ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 277
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Bills Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-23-2022
Eat shit and die, Bills.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:20 PM 01-23-2022
The last sports talk show I've watched is the one in the last season of eastbound and down

Fixins
[Reply]
alanm 12:21 PM 01-23-2022
I'm in today. All week long it's been all Bills and nothing else. Apparently the Chiefs don't have a chance. I know us fans pay more attention to that than the players and coaches. Strictly speaking as a fan I'm pissed off about the lack of respect being given to the Chiefs. And I find that incredible being the 2 time defending AFC champs. I'd like nothing more than to see them come out with their hair on fire like they did against Dallas and kick the shit outta Buffalo.
[Reply]
arrwheader 12:22 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Which one do you expect to turnout better?
At first I thought the cookshack would just because it easier to control even though green egg hold pretty well but I am really not sure. Green egg when done right, I think is superb to electric. Will update when their done!

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:23 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by irafreak:
I think this will be a dog fight. I think we can get in their heads though with a big run. All the media losers saying Allen's A game is better than mahomes because of his super high rating performance last week seem to forget mahomes explodes in games. He can play an "Allen A game" in 2 quarters.
lol mahomes A game involves doing shit that has never been done before, like throwing a TD to a WR, RB, TE and OL in a single game

Let's see any other QB do that
[Reply]
alanm 12:29 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Hail to the Chiefs! The crowd at Arrowhead is going to loud af. I hope the Chiefs destroy the Bills today. Their fanbase is a bunch of drunk inbred New Yorkers. Fuck all of them
I think it's a good day to break the decibel record at Arrowhead. :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:33 PM 01-23-2022
NOTHING LIKE FIGURE SKATING TO PUMP YOU UP FOR FOOTBALL

MAKES ME WANT TO RUN THROUGH A BRICK WALL LETS GOOO
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 12:37 PM 01-23-2022
LESSSSSSSGOOOOOOOO!

Playoff Pat is going to roll tonight
[Reply]
CupidStunt 12:49 PM 01-23-2022
It's really fucking lame how so much coverage focuses on a game that happened months ago. What matters is how the teams are playing now. That week 5 game doesn't mean shit, same as those losses to the Texans and Titans before we stunted on them when it mattered.

I'll never get it. They've obsessed over the earlier Rams-Bucs game as well despite being in week 3 and half the offensive players changing.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 12:51 PM 01-23-2022
Looking forward to a week of hearing how the Bengals are going to repeat having the refs in their pocket, Chase getting 270 yards, converting 3rd and 27, and holding the Chiefs to 3 points in the 2nd half. All on the road this time.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:52 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Looking forward to a week of hearing how the Bengals are going to repeat having the refs in their pocket, Chase getting 270 yards, converting 3rd and 27, and holding the Chiefs to 3 points in the 2nd half. All on the road this time.
Me too. It will motivate the shit out of this team.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 12:53 PM 01-23-2022
Any word on Fenton? Seems unlikely, underrated story. He'd help.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:00 PM 01-23-2022
It's really fucking lame how so much coverage focuses on a game that happened months ago. What matters is how the teams are playing now. That week 5 game doesn't mean shit, same as those losses to the Texans and Titans before we stunted on them when it mattered.

I'll never get it. They've obsessed over the earlier Rams-Bucs game as well despite being in week 3 and half the offensive players changing.
Funny thing is last year the media used the opposite logic in promoting the Bills. KC’s regular season win didn’t mean anything because the Bills were a hot team at the end of the year.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:06 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Me too. It will motivate the shit out of this team.

I don’t think they’ll need it. I’m sure that loss is pretty fresh in their memories. It won’t hurt to hear how great Joe Burrow is all week either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:07 PM 01-23-2022
Any word on Fenton? Seems unlikely, underrated story. He'd help.

I bet he’s inactive since he didn’t practice all week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:09 PM 01-23-2022
Please attack Allen and make his head spin.

No more linebackers hanging out doing nothing in the middle of the field with quarters coverage.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 277
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up