ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 46
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
BWillie 02:05 PM 03-29-2024
Caleb Williams is what happens when you went your entire life without being called a faggot.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:06 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ohh I would absolutely be in top of things if I had concerns that my son was the one being bullied (or potentially getting bullied).
My parents are crazy non-confrontational (I somehow don't think that's an issue for you :-)), so their solution was telling me to just ignore it.

And if you don't know anything about bullies... they don't really care if you ignore them.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:08 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
My parents are crazy non-confrontational (I somehow don't think that's an issue for you :-)), so their solution was telling me to just ignore it.

And if you don't know anything about bullies... they don't really care if you ignore them.
:-)

I'm the type to tell the bully's dad that if he doesn't resolve it, me and him are going to have problems.

I grew up with a dad that would tell me to punch a bully in the mouth the next time he fucks with me.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:12 PM 03-29-2024
If anything, I think culture is the biggest thing when it comes to that stuff.

I'm half white half Cuban, but I identity more with ny Cuban side and that's the culture I grew up with, and that my kids will grow up with (my wife is also Cuban).

I'd love it if my family's culture stays Cuban, but it's not a big deal by any means.
Idk shit about your ancestry but I’ve been to Cuba and I’ve been around a lot of Cubans in America so I know there’s a good chance your shit is pretty mixed up anyway. It’s really not uncommon for Latinos to not look a lot like some of their grandparents and that’s pretty normal.

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol yeah all those short qb's drafted 1st have struggled for no reason obviously!!..them being weak throwing over the middle because they can't see well has nothing to do with it clearly :-)
You realize you have a sample size of two, right? Bryce Young was drafted last year. We cannot determine much about him at this point.

Do you have proof that they struggle to throw over the middle because they can’t see?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:14 PM 03-29-2024
My kids will always be taught that bullying is never ok.

I don't really think anything else can be done outside of that. This idea that we can control the rest of society is just nonsense.
You might want to keep them out of CP DC or other political areas where bullying is openly celebrated.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:17 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You might want to keep them out of CP DC or other political areas where bullying is openly celebrated.
To be honest, I don't think even the DC is as bad as young boys can be. As bad as I am, I was 100x worse as a kid/teen.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:20 PM 03-29-2024
Drew Brees is both short, slight of build AND had a relatively weak arm and you couldn’t name 10 QBs in the history of the league better than he was.

Dan Marino scored like a 14 on the Wonderlic and Brett Favre was obviously a total dumbass. The only positive note about Tom Brady coming into the league was that he had a plus arm.

Height, like intelligence, or arm strength is just one piece of what goes into making a good NFL QB.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:20 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Idk shit about your ancestry but I’ve been to Cuba and I’ve been around a lot of Cubans in America so I know there’s a good chance your shit is pretty mixed up anyway. It’s really not uncommon for Latinos to not look a lot like some of their grandparents and that’s pretty normal.
Yea, it absolutely is, which is why I think the strongest connection is culture.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:26 PM 03-29-2024
To be honest, I don't think even the DC is as bad as young boys can be. As bad as I am, I was 100x worse as a kid/teen.
Yeah, I had to wear special pants even as a younger kid so my giant cock didn't drag along the ground.

Everyone in the school called me tripod, it was humiliating.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:28 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Drew Brees is both short, slight of build AND had a relatively weak arm and you couldn’t name 10 QBs in the history of the league better than he was.

Dan Marino scored like a 14 on the Wonderlic and Brett Favre was obviously a total dumbass. The only positive note about Tom Brady coming into the league was that he had a plus arm.

Height, like intelligence, or arm strength is just one piece of what goes into making a good NFL QB.
What about being a pussy?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:29 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, I had to wear special pants even as a younger kid so my giant cock didn't drag along the ground.

Everyone in the school called me tripod, it was humiliating.
Ugh. Life is so unfair! Sorry this happened to you.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:35 PM 03-29-2024
Ugh. Life is so unfair! Sorry this happened to you.
Thanks. I used to get super triggered when people would call me a giant dick for booting them out of a thread or whatever, but I've learned to cope. Now I just ban them, lulz.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:35 PM 03-29-2024
I think we could resolve everything in this thread if we just allowed staylor to create a poll.

That’s always been the most effective way to end the conflicts I’ve had with him.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:37 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think we could resolve everything in this thread if we just allowed staylor to create a poll.

That’s always been the most effective way to end the conflicts I’ve had with him.
JFC i fuck one poll up and now I'll never live it down.

Bully!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:45 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
What about being a pussy?

Alex Smith ended up having a great career
[Reply]
Page 33 of 46
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up