ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Media Center>Spider-Man: No Way Home
Tribal Warfare 08:27 PM 08-23-2021

[Reply]
Bowser 08:12 PM 11-16-2021
Over/under they'll have a Wolverine/Deadpool/Venom/some other character moment? Maybe post credits?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:15 PM 11-16-2021
:-) They've already edited it out but Lizard gets absolutely smashed in the face by an "invisible" force during that lunge scene. Some of the international trailers still have it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:15 PM 11-16-2021
Also Electro looks fucking awesome.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:23 PM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Is that James Franco/Harry Osborn around the 2:10 mark?
No. Pretty sure that's still Norman wearing a purple hood.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:25 PM 11-16-2021

Lizard gets hit with an invisible punch in the #SpiderManNoWayHome Brazil trailer 🧐

Looks like they edited out Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield 😂 pic.twitter.com/oJheAgOI9C

— Culture Crave 🍿 (@CultureCrave) November 17, 2021

[Reply]
Spott 08:59 PM 11-16-2021
Damn, I am definitely going to see this on opening night.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:08 PM 11-16-2021
Managed to make the original Electro design look dope as fuck.

[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:15 PM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Managed to make the original Electro design look dope as ****.
Yeah I love the mask being made out of pure electricity.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:22 PM 11-16-2021
Yep. This movie could be a huge, huge mess but you better believe I'm seeing it opening day and LOVE that they're taking such a huge swing here.
[Reply]
NEOM 01:48 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Is that James Franco/Harry Osborn around the 2:10 mark?
No chance, they would bring Franco back with all the allegations that surrounds him
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:21 AM 11-17-2021
Interesting. Didn't notice Electro is actually shooting Doc Ock after the scene where you see his mask.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:11 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
They still refuse to show off Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire, even though that last fight scene with Sandman, Lizard and Electro in the shot is clearly doctored as Lizard is lunging well off pace of Tom Holland and at something else, which is likely Andrew Garfield's Spiderman, also I bet Green Goblin is in that final fight scene as well they just imaged him out as well. Wish they would just at least tease it instead of waiting until the movie comes out. It's nice to see that Sandman isn't good in this movie, that red herring where Electro attacks Spiderman in earlier trailers and then Sandman looks to intervene, it must be Sandman stopping Electro from getting the kill and them fighting over who gets to kill him. Wonder if they'll have the balls to kill off Zendaya the same way they killed off Emma Stone because that's the clear parallel to that shot, which was the best shot of all the Andrew Garfield Spiderman movies was when Gwen Stacy died and he couldn't save her. Less than a month, let's ****ing do it.
If you watch closely. Ned tries to catch MJ before she falls, and he goes out over the edge holding onto a pole.

My guess is that Pete will save MJ, and Ned will fall to his death, and that will be this Peter Parker's big tragedy.

Ned and Peter's friendship is much more developed and would at least from my perspective, hit harder to lose Ned than it would to lose MJ.

He's Pete's best friend. It'll be a devastating loss to Pete if it goes that route.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:39 PM 11-17-2021
Would be cool if Garfield rescues MJ there
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:42 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Would be cool if Garfield rescues MJ there
That is my absolute hope. It would be such a stellar moment and send off for his character.

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
If you watch closely. Ned tries to catch MJ before she falls, and he goes out over the edge holding onto a pole.

My guess is that Pete will save MJ, and Ned will fall to his death, and that will be this Peter Parker's big tragedy.

Ned and Peter's friendship is much more developed and would at least from my perspective, hit harder to lose Ned than it would to lose MJ.

He's Pete's best friend. It'll be a devastating loss to Pete if it goes that route.
I think either Ned or May are donzo in this.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:01 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
That is my absolute hope. It would be such a stellar moment and send off for his character.

I think either Ned or May are donzo in this.
Oh no…Not Marisa Tomei May..
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up