ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1364 of 1625
« First < 36486412641314135413601361136213631364 1365136613671368137414141464 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:10 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
You come across as someone who has had a lobotomy.
Your brain is the size of a penquins. 95% of your posts, now that you've entered DC and patteeu is gone, are nothing but trolling...and not very good trolling either. You're like Dipshit and Titty Meat.
[Reply]
penguinz 06:13 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Your brain is the size of a penquins. 95% of your posts, now that you've entered DC and patteeu is gone, are nothing but trolling...and not very good trolling either. You're like Dipshit and Titty Meat.
What is your obsession with me?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:35 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Your brain is the size of a penquins. 95% of your posts, now that you've entered DC and patteeu is gone, are nothing but trolling...and not very good trolling either. You're like Dipshit and Titty Meat.
I disagree. Penguins can predict where fish are going to go. You think this guy could do that?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:46 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
That is the best you can do? You are not 10% as smart/clever as you believe you are.
:-)

Unlike you, I wasn't trying to be clever. I was just pointing out that you continue to be a shitty troll. Now run along, child.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:47 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
So far all his "arguments" are just a plate of salt. Dude comes across as someone with a shitty life who wants to spread the 'good cheer.'
He's here to troll, which is fine. But he sucks at trolling, which makes his posting mostly a waste of electrons.
[Reply]
Eureka 07:11 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:
What kind of issues, and did you get them checked out by a doc?
I first noticed about a week after the 2nd shot. I sprinted up the stairs at my house and all of sudden my chest was beating abnormally hard like I had never felt before. I had ache in my chest/heart area for a few weeks.

I finally went to see my doctor about 6 weeks later. Cardiogram test and had some blood work done. My doctor said all results were normal and whatever I had went away. She was aware of the shot and said if I had myocarditis it was likely to only last a few weeks then go away, which it did. Still scared me because at 40 I've never had any medical issues ever.

I still feel like something isn't quite right but it might just be a mind body connection thingy. Even typing this out right now I'm noticing my chest feel something. If I'm busy or not thinking about it everything is fine. It's really weird and I've never had an issue with this before the shot. I have not exercised rigorously though since this incident happened about 5 months ago. I plan on easing back into exercise here in the next few weeks after another checkup with my doctor.

I regret taking the shot knowing what I know now. Booster are not even a consideration. I will rely on eating healthy while taking vitamins a few times a week.

"The covid shot is safe" ummmm not really.

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The younger you are the worse the shot for such things. A 15 year old had a heart attack after vaccination. How often do you see that at that age?
Even at my age of 40 it can happen.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:46 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I first noticed about a week after the 2nd shot. I sprinted up the stairs at my house and all of sudden my chest was beating abnormally hard like I had never felt before. I had ache in my chest/heart area for a few weeks.

I finally went to see my doctor about 6 weeks later. Cardiogram test and had some blood work done. My doctor said all results were normal and whatever I had went away. She was aware of the shot and said if I had myocarditis it was likely to only last a few weeks then go away, which it did. Still scared me because at 40 I've never had any medical issues ever.

I still feel like something isn't quite right but it might just be a mind body connection thingy. Even typing this out right now I'm noticing my chest feel something. If I'm busy or not thinking about it everything is fine. It's really weird and I've never had an issue with this before the shot. I have not exercised rigorously though since this incident happened about 5 months ago. I plan on easing back into exercise here in the next few weeks after another checkup with my doctor.

I regret taking the shot knowing what I know now. Booster are not even a consideration. I will rely on eating healthy while taking vitamins a few times a week.

"The covid shot is safe" ummmm not really.



Even at my age of 40 it can happen.
This is probably at least the 5th such story I've seen from a vaccinated person on this board alone. I've also heard several similar stories from people I know (and I haven't asked many about it), and there are zillions of horror stories to be found online (granted, you won't find them easily in a simple Google search). Not to mention some eye-popping numbers in VAERS and a world-famous pathologist's autopsies which concluded that nothing but the vaccine could have killed 30-40% of them.

But, of course, brainwashed Covidians still shout from the rooftops that they're perfectly safe.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:04 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
This is probably at least the 5th such story I've seen from a vaccinated person on this board alone. I've also heard several similar stories from people I know (and I haven't asked many about it), and there are zillions of horror stories to be found online (granted, you won't find them easily in a simple Google search). Not to mention some eye-popping numbers in VAERS and a world-famous pathologist's autopsies which concluded that nothing but the vaccine could have killed 30-40% of them.

But, of course, brainwashed Covidians still shout from the rooftops that they're perfectly safe.
talk to nurses, they'll tell you they are seeing stuff like this pretty often.
[Reply]
Eureka 08:22 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
This is probably at least the 5th such story I've seen from a vaccinated person on this board alone. I've also heard several similar stories from people I know (and I haven't asked many about it), and there are zillions of horror stories to be found online (granted, you won't find them easily in a simple Google search). Not to mention some eye-popping numbers in VAERS and a world-famous pathologist's autopsies which concluded that nothing but the vaccine could have killed 30-40% of them.

But, of course, brainwashed Covidians still shout from the rooftops that they're perfectly safe.
Yeah, I waited for about 4 months to see if how it shook out once the shot was available. If I was told that it would only last 6 months and you could have some side affects such as myocarditis I would have said no thanks.

Four months ago when I got the shot, it was everyone get the shot because it works, is completely safe, and you don't have to wear your mask at work. Well that has all come to be a big lie.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:37 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
talk to nurses, they'll tell you they are seeing stuff like this pretty often.
I posted a link the other day, but there's a PA named Deborah Conrad who was seeing 18-20 patients per day and submitting 5 VAERS reports/day. She was terminated without cause after being told she was "overreporting," even though she was specifically following the stated guidelines. She said the number of adverse reactions was eye-popping yet no one was reporting.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:39 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Yeah, I waited for about 4 months to see if how it shook out once the shot was available. If I was told that it would only last 6 months and you could have some side affects such as myocarditis I would have said no thanks.

Four months ago when I got the shot, it was everyone get the shot because it works, is completely safe, and you don't have to wear your mask at work. Well that has all come to be a big lie.
Sorry you fell for the carrot mate, even Donger is questioning the booster now. It happened to a lot people so you’re not alone.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:41 PM 11-29-2021
100% of vaccine injuries and fatalities are 100% preventable.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:57 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Yeah, I waited for about 4 months to see if how it shook out once the shot was available. If I was told that it would only last 6 months and you could have some side affects such as myocarditis I would have said no thanks.

Four months ago when I got the shot, it was everyone get the shot because it works, is completely safe, and you don't have to wear your mask at work. Well that has all come to be a big lie.
I know it sounds insane, but there's a global cover-up by gov't officials and mainstream media. I've seen numerous stories in which someone died or had a serious reaction within days of their shot, with no preexisting conditions, and health officials/media outlets claimed there to be no connection. There was even a 50 year old lady who died within 15 minutes of her injection and they immediately declared it was unrelated without even examining her. The pathologist I mentioned, who is world-renowned, conducted 40 autopsies and found that a minimum of 30-40% could have been caused by nothing other than the vaccine. They dismissed his work as erroneous without even examining the bodies.

Analyses of vaccine samples and the blood of vaccinated have been scary.

These shots are very dangerous. But you'll find no truth on mainstream networks or Google.
[Reply]
tooge 09:49 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You're skipping out on the real data we have. Not everyone, even people with symptoms, transmit the same amount of virus.

It appears that the majority of virus expelled comes from just a small part of the population.

So really fat, really old, really sick people make up a small group of superspreaders who spread Covid while most people who get sick transmit very little.

Those without symptoms would not be the super spreaders.
My point was that everyone can spread it, asymptomatic or not. We weren't talking about superspreaders. I never saw any information that asymptomatic fat or old people spread it any more than asymptomatic people that aren't fat or old. That seems hard to believe. Being fat or being old shouldn't affect the amount of viral shed in an asymptomatic person. Do you have a link to that study?
[Reply]
tooge 09:54 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Actually, the vaccinated are carrying a higher viral load than the unvaccinated. And they can still get severe symptoms, get hospitalized and even die.

Reputable sources? You mean the govt, Fauci and Walensky types? Those who only follow the CDC? Sorry I don't agree. It makes me laugh.
Huh? you are full of shit. First off, I didn't mention reputable sources. My sources are Johns Hopkins, NEJM, the Lancet, etc. I read, I don't just spout out my opinion. Also, where did you hear that vaccinated people carry a higher viral load? Thats a load alright.
[Reply]
Page 1364 of 1625
« First < 36486412641314135413601361136213631364 1365136613671368137414141464 > Last »
Up