ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 408
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
Pants 03:59 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
You guys do know that they don't expect to win here now today right? This is just the route you got to take to get the case to go before the SC.....

but go ahead.
You have to have an actual case first, little buddy.

Just hush and keep donating to daddy's legal fund.
[Reply]
kstater 04:06 PM 11-17-2020
Book marking this post.
Trump may be dumb enough to take a case to the supreme court to decide how far away they can stand. Won't change anything but still.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
arrwheader 04:34 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by kstater:
Trump may be dumb enough to take a case to the supreme court to decide how far away they can stand. Won't change anything but still.

idk what will go to the supreme court, but the illegal changes to the rules will most likely. That will open up the possibility of more potentially. Idk what will happen but I am not acting like a know it all dick head and making a joke about it like some are.

Now I don't know if it was PA law that they had to have observers from both sides there or not but if it is and they have evidence that they didn't follow the law then yea it sure could. That is how it works whether you want to make a joke about it or not.
[Reply]
DanT 04:55 PM 11-17-2020
idk what will go to the supreme court, but the illegal changes to the rules will most likely. That will open up the possibility of more potentially. Idk what will happen but I am not acting like a know it all dick head and making a joke about it like some are.

Now I don't know if it was PA law that they had to have observers from both sides there or not but if it is and they have evidence that they didn't follow the law then yea it sure could. That is how it works whether you want to make a joke about it or not.
Pennsylvania law is like a lot of states in that it grants that political parties are entitled to have observers present at each election district, but it wouldn't require it, because, after all, how could one enforce making observers be present if a party doesn't have any observers that want to do the work?

https://codes.findlaw.com/pa/title-2...t-25-2687.html
Originally Posted by PA Statutes:
Each candidate for nomination or election at any election shall be entitled to appoint two watchers for each election district in which such candidate is voted for.  Each political party and each political body which has nominated candidates in accordance with the provisions of this act, shall be entitled to appoint three watchers at any general, municipal or special election for each election district in which the candidates of such party or political body are to be voted for.  Such watchers shall serve without expense to the county.

[Reply]
Shields68 04:59 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by kstater:

Looking like he probably will. I would think a party line decision by the PA court would give his team some encouragement.
[Reply]
lostcause 05:03 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Looking like he probably will. I would think a party line decision by the PA court would give his team some encouragement.
Encouragement, maybe so.

50,000 votes. Not at all.
[Reply]
kstater 05:05 PM 11-17-2020
Rudy is getting a 15lb pumpkin shoved in him right now

[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:19 PM 11-17-2020
Bye bye Michigan. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:25 PM 11-17-2020
Any job candidate caught cheating would be immediately disqualified. Biden admitted on camera they had the largest group of vote fraudsters in history and they proved it on election night.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:26 PM 11-17-2020
Michigan just got f*cked lol
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:30 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Michigan just got fucked lol
what happened?link?
[Reply]
lostcause 06:36 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
what happened?link?
Political theatrics.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:38 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by lostcause:
Political theatrics.
You wish.:-)

This is huge.:-)
[Reply]
jd1020 06:39 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Michigan just got fucked lol
How?

They'll turn over the documents to the Secretary and Board of State Canvassers and they will certify the results.
[Reply]
lostcause 06:47 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
You wish.:-)

This is huge.:-)
I mean, if it gets you through Monday, man - have at your political fantasies. This just delays the inevitable.

Fact Check - in Wayne County, some precincts that are out of balance without explanation can still be recounted, as long as the number of ballots in the container matches the statement of votes on the tabulator. Many containers have not yet been opened.

— Michigan Department of State (@MichSoS) November 17, 2020

[Reply]
Page 14 of 408
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up