ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 240
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119169 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:36 AM 01-19-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Andy's play calling AND game management suck total ass.
The Hunt/Andy ass-lickers will tell you you're wrong. They need you to be wrong!!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:26 AM 01-19-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
After multiple fines and suspensions, no one can cheat like him.

I'll give you that.
Poor fellas feelins are hurt now :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:28 PM 01-25-2017
COACH OF THE YEAR!

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...m1vx9gbh1mbpk5

Originally Posted by :
Andy Reid is back on top of the NFL coaching heap for the first time in 14 seasons. Reid, in a close race over several strong contenders, was voted Sporting News Coach of the Year for his work with the Chiefs in 2016.

Reid is the sixth three-time winner of SN's award, which has been handed out since 1947. He joins Mike Smith, Joe Gibbs, Chuck Knox, Don Shula and Paul Brown.
Reid also follows Knox (Rams, Seahawks) and Shula (Colts, Dolphins) in winning with multiple teams.

Although Kansas City had gone 31-17 in Reid's first three seasons, making the playoffs twice as a wild card, he got his team to take it up a notch in 2016 with a 12-4 record and its first AFC West division title since 2010. Reid won Coach of the Year in Philadelphia twice, but the last came in '02.

Jason Garrett (Cowboys), Jack Del Rio (Raiders) and Dan Quinn (Falcons) got several votes for leading turnaround playoff seasons. Bill Belichick came close to breaking his nine-year drought and becoming a three-time winner with the Patriots, but ultimately, Reid got the most respect from a panel of his peers.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:36 PM 01-25-2017
Originally Posted by Spider2YBanana:
COACH OF THE YEAR!

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...m1vx9gbh1mbpk5
:-)
[Reply]
splatbass 09:51 PM 01-25-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-)
He took a team with significant injuries to a 12-4 season and division win. He deserves it.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:39 PM 01-25-2017
What Del Rio did with the raiders was more impressive

Without the broken leg they might still be playing and we likely don't win the division

But enjoy that back page award, well deserved
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:34 AM 01-26-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Andy Reid problems are still mostly OC related but since he refuses to be an HC-only it all has to be taken into account.
Andy Reid's problem is Andy Reid.

The QB doesn't matter. Wouldn't matter if he had Aaron Fucking Rodgers if Rodgers is throwing bubble screens at the sideline.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:37 AM 01-26-2017
Originally Posted by splatbass:
He took a team with significant injuries to a 12-4 season and division win. He deserves it.
How many players did the Packers have on IR during the year they won their most recent SB?

Andy Reid SUCKS. This is a championship defense, marred by his terrible offense and terrible in game decisions.

Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach. The only award that will convince me otherwise is the ****ing Super Bowl trophy.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:24 AM 01-26-2017
How many players did the Packers have on IR during the year they won their most recent SB?

Andy Reid SUCKS. This is a championship defense, marred by his terrible offense and terrible in game decisions.

Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach. The only award that will convince me otherwise is the ****ing Super Bowl trophy.
A Championship defense that gave up 170 yards rushing in a playoff game?

Thats interesting.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:54 AM 01-26-2017
Andy Reid's problem is Andy Reid.

The QB doesn't matter. Wouldn't matter if he had Aaron Fucking Rodgers if Rodgers is throwing bubble screens at the sideline.
I agree with most of your assessment, well actually a could agree with all of it, but Andy doesn't make Alex any less of a blind retard. So I'll counter with, "If you put Alex Smith in Green Bay or New England, those teams suck."

And the worst part is Fuck-face loser Hunt won't ever force the changes that might prove either of us as right or wrong...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:00 AM 01-26-2017
I agree with most of your assessment, well actually a could agree with all of it, but Andy doesn't make Alex any less of a blind retard. So I'll counter with, "If you put Alex Smith in Green Bay or New England, those teams suck."

And the worst part is ****-face loser Hunt won't ever force the changes that might prove either of us as right or wrong...
Those teams suck anyway. Green Bay got TORCHED by Atlanta.

Truth is, Alex Smith would win a Super Bowl in GB with McCarthy before he'll win one in KC with Reid. Same with Belichick - Belichick would win a SB with Smith before Reid would win one with Brady.

I firmly believe that. Andy Reid and his stupid playcalling and lack of situational awareness...

And yeah Hunt will never change.

Originally Posted by Marcellus:
A Championship defense that gave up 170 yards rushing in a playoff game?

Thats interesting.
How many TDs did Pittsburgh score? How many points?

You're telling me that you're an "offensive genius" and you can't score 21 points at home?

Ouch. I'd say the defense did GREAT, especially that stretch where they were basically on the field the entire 2nd quarter due to offensive ineptitude...

170 yds rushing with 0 TDs and less than 20 points at home?

Yes, please.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:05 AM 01-26-2017
Those teams suck anyway. Green Bay got TORCHED by Atlanta.

Truth is, Alex Smith would win a Super Bowl in GB with McCarthy before he'll win one in KC with Reid. Same with Belichick - Belichick would win a SB with Smith before Reid would win one with Brady.

I firmly believe that. Andy Reid and his stupid playcalling and lack of situational awareness...

And yeah Hunt will never change.

How many TDs did Pittsburgh score? How many points?

You're telling me that you're an "offensive genius" and you can't score 21 points at home?

Ouch. I'd say the defense did GREAT, especially that stretch where they were basically on the field the entire 2nd quarter due to offensive ineptitude...

170 yds rushing with 0 TDs and less than 20 points at home?

Yes, please.
One of the reasons they were on the field was they couldn't stop the run.

I am not going to sit here and argue that the defense lost the game but there are no Championship defenses that give up 170 yards of rushing in the playoffs. Period.

Bell averaged what 7 yards a carry? The only reason we didn't get raped even worse was they didn't try to run the ball inside the 20's.

And Reid's game plan had wide open receivers multiple times for TD's.

Reid didn't game plan for dropped passes and failure to hit wide open guys. To attempt to put the blame on this loss on Reid's game plan is so beyond stupid its incredible.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:17 AM 01-26-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
One of the reasons they were on the field was they couldn't stop the run.

I am not going to sit here and argue that the defense lost the game but there are no Championship defenses that give up 170 yards of rushing in the playoffs. Period.

Bell averaged what 7 yards a carry? The only reason we didn't get raped even worse was they didn't try to run the ball inside the 20's.

And Reid's game plan had wide open receivers multiple times for TD's.

Reid didn't game plan for dropped passes and failure to hit wide open guys. To attempt to put the blame on this loss on Reid's game plan is so beyond stupid its incredible.
So the defense not stopping the run caused those 3 and outs, 5 and outs, interception and fumble? Wow...news to me.

The whole "7 minute offense when needing 2 scores in the 4th" is classic Andy Reid. And it's fucking indefensible.
[Reply]
splatbass 08:56 AM 01-26-2017

Andy Reid SUCKS.
:-) This is absurd. Andy Reid is one of the best coaches in the NFL, and is widely respected in the league. You don't make the top 10 in wins by a HC because you suck. You don't go 18 years with only 4 losing seasons because you suck.
[Reply]
splatbass 09:02 AM 01-26-2017

And the worst part is ****-face loser Hunt won't ever force the changes that might prove either of us as right or wrong...
You should save this sentence somewhere so you can reuse it every time we have a new HC and QB, because it doesn't matter who we have you will always feel this way. The truth (not that you care) is that Clark Hunt has done a great job with this team and has never been afraid to make changes. He make not do exactly what you want (because you don't know shit about football), but he has shown he will do what needs to be done and spend the money that needs to be spent.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 240
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119169 > Last »
Up