ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****THE OFFICIAL CIGAR THREAD*****
Bwana 06:06 PM 07-06-2010
About the only cigars I have ever tied into, other than a few Cuban Cohiba's before a few years ago, were nasty stock. I started flying to Belize every year on vacation and while I was there, I started trying several different varieties and was pleasantly surprised. At this point I have two humidors and several different selections. I still don't smoke that many, but I break one out on Friday nights, or when the boys are over for a beer. Are any of you guys into cigars?
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:41 PM 07-07-2010
My favorites are Macanudo Maduro.

[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:46 PM 07-07-2010
Arturo Fuente Don Carlos No. 2
[Reply]
KCFANinNC 01:51 PM 07-07-2010
The best bang for the buck are Consuegra's sold by JR's.

They are Villiazon factory seconds and for the price and value they can not be beat.

The 9's are a good 45 min smoke,

Villizon makes ERDM, Punch, Belinda, and JR Ultimates.

I like the maduro the best with some Crown.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:52 PM 07-07-2010
Smoking Cigars, Gheyest activity in the world. That pretty much sums it up.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:30 PM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by KCFANinNC:
The best bang for the buck are Consuegra's sold by JR's.

They are Villiazon factory seconds and for the price and value they can not be beat.

The 9's are a good 45 min smoke,

Villizon makes ERDM, Punch, Belinda, and JR Ultimates.

I like the maduro the best with some Crown.
Well hell, I take it this is the link for that?

http://www.jrcigars.com/
[Reply]
Bwana 02:31 PM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
:-)
[Reply]
seclark 02:38 PM 07-07-2010
when i get w/my brother, he usually kicks out some cigars. other than that, i bought some cohiba's in cancun last may. i chewed most of them before coming back to the states because i ran out of copenhagen.

broke out the last of them down on the river last week. not too bad.
sec
[Reply]
Gonzo 02:39 PM 07-07-2010
I used to enjoy a good cigar every now and again. I gave it up, (too expensive).
Especially since I was a little brand loyal to Rocky Patel's and CAO Double Maduro's.
[Reply]
Lzen 04:38 PM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
George Carlin?
[Reply]
Lzen 04:42 PM 07-07-2010

[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:18 PM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by Lzen:
George Carlin?

Raiderhader. It would seem voicing my disdain for the sport of soccer was the equivilant of pissing in his Cheerios.

I haven't had a good cigar in a while, I'm due. Might have to pick a San Cristbol tomorrow when I get into town.
[Reply]
Jenson71 05:28 PM 07-07-2010
So what's the point of a cigar? Do you get high? Relaxed? Feel good? If I remember correctly, you're not supposed to inhale the smoke, like in a cigarette.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:31 PM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
So what's the point of a cigar? Do you get high? Relaxed? Feel good? If I remember correctly, you're not supposed to inhale the smoke, like in a cigarette.

It's about the flavor and aroma. Which I suppose can be relaxing if you are really enjoying it...
[Reply]
Shag 05:32 PM 07-07-2010
I loves me some cigars, though my tastes aren't refined enough to consider myself an aficionado. I enjoy smoking on the golf course, and will break out a stick on a nice summer day. Can't really say I have a favorite, but I like Rocky Patel, Arturo Fuente, Indian Tabac, Ghurka, 5 Vegas, CAO, and probably a few others I'm forgetting. I like Drew Estate for the golf course - inexpensive, tasty, and easy to smoke...
[Reply]
Bwana 07:06 PM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
It's about the flavor and aroma. Which I suppose can be relaxing if you are really enjoying it...
Yep, very relaxing indeed.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up