ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 57
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
Earthbound 10:06 PM 10-11-2011
Colin's acting in that last episode was atrocious. Not sure if it was meant to be like that, but it came off horribly and my wife and I just started laughing. He's obviously going to be a major part of the storyline this season so hope he doesn't continue to suck.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:52 PM 10-12-2011
Originally Posted by rocknrolla:
The religion theme looks interesting. Debra's foul, dirty mouth is so damn sexy!
I was cracking up over that the other night. When she came into Dexter's office on a rant, I said to the wife "did you notice she said f*&^ like 3 times in about 5 seconds?" :-)
[Reply]
rocknrolla 09:50 PM 10-12-2011
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I was cracking up over that the other night. When she came into Dexter's office on a rant, I said to the wife "did you notice she said f*&^ like 3 times in about 5 seconds?" :-)
I would love to find a woman like that. I know it's not lady like, but it really turns me on.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Hootie 12:10 AM 10-13-2011
Deb is, and has always been, my least favorite character on the show.

It is interesting watching her and Dexter act together now that they are divorced.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:44 PM 10-18-2011
Not really sure what to think about this season yet.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:59 PM 10-18-2011
Originally Posted by PGM:
Not really sure what to think about this season yet.
It always uses the slow burn over the first several episodes. Now that we've reached the quarter pole it will start to heat up.

My biggest problem with this season is the fact that they promoted Deb twice. That just doesn't seem to be something that would wash, especially given the fact that she was engaged to a serial killer and didn't know it.

It doesn't hold up to logic or retroactive continuity.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:26 AM 10-19-2011
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It always uses the slow burn over the first several episodes. Now that we've reached the quarter pole it will start to heat up.

My biggest problem with this season is the fact that they promoted Deb twice. That just doesn't seem to be something that would wash, especially given the fact that she was engaged to a serial killer and didn't know it.

It doesn't hold up to logic or retroactive continuity.
I can believe it. First, people get promoted. It's been 6+ years. You also have to consider that Matthews is a dick, and he has it out for Laguerta. He did more than not pick Angel for lieutenant. He specifically targeted the person she didn't want in homicide to begin with.

As for the fact she was engaged to a serial killer: I imagine she gets a pass for that since everyone thinks Doakes was one too, and they all missed him.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:38 PM 10-19-2011
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I can believe it. First, people get promoted. It's been 6+ years. You also have to consider that Matthews is a dick, and he has it out for Laguerta. He did more than not pick Angel for lieutenant. He specifically targeted the person she didn't want in homicide to begin with.

As for the fact she was engaged to a serial killer: I imagine she gets a pass for that since everyone thinks Doakes was one too, and they all missed him.
I understand the internal logic, I just think that it's a rather weak case. If he wanted to stick it to La Guerta, he can still hire another internal candidate, like a Sergeant from Narcotics or another Division. I know that hiring Deb is the most convenient, but it's also rather shallow and lazy reasoning. She wasn't just a detective, she was the least experienced detective in that unit.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:02 PM 10-26-2011
Anybody else think that Prof. Geller isn't real and that he's a figment of Travis' imagination just like Harry is for Dexter?

I'm starting to get that feel.
[Reply]
SLAG 06:11 PM 10-26-2011
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Anybody else think that Prof. Geller isn't real and that he's a figment of Travis' imagination just like Harry is for Dexter?

I'm starting to get that feel.
Even after the latest episode?

Sent via tapatalk from the Photon 4G
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:27 PM 10-26-2011
Originally Posted by SLAG:
Even after the latest episode?

Perhaps even more after the latest episode. The waitress doesn't even seem to notice Geller sitting at the table and he isn't being served anything. Nor does she ever look at him when she's tied up...only at Travis.

Yeah, Dexter believes there are two killers based on the way the body was cut up, but maybe it's just one guy with some kind of split personality.
[Reply]
SLAG 10:39 PM 10-26-2011
Perhaps even more after the latest episode. The waitress doesn't even seem to notice Geller sitting at the table and he isn't being served anything. Nor does she ever look at him when she's tied up...only at Travis.

Yeah, Dexter believes there are two killers based on the way the body was cut up, but maybe it's just one guy with some kind of split personality.
What about the website?

[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:38 PM 10-26-2011
Originally Posted by SLAG:
What about the website?

Prof. Geller clearly was a real person (like Harry Morgan), but that doesn't mean he's still alive now. It could have just been Travis updating it.
[Reply]
Jawshco 12:25 AM 10-27-2011

Wow, interesting theory. That would be very "Fight Club," but it's kind of cool.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:53 AM 10-27-2011
Very interesting theory.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 57
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up