ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 79
« First < 21616768697071 72737475 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:50 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:

More like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:52 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Not everyone can match the badassery of Joey .500....

:-) :-) :-)

LOVE how the heels match the tie but why is he walking like that?
:-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:54 PM 12-03-2022
Bengals better get the ring this go around because Joe will want 300 mil guranteed. They will have no cho choice since the Browns screwed everything up.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:00 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Bengals better get the ring this go around because Joe will want 300 mil guranteed. They will have no cho choice since the Browns screwed everything up.
While i still question Zac's game day performance, he's proven to be a SB level team builder along with Duke Tobin. They'll pay Burrow and he will be a nightmare for you for many years.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:01 PM 12-03-2022
Regardless of how i look on here, i still have a ridiculously massive, pain-inducing cock that the ladies can't get enough of.

Literally, i can't get it all the way in it's so damn big.
Ok
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:08 PM 12-03-2022
That's a lovely pantsuit. I wonder if Mr. Mahomes picked it out for him?
really?

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:09 PM 12-03-2022

I don’t know. It’s kind of hard for me to tell how somebody’s waking from a still photo. Apparently you possess that skill.

I will say the no socks look is lame, but otherwise it’s cool and infinitely less embarrassing than any of Joey .500’s pics above. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:11 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
really?

Holy shit! Winner! :-)

First openly gay QB?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:13 PM 12-03-2022

Wooooow, I haven't seen those shoes Dorthy wished to go home. Dorthy had socks on though. Jokes aside, looking sharp.

Look good, feel good, feel good, play good, and so on...
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:17 PM 12-03-2022
Before i get outta here, i'll leave you with a name to remember.

Hayden Hurst.

Dude came to Cincy after being replaced in Baltimore and Atlanta and loves it here. Don't bother looking up his stats. TEs don't get big numbers in this offense but he's been solid and consistent. The reason you need to remember his name is because that moron Justin Reid ran his mouth about #88...Higbee...Higgins.

Hurst already has a massive chip on his shoulder and goes beastmode mental after catching a 5yd pass and getting 5yac in the 1st quarter. Reid just turned him up to 11 and he's going to be looking to go nuclear tomorrow.

I'm just warning you before you start going ballistic and melt down because a "no name" is shredding the shit out of your defense.

Reid picked the wrong dude to **** with.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:18 PM 12-03-2022
really?

I've seen those pants on women but a whole suit? IDK, man. IDK...

I'd prefer a farmer's overalls and white shirt to that.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:20 PM 12-03-2022

Hayden Hurst.

Dude came to Cincy after being replaced in Baltimore and Atlanta and loves it here. Don't bother looking up his stats. TEs don't get big numbers in this offense but he's been solid and consistent. The reason you need to remember his name is because that moron Justin Reid ran his mouth about #88...Higbee...Higgins.

Hurst already has a massive chip on his shoulder and goes beastmode mental after catching a 5yd pass and getting 5yac in the 1st quarter. Reid just turned him up to 11 and he's going to be looking to go nuclear tomorrow.

I'm just warning you before you start going ballistic and melt down because a "no name" is shredding the shit out of your defense.

Lololol

Nobody cares and a lot of people here know quite a bit about Hurst going back to college.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:23 PM 12-03-2022
While i still question Zac's game day performance, he's proven to be a SB level team builder along with Duke Tobin. They'll pay Burrow and he will be a nightmare for you for many years.
Unknown yet. How will Joe perform when the talent goes down and it will go down once he gets paid. Mahomes has proven to carry less talent to wins and win with a shit defense. Can Joe? We don't know yet. His defense played better last year than he did in the post season.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:29 PM 12-03-2022
really?

D&G. $3500.00

Five of you guys would have to sell your trailer in order to afford that.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:30 PM 12-03-2022

Hayden Hurst.

Talk is cheap
[Reply]
Page 71 of 79
« First < 21616768697071 72737475 > Last »
Up