ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 112
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:28 AM 05-02-2022

Clemson WR Justyn Ross is signing with the #Chiefs to their 90-man roster, per source.

Ross led the ACC in receiving as a freshman in 2018, ranked fifth nationally with 21.7 YPC and was second in receiving touchdowns. He also stands 6-3, 210 pounds. High quality addition for

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
In58men 06:32 PM 04-03-2023
Wonder if Mahomes is doing his private training in Texas like he did last year.

I really think it got guys like Juju and MVS up to speed with our playbook.
[Reply]
neech 07:02 PM 04-03-2023
That music sucks.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:12 PM 04-03-2023
I bet his cock is bigger than 99% of CPers
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:32 PM 04-03-2023
Hope he's drinking his milk.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:38 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I bet his cock is bigger than 99% of CPers
12 inches plus is standard on CP
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:48 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Yeah and his is bigger
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:17 PM 04-03-2023
It would be really, really cool if this particular lottery ticket worked out.

Chances are against it? Sure, yeah. Most likely it doesn't work out.

But if it did...man.

I'm rooting for the kid.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:24 AM 04-04-2023
I really don't understand many of the comments in this thread.

I'll try to paraphrase...

"Might not have an NFL skill set" - The hell he doesn't. What part of his history suggests he doesn't? Not a single bit of it. He was arguably the best WR on a team that has two really good pros that came from it and only a congenital defect kept him from being a likely 1st or 2nd round pick as a Junior entry to the draft because he probably doesn't play a 4th year if that didn't exist.

"Hasn't played in 3 years" - What? Did we forget he played in 2021? Yes, he's missed more time than you reasonably want, but that's a very unlikely reason he'd miss the cut. He's still only 23 years old and has learned the playbook.

"The chances are stacked against him making this team" - Why? Unless you're blind to the talent he had in college, he has a far greater chance than not. Right now there are only 3 WRs that are locks in Toney, Moore, and MVS.

Come on guys, let's not be silly about this. Too much talk as though he wasn't a high-end talent. The only reasonable roadblock to him making this team is if he ends up back in the tub for any period of time. I think that would be extremely detrimental to his future. Everything else points North.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:58 AM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
That is exciting. Kid is definately going to get his chance. As it stands the race to be KC's #1 WR is wide open.
[Reply]
TEX 04:38 AM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I really don't understand many of the comments in this thread.

I'll try to paraphrase...

"Might not have an NFL skill set" - The hell he doesn't. What part of his history suggests he doesn't? Not a single bit of it. He was arguably the best WR on a team that has two really good pros that came from it and only a congenital defect kept him from being a likely 1st or 2nd round pick as a Junior entry to the draft because he probably doesn't play a 4th year if that didn't exist.

"Hasn't played in 3 years" - What? Did we forget he played in 2021? Yes, he's missed more time than you reasonably want, but that's a very unlikely reason he'd miss the cut. He's still only 23 years old and has learned the playbook.

"The chances are stacked against him making this team" - Why? Unless you're blind to the talent he had in college, he has a far greater chance than not. Right now there are only 3 WRs that are locks in Toney, Moore, and MVS.

Come on guys, let's not be silly about this. Too much talk as though he wasn't a high-end talent. The only reasonable roadblock to him making this team is if he ends up back in the tub for any period of time. I think that would be extremely detrimental to his future. Everything else points North.
I have a wait and see approach for him. However there are more reasons for not getting my hopes up than there are for getting them up. If Ross played for Denver, or some other rival, Id have no problem dismissing him as a broke dick based on his history. But I certainly am rooting for the kid.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:27 AM 04-04-2023
Prefer his injury history to OBJs.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:26 AM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
Prefer his injury history to OBJs.
Ironically, I think this is the correct take....

OBJ is one more blown ACL from DONE DONE
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:28 AM 04-04-2023
I like the suddenness he's showing in that clip.

Honestly I think this team has a better chance with John Ross than Justyn Ross but it doesn't cost us anything to give him a look.
[Reply]
Woogieman 07:50 AM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
You're talking circumference, right?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:06 AM 04-04-2023
This board hates MVS because he was invisible in the super bowl.
Loves justyn ross because he posts work out vids on twitter.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 112
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104 > Last »
Up