ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 152
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
The Franchise 06:59 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Oh God, they're talking Wink Martindale for DC as well. Say goodbye to the days of Crosby being a difference maker.
I almost feel bad for Raiders fans. Holy shit.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:05 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

:-)

[Reply]
Ocotillo 08:20 PM 01-27-2022
The post above is why no fan wants McDouche.

He's arguably the coach with the lowest ethics in pro football.

He hired the same spygate camera man in Denver (after the scandal with the Jets in New England) and ordered him to film the 49ers' walkthrough in London.

The Colts a few years back had verbally agreed to hire McDouche. They set up a press conference to introduce him and McDouche left them at the altar.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:25 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
oh lord, if they switch to a 3-4 I'm gonna LOL
Can’t wait to see Maxx Crosby drop in coverage like Grandpa Bob used to do with Justin Houston.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 01:18 PM 01-29-2022

OK, there's one sentence in this report that seems a little bizarre . . . "McDaniels informed the Raiders that he wouldn’t accept their interview request unless he was being offered the job, per sources." . . . that's a hell of a strategy if it works . . . https://t.co/tQzOJUXCwd

— Jerry McDonald (@Jerrymcd) January 29, 2022

[Reply]
Ocotillo 01:19 PM 01-29-2022

Las Vegas update: The #Raiders are interviewing #Patriots OC Josh McDaniels today, source said. It was a positive dinner last night with team president Dan Ventrelle, and owner Mark Davis joins them today. If all goes well today, the hire could come as quickly as this weekend.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 29, 2022

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:36 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Gonna laugh my ass off if they hire Josh McDaniels

:-)
I'm actually coming around to the idea. He is a great offensive mind, and word is he loves Carr. Would be the best offense Carr has ever played in.

The Wink Martindale thing scares me though. Our best defenders up front, Crosby and Yannick, don't fit his scheme.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:41 PM 01-29-2022
Has JM learned from his first stint a decade ago in Denver?

The guy should have some positive attributes going for him. SB winning OC.

I'm guessing he figures he can scheme enough to win with Carr.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:53 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Has JM learned from his first stint a decade ago in Denver?

The guy should have some positive attributes going for him. SB winning OC.

I'm guessing he figures he can scheme enough to win with Carr.
Word is that he only considered the Raiders job because of Carr.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:33 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I'm actually coming around to the idea. He is a great offensive mind, and word is he loves Carr. Would be the best offense Carr has ever played in.

The Wink Martindale thing scares me though. Our best defenders up front, Crosby and Yannick, don't fit his scheme.
Based on what, exactly?

Those couple of years of shitty offense in Denver? The year of shitty offense in St. Louis?

Last season's shitty offense in NE? Or was it this season when he pretty much limped along with Mac Jones and boosted his stats by blowing out 3 god-awful teams?

Or maybe it was those years where Tom Brady was exactly the same guy under him as he was under any other swinging dick that coordinated for the Patriots?

Josh McDaniels is just another Patriots fraud.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:34 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Based on what, exactly?

Those couple of years of shitty offense in Denver? The year of shitty offense in St. Louis?

Last season's shitty offense in NE? Or was it this season when he pretty much limped along with Mac Jones and boosted his stats by blowing out 3 god-awful teams?

Or maybe it was those years where Tom Brady was exactly the same guy under him as he was under any other swinging dick that coordinated for the Patriots?

Josh McDaniels is just another Patriots fraud.
He did great work with Cassel in 2008!

Trying to find something.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:30 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
He did great work with Cassel in 2008!

Trying to find something.
Also Jimmy G, Jacoby Brissett, made even Cam semi effective last year.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:43 PM 01-29-2022
This is just nuts. Every coach from Bill's tree gets canned. Pure stupid to hire McDaniels. He failed bad and was fired for cheating. He admitted to all the NE cheating openly. Why did they think he's a good choice?
[Reply]
Ocotillo 10:32 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Also Jimmy G, Jacoby Brissett, made even Cam semi effective last year.
What about his people skills?

“I’m a Denver native; I was starting in my hometown, I was miserable, I hated football, I wanted to quit. The secretaries were miserable, the coaches were miserable, it was not a good experience.”-@Tyler_Polumbus on why he hates Josh McDaniels.

pic.twitter.com/vRffU8XGIX

— Zach Gelb (@ZachGelb) January 29, 2022

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:23 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
What about his people skills?

My people skills are entirely different now at 46 than they were when I was 33.

But you raise the point that worries me the most.

TBF, it is the same thing that worried me most about Harbaugh. Plus Harbaugh per some reports wanted to trade for Watson and basically start a rebuild. No thanks.
[Reply]
Page 99 of 152
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149 > Last »
Up