< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Best Chiefs roster in franchise history
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:48 PM 04-27-2024
Best GM in NFL history doesn’t hurt either
[Reply]
trndobrd 09:14 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Best GM in NFL history doesn’t hurt either
Easily overlooked is the team of assistant coaches, position coaches, player-personnel guys, and scouts that Veech has put together....and an environment focused on winning, not egos.

https://www.chiefs.com/news/inside-t...outing-combine
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:16 AM 04-28-2024
Best interior line in the league. Best left guard best center & best right guard.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:21 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
You left out the one obvious thing that can derail this train in a heartbeat. Injuries. Other than that, the corner issue is the glaring concern, at this point in time.

Good point.

I still want Pacheco insurance and another WR to do some of the Rashee Rice stuff.

Because the way he was used last year isn't great over a lot of games for health.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:53 PM 04-27-2024
Yip
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:10 PM 04-27-2024
Bring back McKinnon and Donovan Smith and sign a veteran corner and we are in business. I think Reid and Mahomes are hungry to get this offense cranking again. It was a struggle to score 20+ last year. Would not surprise me whatsoever if they finish the year with the #1 offense. So much damn firepower.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:18 PM 04-27-2024
31 other teams are saying the same thing
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:23 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
31 other teams are saying the same thing
They're definitely NOT saying this in Buffalo, Cincy, Los Angeles, Denver, Las Vegas or Miami.
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:45 AM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
They're definitely NOT saying this in Buffalo, Cincy, Los Angeles, Denver, Las Vegas or Miami.
I think he was referring to my comment on the page prior :-)
[Reply]
Cosmos 09:11 AM 04-28-2024
We’re one Pacheco shoulder surgery (he’s already had 2), from watching CEH miss holes and run up the backs of our OL another year.

Proven depth at RB is terrible ATM, and I expect Veach to sign a veteran FA, trade, or even sign roster cuts out of preseason.

As it stands right now, LT and RB2 are this rosters biggest concerns.
[Reply]
In58men 09:15 AM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
We’re one Pacheco shoulder surgery (he’s already had 2), from watching CEH miss holes and run up the backs of our OL another year.

Proven depth at RB is terrible ATM, and I expect Veach to sign a veteran FA, trade, or even sign roster cuts out of preseason.

As it stands right now, LT and RB2 are this rosters biggest concerns.
I like some of the undrafted FAs we picked up.

I do feel like we’ll shy away from the run more and utilize more jet sweeps. However, I wouldn’t mind bringing back Damien Harris. He’s 4 years younger than McKinnon and already knows the system. Plug and play
[Reply]
DRM08 09:30 PM 04-27-2024
Hank Stram’s team was pretty loaded with Hall of Fame talent.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:34 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Hank Stram’s team was pretty loaded with Hall of Fame talent.
Skill positions on offense are not even close.
[Reply]
trndobrd 09:57 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Skill positions on offense are not even close.
Interesting thought experiment. Two game series. 1970 SB winning Chiefs (magically restored to youth, or resurrected if necessary) iv 2024 Chiefs squad.

Game one 1970 rules, uniforms and officials. No replay. Each member of 2023 squad must smoke two cigarettes during half time. Injured player can ‘juice up” as needed if injured.

Game two, 2023 rules , uniforms, officiating. No smoking in the locker rooms. No drugs.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:02 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
Interesting thought experiment. Two game series. 1970 SB winning Chiefs (magically restored to youth, or resurrected if necessary) iv 2024 Chiefs squad.

Game one 1970 rules, uniforms and officials. No replay. Each member of 2023 squad must smoke two cigarettes during half time. Injured player can ‘juice up” as needed if injured.

Game two, 2023 rules , uniforms, officiating. No smoking in the locker rooms. No drugs.
Honestly I think they’d have to call both games at half. Chris Jones would literally kill multiple lineman from the 60’s/70’s.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up