ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 29
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Get together? 10/10 Bills game
burt 01:51 PM 05-22-2021
Okay, looks like 10-10 is gonna be the best available day for the most CP'ers. I have decided to have it at a Raytown Park so we don't have you yahoos traipsing through my humble abode. Alcohol IS allowed just no glass bottles. I have it narrowed down to a park less than 7 miles from the stadium, I just need to get one of the 2 reserved. I am going to check them out tomorrow.

I will provide a large cooler(or 2, subject to RSVP's), small grill, name tags, a fairly decent blue tooth speaker and, of course, my world famous chili. I will probably front y'all some all beef dogs and buns as well.

The shelter will cost me and I won't complain. BUT donations, requests, tips(actual advice) and RSVP's would be accepted graciously. No, I won't get you a rib eye!

Doors will open at noon and go to when y'all get the hell out or 20 minutes before kick off. Unless we figure out how to watch the game there in the shelter....

RSVP'ed

Bugeater, KurtCobain, IowaHawkeyeChief +1, ThyKingdomCome15, htismaqe , ChiTown , βearcat(with testicles)

burt , Mrs. burt, Raiderhader, , bevischief,

Hopefuls:

Strongside, crazycoffey, , HayWire, gblowfish.

Bolded = reconfirmed.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:43 PM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
Will you be serving them with some World Famous Scotch? :-)
There's only one way for you to find out, my friend. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 08:52 AM 05-25-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Really surprising that you can afford tickets
:-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:08 PM 05-25-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
:-)
There's some butthurt or something going on, he took it to the Gripe about the mods thread after I booted him from this one.
[Reply]
sedated 12:59 PM 05-25-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
Unless we figure out how to watch the game there in the shelter....
I've got the tools to watch games anywhere (specifically the noon games at a 3pm tailgate). Too early to know if I will attend, but if so and there is interest, I could bring that.

Or obviously, the leftovers (I'd expect most people to go to the game, time permitting) could reserve a spot at a nearby sports bar.
[Reply]
2112 03:55 AM 05-27-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Likewise it will be a privilege for you to finally try my World Famous Scotch Eggs. They're a hit at every tailgate!
I might be able to do this. I could fly into pigsknuckle that Thursday night. My team plays in London that Sunday so it’s the real early game.

I’ll pre ship the pork roll.

Let me know if Mrs. Bugeater and Oliver Bugeater give you the green light on that.
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:50 AM 05-27-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
I might be able to do this. I could fly into pigsknuckle that Thursday night. My team plays in London that Sunday so it’s the real early game.

I’ll pre ship the pork roll.

Let me know if Mrs. Bugeater and Oliver Bugeater give you the green light on that.
Oh hell, if you're willing to make the trip, we'll make it work.
[Reply]
farmerchief 09:38 AM 05-27-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
Some of us won't be drinking so if you imbibe too much, we can drive you home.
Well Thank you, wouldnt quite feel right about that, unless I pay for the gas. By the way, I live 50 miles SW of Wichita, Ks. :-)
[Reply]
burt 09:54 AM 05-27-2021
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
Well Thank you, wouldnt quite feel right about that, unless I pay for the gas. By the way, I live 50 miles SW of Wichita, Ks. :-)
DANG!!! And the SO just changed the guest room to her office!!!
[Reply]
2112 10:21 AM 05-27-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Oh hell, if you're willing to make the trip, we'll make it work.
I don’t think I’ll need surgery on the shoulder. It’s getting better (pending MRI next Tuesday). I’ll know for sure after my follow up in two weeks. And I’ll have time in October.
[Reply]
Doctor Fauci 06:41 PM 05-29-2021
I'll be there, as long as masking is enforced per the CDC guidelines.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:55 PM 05-29-2021
Originally Posted by Doctor Fauci:
I'll be there, as long as masking is enforced per the CDC guidelines.
I haven’t followed a single one of the the CDC’s idiotic guidelines and am not about to start now or in October when this happens. So I guess we won’t be seeing you. K. By. Thanks.

Or you won’t be seeing me if this determined to be a problem with the get together as a whole…
[Reply]
eDave 09:08 PM 05-29-2021
Would you two please shut the fuck up? Thank you.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:07 PM 05-29-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Would you two please shut the fuck up? Thank you.
I apologize for drunkenly succumbing to an obvious troll.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:48 PM 05-31-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I apologize for drunkenly succumbing to an obvious troll.
Not all trolls are bad...
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:41 PM 05-31-2021
Sounds great. I'd love to be a part of this. I'll be happy to donate to the cause.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 29
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up