ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 42
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:44 AM 10-11-2022

[Reply]

htismaqe 11:44 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Absolutely this! Didn’t need to be done, bottom line.
When you put your hands on someone, you should expect there to be consequences.

If this had happened anywhere else, to anyone else, there would be charges filed almost instantly. Fortunately, the victim decided to follow through because Adams absolutely deserves the repercussions.
[Reply]
tooge 11:45 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
https://fox4kc.com/sports/chiefs/nfl...ent=share-link

:-)
Ya know, with the Donks being owned by the Waltons, we should all slip and fall in Walmart and sue those bastards.
[Reply]
tooge 11:48 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
Oh Bullshit, If you are in a crowd you are not supposed to hurry-up like that guy was and you are not supposed to cross the main path for ingress-egress right at the mouth of the tunnel.

And the way he was holding his gear may have prevented him from seeing whose path he was hurrying up into. In that situation, he should have an assistant being his eyes.

Not surprising that you are comfortable posting racist on chiefs planet when they way folks are supposed to act is a theme in the thread.
You aren't familiar with assault I guess. See, egress or not, you are not allowed to purposefully shove someone to the ground.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:48 AM 10-11-2022
You thought it was racial when you wrote it.

Phony.
I'm pretty sure that you're the only racist in this thread. If I was guessing. Scratch that. I'll stereotype. Because at this point I don't give a shit. I am stereotyping you to be a black male, living in California. You vote Democrat, and you've screamed racism all your life when things didn't go your way. I bet that you're a thug too. Not because of the color of your skin, but because you're a Raiders fan and because you think that Dathugee had every right to violently shove a white man doing his job. How close am I? ****head.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:50 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by tooge:
You aren't familiar with assault I guess. See, egress or not, you are not allowed to purposefully shove someone to the ground.
I bet he is. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he has a rap sheet longer than Chris Jones cock.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:51 AM 10-11-2022
Have you ever been to a game at Arrowhead? That is the only egress off the field for anyone that is not with the Chiefs and has permission to use stairway behind Chiefs bench.

Clear that the guy was hurrying up and crossing the main walkway and not looking out for whether coast was clear.

Just because he is a Raider and black does not mean that the white guy has the right way of way and does not need to look where he is going.

Would be stupid for police to write a ticket?

I thought fine or 1 game suspension would be assessed. By after seeing video, it will be a fine.
He made a simple mistake in a fast paced environment. These people are out there every week doing this often for very little money. It’s doubtful it’s even close to the first time a stadium employee got in the way.

In what world can you walk into a grocery store and shove a grocery worker to the ground because he got in the way when he was rushing to clean up a spill. You can get angry, wait or even angrily ask him to get out of the way. But you cannot shove them hard to the ground. You will get kicked out of the store. If you did that to a cafeteria worker or barista you’d get canned.

Can’t believe people are trying to explain away something that’s cut and dry. The camera guy made a mistake but there is ZERO excuse to react physically. Zero.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:51 AM 10-11-2022
Have you ever been to a game at Arrowhead? That is the only egress off the field for anyone that is not with the Chiefs and has permission to use stairway behind Chiefs bench.

Clear that the guy was hurrying up and crossing the main walkway and not looking out for whether coast was clear.

Just because he is a Raider and black does not mean that the white guy has the right way of way and does not need to look where he is going.

Would be stupid for police to write a ticket?

I thought fine or 1 game suspension would be assessed. By after seeing video, it will be a fine.
Holy fucking God you are an insufferable douche bag. Please fall asleep on the nearest railroad track.
[Reply]
jettio 11:53 AM 10-11-2022
I am pretty sure that if the Chiefs players that are black visited chiefs planet they would conclude that it is not worthwhile because of phony bullshit like rewriting player's name with race 100 per cent on the mind and then claiming that race was not a consideration.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:56 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Could you obsess a little less about me, please?
How about you stop being a whiney beta bitch?
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:56 AM 10-11-2022
I don't give a fuck if the guy happened to walk in his path. A normal person that's not a piece of shit would adjust their path to avoid contact with the guy carrying equipment, not shove them to he ground. There was plenty of room for both of them.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:59 AM 10-11-2022
I am pretty sure that if the Chiefs players that are black visited chiefs planet they would conclude that it is not worthwhile because of phony bullshit like rewriting player's name with race 100 per cent on the mind and then claiming that race was not a consideration.
:-)

White people think "Thug" is this crazy, racist, offensive word.

I've ALWAYS laughed at that. That's been a CP thing for as long as i can remember.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:00 PM 10-11-2022
This place could use a little...

[Reply]
dlphg9 12:01 PM 10-11-2022
They would conclude it's not worthwhile? What a stupid fucking phrase from a stupid fucking poster.

Players are on Twitter and there is actually a lot of racist shit on there. Why have they not concluded that Twitter is not worthwhile?

Stupid fuck
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:02 PM 10-11-2022
This is what it sounds like when Jettio cries.

And this is what it sounds like when thugs cry.

[Reply]
Page 11 of 42
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up