockbuster remake of a better movie. Whose fault is it? The dumb ****s who pay to watch this shit.
Couldn’t have said it better myself.
[Reply]
lcarus 05:09 PM 05-04-2021
I enjoyed "Nobody" as well, and I don't like anything these days. It was fun mindless action.
[Reply]
Stryker 05:25 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Maybe it's you. :-)

It is. I loved it and thought No Remorse (watched last night) was good too!
When you watch movies like these, you have to go into it for what it is! It is not going to be a BLOCKBUSTER it is just an action movie - sit back, relax and enjoy!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:36 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
It is. I loved it and thought No Remorse (watched last night) was good too!
When you watch movies like these, you have to go into it for what it is! It is not going to be a BLOCKBUSTER it is just an action movie - sit back, relax and enjoy!
w/oRemorse could well be a decent brainless flick, but the criticism comes from it wasting such a brilliant property.

Like the rage against Dune, or my personal rage against Bonfire of the Vanities, or the chronic timidity about finally adapting Confederacy of Dunces, . . . and certainly the last season of GoT.

Some works are brilliant enough that people feel there is a duty to honor the material when adapting to film or miniseries, etc.
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:54 PM 05-07-2021
I love Zombie stuff... this looks a little different but good. By Zach Snyder too.


[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:10 AM Today
New Venom movie trailer dropped.


[Reply]
Page 240 of 240
« First < 140190230236237238239240
Up