ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 61
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:05 AM 03-13-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Now I'm hungry for a big roast beef sammich

Head up to Arbys?
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:08 AM 03-13-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Head up to Arbys?
Hardee's has roast beef sandwiches, at least ours does.
[Reply]
threebag 09:09 AM 03-13-2018
That Hot Ham and Cheese though....
[Reply]
Fish 09:36 AM 03-13-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:
That Hot Ham and Cheese though....
Feels weird to me to go to a restaurant and order a ham and cheese. But damn if they don't do it justice...
[Reply]
kepp 10:05 AM 03-13-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Feels weird to me to go to a restaurant and order a ham and cheese. But damn if they don't do it justice...
I worked at Hardees when I was a teenager and that was my favorite menu item. That and the big cookie.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:36 AM 03-13-2018
Originally Posted by kepp:
I worked at Hardees when I was a teenager and that was my favorite menu item. That and the big cookie.
My Wife's favorite at Hardees.....she LOVES the ham and cheese.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 02:29 PM 03-13-2018
what kind of cheese do they put on those? I know its swiss supposedly but it lacks the pungent smell of swiss. I don't think that cheese is ever solid either. the only time it has a square shape to it is in the ads and menu pics
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:31 PM 03-13-2018
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
what kind of cheese do they put on those? I know its swiss supposedly but it lacks the pungent smell of swiss. I don't think that cheese is ever solid either. the only time it has a square shape to it is in the ads and menu pics

Hell, for all I know it's some fake cheese shit....lower cost. I have tried the Ham and Swiss and it's actually quite good but my standards are for shit anyway :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:53 PM 03-13-2018
It says swiss, it doesn't explain what. I read a processes swiss can be called swiss so that explain the melt, smell, and taste being off. I doubt they are going to pay the extra for real swiss when I suspect Kraft oils there's up but legally doesn't have to call it processed.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:40 PM 03-13-2018
Cmon guys - it's fumunda!
[Reply]
threebag 10:58 AM 03-19-2018
Feel great about some Hardee's. Just had a hella pork chop and gravy biscuit
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:17 AM 03-19-2018
I was thinking back (about Hardees) and I remembered back in 2001-2 (something like that) I took my Wife to a Doctor's appointment somewhere over in Shawnee Mission and we stopped at the Hardees there. It was late September and they had just brought out the "Monster Burger" - for Halloween I guess. I ordered one and MY GOD!!!! It was good...

Haven't had another since then - but damn that burger was the bomb! 1420 calories of goodness!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:18 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Hell, for all I know it's some fake cheese shit....lower cost. I have tried the Ham and Swiss and it's actually quite good but my standards are for shit anyway :-)
Hardees' cheeses come in American and Swiss pre-sliced. They use the same swiss for the mushroom and swiss burger and the ham and swiss sandwich. I'm sure its processed, but it's not 'fake' cheese. They both come in the offset blocks like this.

[Reply]
Simply Red 11:21 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I was thinking back (about Hardees) and I remembered back in 2001-2 (something like that) I took my Wife to a Doctor's appointment somewhere over in Shawnee Mission and we stopped at the Hardees there. It was late September and they had just brought out the "Monster Burger" - for Halloween I guess. I ordered one and MY GOD!!!! It was good...

Haven't had another since then - but damn that burger was the bomb! 1420 calories of goodness!
Nice, that's a good story - thank you for sharing - I love Halloween!
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:21 AM 03-19-2018
Unless I miss my guess here..."Processed cheese" IS by definition "fake cheese"...not that I'm complaining, mind you. I eat processed quite often. As I said in the reply...my "standards" are for shit anyway.....
[Reply]
Page 47 of 61
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Up