ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady left the Bucs camp a week ago and they don't know when he'll be back.
wazu 01:39 PM 08-18-2022
Wouldn't want CP to miss out on yet another bizarre story involving Tom Brady.

As the Tom Brady training-camp hiatus lingers, the situation is becoming more confusing. https://t.co/oVmfu2gCiC

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) August 18, 2022

[Reply]
Rain Man 07:15 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
If it's the Masked Singer that is awesome. Leave your team for a shit-ton of time during a critical window of prep for the season so you can film quite possibly the stupidest show of all time.
That's one of those shows where the ads are very valuable in informing me that I never want to see the show.
[Reply]
Spott 07:46 PM 08-19-2022
The only way I’m watching Brady singing with a mask on is if it’s an Isis video.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 07:58 PM 08-19-2022
As much as I like Brady, missing camp for the masked singer or pretty much any tv show seems a little lame unless he has always wanted to do that show and this is the last season of it. Otherwise, he can do that show or any other show that wants him when he retires. If he is contractually obligated, he can probably redo the contract.

Now if he is missing time to simply spend more time with his family/kids even on a vacation, his teammates should understand that. That is special treatment that actually makes sense for a 45 year old QB and was reasonable to negotiate with the Bucs before he came back. He can continue to workout. But for all we know, he is spending time with his kid that normally lives in NY before that kid starts school.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:23 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I hate the Tom Brady and the Masked Singer NUKE THIS THREAD
This!
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:27 PM 08-19-2022
Go crawl in a hole and die

Fuck you tom brady
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:44 AM 08-20-2022
Brady sings country. "I gargled my grandson on a Tacoma tailgate. Then inseminated his country girl mother through a flavor straw." "Oh yeah!"
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:57 AM 08-20-2022
Wait...can Tom Brady even sing?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:41 AM 08-20-2022
How long does it take HGH to leave the system so one can pass a PED test?
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:38 AM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Brady sings country. "I gargled my grandson on a Tacoma tailgate. Then inseminated his country girl mother through a flavor straw." "Oh yeah!"
This is your best post ever
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:49 PM 08-25-2022
Only reason for bumping this thread is because I heard this comment and there was no other place to restate it.

Did you know... Tom Brady's first NFL snap happened about 11 months before the tragedies of 9/11?

Damn - that warps perspective on time.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:57 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That would be hilarious. I know Gronk was on that show.
Gronk? Sheesh, that guy sounds retarded just talking. I can't imagine him trying to sing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:02 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Gronk? Sheesh, that guy sounds reeruned just talking. I can't imagine him trying to sing.
My wife showed it to me. It was actually hilarious. The guy is brain damaged.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:03 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Only reason for bumping this thread is because I heard this comment and there was no other place to restate it.

Did you know... Tom Brady's first NFL snap happened about 11 months before the tragedies of 9/11?

That is pretty fucking nuts.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:05 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
I wonder how the audiences work in terms of releasing the identity of who was revealed?? If the show doesn't premier for over a month, but they are filming in front of live audiences, wouldn't these live audiences break the news on whose the cast in the next month even before the season premier?
Pretty sure you have to sign an NDA.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:05 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

Yes, we are all old. :-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up