ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 42
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:04 PM 10-11-2022
I read the kid filed a police report. he should sue his ass and get paid.
[Reply]
oldman 01:05 PM 10-11-2022
I don't know what it is, but it seems like when they don the silver and black, they just go to the dark side. The spirits of Jack Tatum, Romanowski, and Ben Fucking Davidson seem to whisper in their ears.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:12 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Good!

He did go to the hospital. Totally get why he would do it but is there any possibility he actually got injured? I know that equipment is heavy but can’t imagine there was actual injury.

Still, he should take action because it was a dick move.
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:13 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Disagree, (i'm not a fan of scumbag lawyers and lazy shitheads looking for ez money) but I think Adams should receive some punishment.

If it was a fan that threw a beer on him, sure... push him over... but not a kid just trying to do his job.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:18 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Good!

He did go to the hospital. Totally get why he would do it but is there any possibility he actually got injured? I know that equipment is heavy but can’t imagine there was actual injury.

Still, he should take action because it was a dick move.
The news report that I saw said that his injuries were non-life-threatening. That made me laugh.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:19 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Disagree, (i'm not a fan of scumbag lawyers and lazy shitheads looking for ez money) but I think Adams should receive some punishment.

If it was a fan that threw a beer on him, sure... push him over... but not a kid just trying to do his job.
Sorry but wealthy football players don't get to go around shoving down civilians while they are at work. He should be suspended 1 game and pay that kid some damn cash.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:28 PM 10-11-2022
He should definitely get that bag and going to the emergency room then filing a police report is step A and B to getting a settlement fast.

Adams made a mistake that will cost him roughly a million bucks. Just a dumbass thing to do. C'mon man.
[Reply]
wazu 01:28 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Disagree, (i'm not a fan of scumbag lawyers and lazy shitheads looking for ez money)
So I very much feel this. But just consider that it were you that got in Davante's way yesterday and got the shove. You have two options:

1. Accept the apology and move on.
2. Sue a guy who is mega-ultra-rich and maybe get life changing money for you that won't be realistically missed at all by the guy paying it.

I'd love to say nah. But that would take some soul searching to turn down.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:31 PM 10-11-2022
Watch this shit backfire and the Chiefs end up being the ones getting sued....
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:32 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
So I very much feel this. But just consider that it were you that got in Davante's way yesterday and got the shove. You have two options:

2. Sue a guy who is mega-ultra-rich and maybe get life changing money for you that won't be realistically missed at all by the guy paying it.

2.5: And you get to stick it to the Raiders.

Kind of a no-brainer if you ask me.
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:32 PM 10-11-2022

True. Perhaps I could work something out with Adams on the side and not split it with any law firm.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:33 PM 10-11-2022
If your boss was like walking to a meeting and in a bad mood and decided to shove you down for being around him you'd not only sue but try to get that motherfucker fired.

Adams gets zero patience from me on this one. It's not a fan it's a cameraman employed by the NFL. You absolute moron.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:35 PM 10-11-2022

Why should a half assed attempt of an apology excuse him from any financial repercussions?

If I were this guy I would ambulance chase that mf'er to the earths end for injuring me on national television in his cry baby fit of rage. Even with 1000 apologies.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:35 PM 10-11-2022
The kid has become an instant meme. There's going to be some non-physical trauma from getting shoved down like a bitch on live tv that will be shown forever.

I know if I were friends with him I'd being giving him a fair amount of shit for the rest of his life over it.
[Reply]
Coach 01:37 PM 10-11-2022
Had Adams did that to that guy working at a Taco Bell at his house, I wouldn't have any issues with that.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 42
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up