ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 175 of 240
« First < 75125165171172173174175 176177178179185225 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:31 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
No way I'm reading all of that...

So you see all those 5 and 7 step drops on deep passes that put Patrick in harm's way repeatedly, right?
Did you notice how many of those Pat ran out to his right? How many times the RB was lined up on his left? You think that was an accident?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:32 PM 10-28-2019
Have you seen that offensive line? Cam Erving?

It's...well...offensive.

And it's how Patrick has been hurt since week 1. He's been getting killed behind a line that just kind of...stands there.

I don't know how anyone who has watched the games doesn't understand that...you DO watch the games, right?
That situation was perfectly fine for Alex Smith because who GIVES a shit if HE got killed?
That same situation( or worse )is completely unacceptable for a QB of Mahomes stature, talent, and promise. And wasn't Andy an O-fatty back in his playing days, and he can't identify either suck OR talent for those positions?
That's like Eltard and his complete inability to evaluate QB prospects.
I think God just cursed Andy with a big ol' chili dog-sized case of Slapdick Savant.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:35 PM 10-28-2019
I'm not going to reiterate my post; read the other one when you wake up or whatever.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:38 PM 10-28-2019
Jesus, I'd love to have Marty in his prime as HC with Reid as OC.
I wouldn't want him as a HC but I'd take him as a DC in a New York minute. Reid on OC, Marty on DC, and Stram as the HC.

Anyway, others have already said that we could have the cream of the crop in terms of Head Coaches, and they are 100% right. There isn't one coach in all of the NFL or college ranks that wouldn't Pat as their QB and the Hunt family as their ownership. We could literally walk right up to the "coaching tree" and pick whomever the fuck we damned well please.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:51 PM 10-28-2019
It's going to be interesting to see how much or how little Clark Hunt wants to remain in "championship purgatory". You'd have to believe that by his actions as an owner, the way that he doesn't sit on his hands like his father did, that he really DOES want to see the Chiefs start bringing the Hunt Trophy home to Arrowhead along with the Lombardi.

So the question then is, how bad does he want it and is he willing to do what it takes to get it?
[Reply]
jimidollar 03:39 AM 10-29-2019
At least Andy was smart enough to shit on that moral victory nonsense some people were pushing yesterday.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:18 AM 10-29-2019
Have you seen that offensive line? Cam Erving?

It's...well...offensive.

And it's how Patrick has been hurt since week 1. He's been getting killed behind a line that just kind of...stands there.

I don't know how anyone who has watched the games doesn't understand that...you DO watch the games, right?
Exactly.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:40 AM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
It's going to be interesting to see how much or how little Clark Hunt wants to remain in "championship purgatory". You'd have to believe that by his actions as an owner, the way that he doesn't sit on his hands like his father did, that he really DOES want to see the Chiefs start bringing the Hunt Trophy home to Arrowhead along with the Lombardi.

So the question then is, how bad does he want it and is he willing to do what it takes to get it?
He's still too tame for me, but he's a huge improvement over his dad.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:44 AM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
At least Andy was smart enough to shit on that moral victory nonsense some people were pushing yesterday.
True, but he was still shooting-up the "we'll learn from this" bullshit that he spews when he knows he's fucked-up (again), and spending too much time kissing the other team's ass (a veiled/subtle excuse IMO).
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:34 AM 10-29-2019
You know what I really like about Kyle Shanahan that I've noticed while watching the two or three 49ers games I've watched this year?

I love how the passing attack and running attack are intertwined, the way he uses the pass to set up the run and vice versa. He'll do a specific pre-snap motion out of a formation, and run out of it with 21 personnel and send Kittle across the formation, and the defense will shift toward Kittle to rotate coverage...and the play will run off weak to the open side for a big gain.

Then, he'll do the exact same thing from the same personnel, same exact formation, and the defense will recognize it and stay at "home", anticipating another weakside run...and SF will play action pass with a weakside fake but pass to the strong side for a big gain to Kittle.

It's like...the run game isn't an afterthought or a separate part of the offense, and it's not just there to "keep the defense honest", but it's an integrated part of a complete and balanced game plan.

Reid should, I don't know, take a gander at what Kyle Shanahan does as far as integrating the run, because it's truly genius and actually takes advantage of weaknesses and tendencies in the defense.

Crazy, I know...
Not one to quote my own posts...but I highlighted the important part. The pertinent part.
[Reply]
Trivers 09:30 AM 10-29-2019
aaaah....good.....the Circle Jerk among the same few wannabees continues.

Y'all think you know more and are better coaching experts that a man who has 200+ Vs, been to the SB, and eats & lives pro football????

Some the posts are so stupid that I wonder if the CPer is trolling just to get a reaction.

Please DON"T STOP making fools of yourselves!

Pure comic gold reading material!!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:26 AM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Trivers:
aaaah....good.....the Circle Jerk among the same few wannabees continues.

Y'all think you know more and are better coaching experts that a man who has 200+ Vs, been to the SB, and eats & lives pro football????

Some the posts are so stupid that I wonder if the CPer is trolling just to get a reaction.

Please DON"T STOP making fools of yourselves!

Pure comic gold reading material!!
:-)

I'll add you to the list of people I'm going to call-out if Andy finishes the job of getting our FQB killed or maimed... :-)
[Reply]
Trivers 10:33 AM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-)

I'll add you to the list of people I'm going to call-out if Andy finishes the job of getting our FQB killed or maimed... :-)
And he wins the SB?? :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:36 AM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Trivers:
And he wins the SB?? :-)
You can LOL at me, and I'll be very happy to eat the crow. :-)
[Reply]
Kman34 10:41 AM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You can LOL at me, and I'll be very happy to eat the crow. :-)
We can all agree to disagree... I like some of your points but want to see how the season plays out when we are healthy.. I like BBQ Sause on my crow.. what do you like?:-)..
[Reply]
Page 175 of 240
« First < 75125165171172173174175 176177178179185225 > Last »
Up