ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 1626
« First < 8485455565758 59606162681081585581058 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:08 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Almost fainting, being cold and having chills is "brutally sick"?
Yes
[Reply]
loochy 03:10 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Yes

LOL


I agree with Adolf here...the people whining about the vaccine sides are pathetic.


OH NO, I FEEL SLIGHTLY UNCOMFORTABLE FOR A DAY
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:12 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
LOL


I agree with Adolf here


The moment you saw that, you should have stopped and re-checked your take.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:14 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Yes
Kids with leukemia laugh at such a weak constitution.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:15 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
The moment you saw that, you should have stopped and re-checked your take.
It's quite the conundrum: Agree with me, or admit you're a pussy. Tough call.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:31 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
had a young healthy friend take the vaccine yesterday, he's brutally sick today. Almost fainted today, was cold with chills all last night.
we believe you
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:33 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
LOL


I agree with Adolf here...the people whining about the vaccine sides are pathetic.


OH NO, I FEEL SLIGHTLY UNCOMFORTABLE FOR A DAY
Yeah totally normal to faint after a vaccine. I'm just trying you what happened, have fun and enjoy.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:33 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
we believe you
Who is we? Chitlibs? Lmao, why would I care about what low iq femboys think?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:36 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Who is we? Chitlibs? Lmao, why would I care about what low iq femboys think?
Says the guy who thinks being lightheaded and chilly is "brutally sick".

Most likely, it's just your period.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:43 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Says the guy who thinks being lightheaded and chilly is "brutally sick".

Most likely, it's just your period.
Lol. Feminine
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:07 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Yeah totally normal to faint after a vaccine. I'm just trying you what happened, have fun and enjoy.
There have been all sorts of bad side effects.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:10 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
LOL


I agree with Adolf here...the people whining about the vaccine sides are pathetic.


OH NO, I FEEL SLIGHTLY UNCOMFORTABLE FOR A DAY
Yeah having a stroke, going blind, deaf, anaphylactic shock, Bells Palsy, convulsions and even death immediately after are on par with feeling a chill or having a sore arm for a day. It's already heading in the direction of the disastrous Swine Flu vaccine of 1976 which was abandoned.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:10 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Lol. Feminine
Widdle baby has a sniffle!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:11 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Yeah having a stroke, going blind, deaf, anaphylactic shock, Bells Palsy, convulsions and even death immediately after are on par with feeling a chill or having a sore arm for a day.
All bullshit.

Stop being a pussy and get the vaccine.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:14 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Link to this?
Guess it went over your dumb head.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 1626
« First < 8485455565758 59606162681081585581058 > Last »
Up