ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 278 of 295
« First < 178228268274275276277278 279280281282288 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Womble 06:41 PM 03-06-2023
With all the talk of trades going on I was wondering if it was possible we could get rid of this guy by inserting him into another deal. The conversation could go something like this:

"Hello Mr Veach, it's Martin Mayhew GM of the Redski...the Commanders, yeah the Commanders. I would like to trade for L'Jarius Sneed and will offer you two 2nd round picks"

"Greetings Martin. I would love to accept this trade. For your two 2nd round picks you will receive L'Jarius Sneed and Clyde Edwards Hellaire.. who by the way isn't a total JAG"

"We get Clyde Edwards Hellaire for nothing? Oh my! Why thank you Mr. Veach"

"....hehe"
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:43 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
Crazy how some of you lot are giving this bum the benefit of the doubt for "prior commitments" to attend NY fashion week. NY fashion week? Are you serious? How ****ing stupid can you be that you think that there must be something so important in that carnival of tripe that means Clyde couldn't attend the parade.

"Mr Armani, Clyde would normally have loved to have come but his team just won the Super Bowl"

"Mama Mia!! withouta Clyde Edwards-Hellaira we have-a no show."

Let's be honest, he probably didn't give us a chance of winning the Lombardi after looking in the mirror. **** him and let's get rid if it's possible.
Actually, I just can't understand why anyone's caterwauling about CEH deciding to attend the show vs. the parade. He's a grown man, he can make decisions for himself.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:45 PM 03-06-2023
With all the talk of trades going on I was wondering if it was possible we could get rid of this guy by inserting him into another deal. The conversation could go something like this:

"Hello Mr Veach, it's Martin Mayhew GM of the Redski...the Commanders, yeah the Commanders. I would like to trade for L'Jarius Sneed and will offer you two 2nd round picks"

"Greetings Martin. I would love to accept this trade. For your two 2nd round picks you will receive L'Jarius Sneed and Clyde Edwards Hellaire.. who by the way isn't a total JAG"

"We get Clyde Edwards Hellaire for nothing? Oh my! Why thank you Mr. Veach"

"....hehe"
Why would the Chiefs do that? I must be missing the upside.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:52 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
All of this
[Reply]
Womble 06:59 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He's shit and no team realistically would want to give up draft capital and take on his contract. At least we could get his $2.7m salary off our books.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:00 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Look at the rosters for that 2019 'Bama/LSU game. Wow.

Offense:

QB: Burrow and Tua (And Mac Jones)
RB: Najee Harris, Brian Robinson, MEH
WR: HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Okay, I've composed myself: Justin Jefferson, Ja'Marr Chase, Terrace Marshall, DeVonta Smith, Jerry Jeudy, Henry Ruggs, Jaylen Waddle
OL: Saahdiq Charles, Damien Lewis, Lloyd Cushenberry, Jedrick Wills, Evan Neal, Alex Leatherwood, Landon Dickerson, Ed Ingram

Defense: Xavier McKinney, K'Lavon Chaisson, Trevon Diggs, Patrick Queen, Raekwon Davis, Patrick Surtain II, Jalyn Armour-Davis, Grant Delpit, Christian Barmore, Kristian Fulton, Derek Stingley Jr, Damone Clark, Phidarian Mathis

I mean the damn KICKER is in the NFL and is really good - Cade York.

There's no way there's ever been that much talent on a single college football field, is there? Holy hell - that's friggen nuts.
That WR core is absolutely disgusting, my God.
[Reply]
Womble 07:00 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Actually, I just can't understand why anyone's caterwauling about CEH deciding to attend the show vs. the parade. He's a grown man, he can make decisions for himself.
Willingly attending a fashion show should be a capital offense.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:09 PM 03-06-2023
Meh, anything is possible. He could've had a friend/family member involved in the thing. I dated a girl years ago that was working in the PHX Fashion Week thing, ended up going to part of it. Hated it, but she was pretty hot.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:13 PM 03-06-2023
Sure, Brett. Here's one ham sandwich on rye. Thanks!
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:36 PM 03-06-2023
I can't disagree about the feeling. It sucked. I didn't even stay all that long, but I couldn't have been more uncomfortable/bored.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:39 PM 03-06-2023
He's shit and no team realistically would want to give up draft capital and take on his contract. At least we could get his $2.7m salary off our books.
I'm not sure ANY of that is true.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:41 PM 03-06-2023
Sometimes you can see breasts.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:17 PM 03-06-2023
I've done production on DOZENS.

Granted, I was being paid well to be there, but it's not that bad. Usually a lot of eye candy. Way better than corporate CEO worship shows. That's some soul sucking shit right there.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:18 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Indeed.

Especially when you are working behind the curtains.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:53 AM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
This is very much frowned on at NFL Films.
[Reply]
Page 278 of 295
« First < 178228268274275276277278 279280281282288 > Last »
Up