ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 240
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:55 PM 12-10-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
All apologies, sir! I'll return to one-sentence trollery immediately!
Like, whatever dude. I don't even give a care anyways. Like, who would care? Not me. I'm beyond caring. Doesn't bother me in the least. Matter of fact, it's funny that you think I care. That's what I'm laughing at. . . . Hahahahahaha. Oh, such mirth at your twisted idea that I give a freakin' care in the least.

Hahaha.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:33 AM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Hopefully the winning continues for a few more years. It feels good compared to what we were before Andy and Alex and John.
It felt good until the end of the Colts playoff game, too. (Any of them)
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:38 AM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Didn't see the game? You should catch the replay. Alex left all our toes curled.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:43 AM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Claynus:
Didn't see the game? You should catch the replay. Alex left all our toes curled.
You lay no claim whatsoever to plural pronouns where the Chiefs and Chiefs fans are concerned, Claynus.
[Reply]
splatbass 12:57 AM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by smasher:
It felt good until the end of the Colts playoff game, too. (Any of them)
Playoff losses hurt, so we should never enjoy a winning season? You are still a grade A fucking idiot Clay.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:24 AM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Like, whatever dude. I don't even give a care anyways. Like, who would care? Not me. I'm beyond caring. Doesn't bother me in the least. Matter of fact, it's funny that you think I care. That's what I'm laughing at. . . . Hahahahahaha. Oh, such mirth at your twisted idea that I give a freakin' care in the least.

Hahaha.
You may think of me as the "caring" interrogator droid, assigned to peel from your bones the fleshly lies of comfort you have deluded yourself with scream by glorious scream...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:31 AM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
You may think of me as the "caring" interrogator droid, assigned to peel from your bones the fleshly lies of comfort you have deluded yourself with scream by glorious scream...
Soooo, a maggot.

Dagmaggot. I like it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:04 AM 12-11-2016
Soooo, a maggot.

Dagmaggot. I like it.
If it pleases thee...
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:19 AM 12-11-2016
Soooo, a maggot.

Dagmaggot. I like it.

It is decided

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:49 AM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
It is decided
A) The only thing in life "decided" by you around these parts is which uncle, cousin, or busboy/dishwasher at the family reunion gets the annual "Tigger Treatment" in the bathroom stall.

B) "Maggot" is a perfectly chosen descriptor for ANYTHING Alex Smith-related. The possibilities are endless.

I'll start:

"Contract extension firmly in hand, Alex Smith nestled in to the bloated corpse of the post-season dreams of Lil' Chiefy's the world over to begin the long, arduous process of eating away any possibility whatsoever of a Super Bowl appearance and Vince Lombardi trophy".
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:05 PM 12-18-2016
Fuck Andy Reid!
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:12 PM 12-18-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Fuck Andy Reid!
No surprise from you.

You are going to win more games with Reid than you lose. Deal with it.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:12 PM 12-18-2016
I love Andy Reid now. I used to hate him. But now? It's all love. Thanks you big time out buffet buddy.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 03:13 PM 12-18-2016
Lol
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:14 PM 12-18-2016
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
No surprise from you.

You are going to win more games with Reid than you lose. Deal with it.
I would expect that's all you'd have after watching what you just watched...
[Reply]
Page 62 of 240
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up