ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 146
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:31 AM 02-03-2023
If they run up the score on bad teams. That hasn't worked well for Lamar and Allen. *Winning close games builds team chemistry. Fight to the last whistle mentality is just SOP

Edit- *could be part of Andy's season long preparation for the postseason
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:35 AM 02-03-2023
Burrow >>> Hurts
[Reply]
CupidStunt 05:08 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Jerm:
It’s hilarious to me…they never learn.

The Eagles haven’t played any elite QBs or offenses, Hurts is more compromised than Mahomes, their defensive scheme plays right into our hands, and Siriani/Hurts have never been in this big of a game…we have and we’re battle tested.

Two weeks for Andy and Spags to cook something up…?

There’s zero doubt in my mind the Chiefs are winning this game and it wouldn’t surprise me if we curbstomp them.
I agree with a lot of this, but defensive scheme? Their run D sucks (which teams don't try to abuse), their pass-rush is absurd and could definitely exploit a weakness like our tackles, and they're good in the secondary. LBs are definitely exploitable.

I think Andy and co will devise a great plan, and obviously they haven't seen anything like a Mahomes-led offense, but I'm not sure how it's a great matchup. The 9ers, for example, would've been better. Much better run D, a less diverse pass-rush that we could scheme against 1 guy, and worse in the secondary.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:28 AM 02-03-2023
We need to go up 13-0 and then remind Hurts this was the score when Saban replaced you with Tua. Probably Chris Jones narrating at the line.

Seriously though, Hurts is not a great thrower of the football, poor mans Lamar Jackson. I feel 5x better going into this Superbowl matchip than the last two AFCC games. If we don't turn it over.

I got it 35-20 in a no doubter by halftime.
[Reply]
Danguardace 05:58 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Jerm:
It’s hilarious to me…they never learn.

The Eagles haven’t played any elite QBs or offenses, Hurts is more compromised than Mahomes, their defensive scheme plays right into our hands, and Siriani/Hurts have never been in this big of a game…we have and we’re battle tested.

Two weeks for Andy and Spags to cook something up…?

There’s zero doubt in my mind the Chiefs are winning this game and it wouldn’t surprise me if we curbstomp them.
Every year the Bills come into the post season with a highly decorated defense in terms of stats, then they get sliced up. Regular season means nothing now you're not playing Tyler Heineken or Danny Dimes in a Superbowl
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:17 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Every year the Bills come into the post season with a highly decorated defense in terms of stats, then they get sliced up. Regular season means nothing now you're not playing Tyler Heineken or Danny Dimes in a Superbowl
Even Tyler Heineken put up 35 vs these guys.
[Reply]
farmerchief 07:26 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I saw that. Wish it were all white.
White on White makes our guys look faster!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:33 AM 02-03-2023
Rodgers left the game in the third quarter and lost 33-40 in overtime
[Reply]
Jerm 07:43 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
I agree with a lot of this, but defensive scheme? Their run D sucks (which teams don't try to abuse), their pass-rush is absurd and could definitely exploit a weakness like our tackles, and they're good in the secondary. LBs are definitely exploitable.

I think Andy and co will devise a great plan, and obviously they haven't seen anything like a Mahomes-led offense, but I'm not sure how it's a great matchup. The 9ers, for example, would've been better. Much better run D, a less diverse pass-rush that we could scheme against 1 guy, and worse in the secondary.
Their pass rush is good no doubt but they play the most vanilla ass zone scheme and rarely come out of it….keep Pat upright and he’s going to carve them up.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:47 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:

When has KC ever taken advantage of that against any team? I think of all stats one could come up with regarding a team that stat is the least relevant.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:49 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
We need to go up 13-0 and then remind Hurts this was the score when Saban replaced you with Tua. Probably Chris Jones narrating at the line.

Seriously though, Hurts is not a great thrower of the football, poor mans Lamar Jackson. I feel 5x better going into this Superbowl matchip than the last two AFCC games. If we don't turn it over.

Nah, he might not be the second coming of Montana, but he is a better passer than Jackson.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 07:57 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Nah, he might not be the second coming of Montana, but he is a better passer than Jackson.
Seriously. I'm getting tired of the weak takes around here.
[Reply]
Youngbuck17 08:49 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Burrow >>> Hurts
Stats don't ever tell the full story, but they can point out the flaws in basic arguments.

Passing Yards:
Burrow: 4,475 (in 606 pass attempts)
Hurts: 3,701 (in 460 pass attempts) (remember Hurts missed a few games)

Completion %:
Burrow: 68.3%
Hurts: 66.5%

Passing TD/INT:
Burrow: 35/12
Hurts: 22/6

QB Rate:
Burrow: 100.8
Hurts: 101.6

Rushing yards and TDs:
Burrow: 257 yards and 5 TDs
Hurts: 760 yards and 13 TDs

20+ yard plays:
Burrow: 53
Hurts: 52

40+ yard plays:
Burrow: 10
Hurts: 11
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:57 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:

Nah.

Rich man's Alex Smith.
[Reply]
O.city 08:58 AM 02-03-2023
Anyone that argues that Hurts is a better QB than Burrow seriously needs a head examination.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 146
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Up