ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 27
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>All I Have is a Photograph....
srvy 10:37 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Jesus...there's fucking elephants in the streets!
Thats what I said about cows in middle State Route 225 in Nevada. We had been running over cow shit all over the road then we come around a corner through a cut between mountains and there they are cowboys on horses herding cattle down the highway. About ten miles at a crawl till finally they cut off into a meadow in the Tuscarora Valley.

[Reply]
Bugeater 10:44 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Thats what I said about cows in middle State Route 225 in Nevada. We had been running over cow shit all over the road then we come around a corner through a cut between mountains and there they are cowboys on horses herding cattle down the highway. About ten miles at a crawl till finally they cut off into a meadow in the Tuscarora Valley.

I ran into this situation on a bike trail outside of Springfield, MO. Wasn't sure how to proceed since I know cows can be twitchy at times. Ended up waiting around for quite a while until the damn thing moved far enough off the trail where I felt safe blowing by it.

[Reply]
Stryker 08:46 PM 04-06-2020
To this august body, I would LOVE to be able to share numerous pictures on this thread, unfortunately, I cannot. All of my photo albums burned to the ground on Christmas day 2011 - therefore, I posted Def Leppard - Photograph because I have nothing else to offer. Sorry.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:50 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
To this august body, I would LOVE to be able to share numerous pictures on this thread, unfortunately, I cannot. All of my photo albums burned to the ground on Christmas day 2011 - therefore, I posted Def Leppard - Photograph because I have nothing else to offer. Sorry.
That sucks. We moved about a year ago, and I put all of our regular photos in plastic totes and had them in a basement storage room until we were ready to move. Of course, it's then that my water meter springs a leak RIGHT FUCKING ABOVE THEM and ruined a great deal of them. Everything else in that storage room was replaceable...
[Reply]
Stryker 09:10 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
That sucks. We moved about a year ago, and I put all of our regular photos in plastic totes and had them in a basement storage room until we were ready to move. Of course, it's then that my water meter springs a leak RIGHT FUCKING ABOVE THEM and ruined a great deal of them. Everything else in that storage room was replaceable...
Shit happens and we move on, I met my wife because of that event. I was able to replace ALL of my Chiefs and LSU memorabilia within 5 years and have more now then I did then. Photos are gone but I have more important photos than the ones I lost - kids, grand kids and family. Most important in this time and age.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:03 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Shit happens and we move on, I met my wife because of that event. I was able to replace ALL of my Chiefs and LSU memorabilia within 5 years and have more now then I did then. Photos are gone but I have more important photos than the ones I lost - kids, grand kids and family. Most important in this time and age.
All true, and in the end, it's all just stuff. You'll acquire more of it...rather quickly it seems at times.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:27 PM 04-06-2020
Attached: lil miss.jpg (37.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:27 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Post the singing video! :-)

That was the sweetest thing ever.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:33 PM 04-06-2020
How ya doin' Stevie? Hangin in there??
[Reply]
stevieray 09:40 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
How ya doin' Stevie? Hangin in there??
oh yeah, buddy!

you? we're gonna have to have a beer on your back patio.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:46 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
oh yeah, buddy!

you? we're gonna have to have a beer on your back patio.
I was out there tonight streaming music from my Ipad to the bluetooth speaker and chillin in the La-Z-Boy. My wife has the house all torn up trying to organize her office -the office clutter has spilled out into the rest of the house-so the Cat Cafe Porch is the one place I can get away from it and relax. Yes, we will have beers someday soon!
[Reply]
stevieray 09:50 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I was out there tonight streaming music from my Ipad to the bluetooth speaker and chillin in the La-Z-Boy. My wife has the house all torn up trying to organize her office -the office clutter has spilled out into the rest of the house-so the Cat Cafe Porch is the one place I can get away from it and relax. Yes, we will have beers someday soon!
:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 09:42 PM 04-06-2020
outside my window
Attached: wwl.jpg (246.7 KB) 
[Reply]
srvy 10:19 PM 04-06-2020
The kids with Santa.

[Reply]
Bugeater 10:21 PM 04-06-2020
One more round, from the best place on earth to ride a bike...beautiful Northwest Arkansas.

[Reply]
Page 9 of 27
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up