ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 192
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Trade for OT Orlando Brown
Dante84 01:00 PM 04-23-2021
developing.

The #Ravens are trading LT Orlando Brown to the #Chiefs, per me and @MikeGarafolo. A new blindside protector for Patrick Mahomes.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

Kansas City is trading its first-round pick Thursday night, along with three other picks in the 2021 and 2022 drafts, to the Baltimore Ravens in exchange for Pro Bowl OT Orlando Brown and one pick in the 2021 draft and another in 2022, per sources.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 23, 2021

Full details: #Chiefs get:
Orland Brown, 2021 2nd and a 2022 6th rounder
Ravens get: 2021 1st, 3rd, 4th and 20221 5th

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

[Reply]
In58men 03:58 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
My bad guys. I only saw the first tweet on my phone in the OP. Thought it said our 1st rounder plus 3 others in 2021 and missed the "and 2022" part.
Get your fucking shit together bro
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:58 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Suh is a legit bitch who takes cheap shots.

He don’t want the smoke
That is accurate.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:59 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Get your fucking shit together bro
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:59 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Love that Veeeeeatch!!!

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:59 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by Chefmatt34:
It concerns me a bit that he is not being extended, I'm not going to lie. If we can't extend him after the season for some reason we will have traded alot for a one year rental. There is always the franchise tag I suppose. Where will the cap space come from to extend a pro bowl left tackle?
I wouldn't worry about it.

They'll get the deal done. Timing of the extension is critical.

The Chiefs used some of the cap space they'd cleared for Trent Williams to sign Jarran Reed. They need to free up some more (See: Mathieu extension talks).

Then the Chiefs have the FA class after the draft. There are guys at DE and LB who could really be great fits in KC. It might make sense for them to test those waters and see who they can get on one-year deals before they use that room.

They will have next offseason to work out that deal with Brown. Plus the franchise tag if they need it. The deal will get done.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:00 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by Chefmatt34:
It concerns me a bit that he is not being extended, I'm not going to lie. If we can't extend him after the season for some reason we will have traded alot for a one year rental. There is always the franchise tag I suppose. Where will the cap space come from to extend a pro bowl left tackle?
:-)

Bro, Veach is not Carl Peterson.

He is not gonna fuck up a deal for our LT with the GOAT under center.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:00 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Just imagine if Niang turns out to be as good as we all think he might be....
Oh it’s going to happen how that he can play his natural position and will be surrounded by vets on the OL.

We are going to have 2 BAMF as our bookend T’s. I love Fisher/Schwartz, but they were much more finesse than these two.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:01 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I wouldn't worry about it.

They'll get the deal done. Timing of the extension is critical.

The Chiefs used some of the cap space they'd cleared for Trent Williams to sign Jarran Reed. They need to free up some more (See: Mathieu extension talks).

Then the Chiefs have the FA class after the draft. There are guys at DE and LB who could really be great fits in KC. It might make sense for them to test those waters and see who they can get on one-year deals before they use that room.

They will have next offseason to work out that deal with Brown. Plus the franchise tag if they need it. The deal will get done.
This.

Veach was willing to go into an uncomfortable price range to sign Trent Williams. It's clear he's serious about investing in the LT position.

I don't think he would make this move if he thought there was a chance that him and OBJ weren't going to be able to reach an extension.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:02 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Oh it’s going to happen how that he can play his natural position and will be surrounded by vets on the OL.

We are going to have 2 BAMF as our bookend T’s. I love Fisher/Schwartz, but they were much more finesse than these two.
what if...

what if... the Chiefs OL is good enough now that you can't rush with 4 and get pressure and defend the run with a light box?

What... what will the Chiefs' O do to teams/the NFL?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:02 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Just imagine if Niang turns out to be as good as we all think he might be....

[Reply]
staylor26 04:03 PM 04-23-2021
what if...

what if... the Chiefs OL is good enough now that you can't rush with 4 and get pressure and defend the run with a light box?

R.A.P.E.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:05 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:06 PM 04-23-2021
R.A.P.E.
Dolphin-level rape.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:06 PM 04-23-2021
R.A.P.E.
It's Clyde's time to shine. The left side in particular will be blowing dudes off the line of scrimmage. He should be able to reach the second level with consistency. Which will of course bring the backers in and then Patrick will....well what you said.
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:07 PM 04-23-2021
what if...

[Reply]
Page 36 of 192
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Up