ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 73
« First < 18586465666768 69707172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 10-08-2021

NFL statement: “The email from Jon Gruden denigrating DeMaurice Smith is appalling, abhorrent and wholly contrary to the NFL’s values. We condemn the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” https://t.co/b9IUku9saH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
Marcellus 06:51 PM 10-21-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
One of the best gifs ever. Wasn't this made after he fell down in his driveway and fucked himself up?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:44 PM 10-21-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
One of the best gifs ever. Wasn't this made after he fell down in his driveway and ****ed himself up?
That was Brian Griese
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:16 AM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
I liked Grudens attitude and the way he ruffled the Chief fans feathers but with that said he was too old school in his play calls and would not use his weapons. I don't like retreads normally and hell we have fans screaming for Del Rio back .... If this coach does not make it I want a young coach and not a retread.
Anyone calling for Del Rio to come back is an absolute idiot.

That mouth breather sabotaged his own team in 2017 by pushing out Bill Musgrave for Tod Downing.
[Reply]
Cheater5 07:08 AM 10-22-2021
Del Rio is just one of many in the long line of current and former Head Coaches that exemplify the Peter Principle.

Vic Fangio
Todd Haley
Chan Gailey
Eric Mangini
Norv Turner
Dick Jauron
Jim Haslett
Brad Childress
Gregg Williams
Matt Nagy...

..and on, and on. I'll take some shit, but I have my suspicions that Eric Bienemy would likely not fare well as a HC.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:16 AM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
One of the best gifs ever. Wasn't this made after he fell down in his driveway and fucked himself up?
DUI I think.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:07 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:

That mouth breather sabotaged his own team in 2017 by pushing out Bill Musgrave for Tod Downing.
Seriously I don't want anyone to come in and blow up the coaching staff. I like Gus and Cable and even Olsen ... I hope Bisaccia can get the job done and make him the permanent head coach, He appears to work well with the other coaches, he is low key and he has plenty of NFL experience.
[Reply]
Spott 05:12 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:

I’d like for them to get Del Río back permanently. :-)
[Reply]
jdubya 07:38 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Seriously I don't want anyone to come in and blow up the coaching staff. I like Gus and Cable and even Olsen ... I hope Bisaccia can get the job done and make him the permanent head coach, He appears to work well with the other coaches, he is low key and he has plenty of NFL experience.
I wish Rich the best but if this team remains mediocre the rest of the year, blow it up again. I hate saying that but I cant stand Cable. Raiders will never have a dominating line with Cable. He is the worst of the whole staff.

If they go with a new coach, I hope Fangio will be picked as DC. He isn't cut out for HC but his defenses are usually elite. Gus is good, Fangio is great IMO
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:45 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
My coworker lives across the street from Kyle Orton. She says he’s a colossal dick bag.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:03 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
My coworker lives across the street from Kyle Orton. She says he’s a colossal dick bag.
I would not have expected that. Sure, he was a bronco, but he also played for other teams and didn't seem to be a jerk in the media that I saw.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:17 AM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Raiders played much better without Jon around. At least this last game.

They have the Eagles, bye, and then @Giants next few weeks.

Then it will be a big SNF game against the Chiefs in LV. Raiders could very well be 6-2 heading into a game with confidence in beating a team they match very well with. Raiders seem to have a different attitude with Jon gone ala "the next play".
A lot of teams are going to appear to play better when they face the Broncos.

Andy will clown them per usual.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:19 AM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I would not have expected that. Sure, he was a bronco, but he also played for other teams and didn't seem to be a jerk in the media that I saw.
If you catch Joe Schmoe on a bad day and he scowls at you at the gas station, no one cares. If a celeb does this, the story is told a thousand times.

"What a colossal asshole!"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:49 PM 10-26-2021

Ex-WFT marketing director Melanie Coburn was asked what we’d find if the NFL released its findings: “Serial sexual harassment. Serial sexual assault.”

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) October 26, 2021

[Reply]
007 09:15 PM 10-26-2021
So gruden losses his job and the target of the investigation keeps his. Only the NFL.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:27 PM 11-12-2021

Former #Raiders coach Jon Gruden is suing the NFL and Roger Goodell in Nevada district court, alleging they sought to destroy Gruden’s career and reputation through a “malicious and orchestrated campaign” that led to his resignation last month, Gruden’s attorney tells me.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) November 12, 2021

[Reply]
Page 68 of 73
« First < 18586465666768 69707172 > Last »
Up