ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 117 of 295
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167217 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pants 09:44 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Some of us understand that NFL is purely escapist entertainment and a business....others still put cookies out for Santa.

CBS Sports have their NFL analysts, now, giving betting advice against the spread...

People cant still be this detached...can they?
Has it crossed your mind that maybe it's possible for the NFL to be escapist and a business by letting the teams play it out without any intervention or scripting by the NFL, you fucking dummy?
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:46 AM 09-17-2020
No you're not...you follow me around and repeatedly do this.
Well shit man, i'm just tryna get on your level!

I see you constantly talking about the rigged NFL and oddly spectacular player performances so i thought i'd just share some commonality with you, like friends.

NOW you don't wanna talk about it? C'mon, that's not nice.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:51 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
People who do coke usually are. :-)

I actually think, looking back, Haley was more of an indictment than Cassel.

How do you hire someone of such low moral fiber to run your football team?

Is your judge of character that poor?
We're talking about Scott Pioli here.

Does that question really need to be asked?
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:53 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Has it crossed your mind that maybe it's possible for the NFL to be escapist and a business by letting the teams play it out without any intervention or scripting by the NFL, you ****ing dummy?
Have you watched the final minute of the Rams/Saints NFCCG? I predicted that shit all year.....Rams SB or bust tour ...guess I'm just lucky? Detox hates that it played out exactly the way it did..

We did get a half-hearted rule change to appease the fans that knew they were cheated...which lasted one year and was never really enforced.

He hates that I predicted the 12-4 miracle Raiders season....before the pre-season....the one where Carr set the record for most 4th quarter comebacks...then magically went back to sucking....the same year they announced they were lobbying Nevada politicians to relocate to Vegas (mid-season). Everybody likes a winner...right?

Carr has never won more than 7 games except that season...

Dummy...:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:59 AM 09-17-2020
Have you watched the final minute of the Rams/Saints NFCCG? I predicted that shit all year...guess I'm just lucky? Detox hates that it played out exactly the way it did..

Dummy...:-)
Actually, it was last year you predicted both the Rams and Chargers in the playoffs, as well as a Raiders win over the Chiefs.

And psssttt.....the year the Rams went to the SB...they already had approval for a new Stadium, so i bet that had more to do with Vegas than anything to do with L.A...

Predicting bad calls in the NFL, well you're a goddamn Nostradamus and that's why we need to be friends, buddy.

Like i said, Charles' 259 yard game coming at the last week of the season, how do you not see how phony that was? How did you miss that? It's so obvious.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:03 AM 09-17-2020
Clyde won FedEx ground player of the week
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:06 AM 09-17-2020
Except the refs handed the Chargers their last primetime matchup...the NFL actually used that specific play as an example of the new PI rule...the rule that they never intended to enforce.

Using that play is SO on par for the Chiefs franchise and how they are treated by the league...only Detroit is habitually treated worse.

Chiefs are 2-7 in primetime/national games under Mahomes. NFL was kind enough to let them beat the Bengals..

Dont be surprised when the Raiders and KC are tied in the division when they meet each other ...remember when the NFL gave them 3 free plays after time expired? I do....classic Chiefs snuff-job.

I tried to tell everyone to watch out for the Raiders this year...new stadium, new city.
:-)

You were close man, SOOO close :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:10 AM 09-17-2020
Meanwhile, here's me in that thread:

Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Listen Chiefs fans, pull the goddamn sand out of your vaginas. Stop moping around the forum with your "woe is me" crap.

This is a playoff caliber football team that is STILL in the top echelon of the NFL.

All it takes is a streak to get hot.

That streak starts in Mehico vs the Chargers.

Gordon and Ekeler are NOT going to run all over the Chiefs. Bosa is NOT going to dominate our OL.

Allen and Williams will NOT be feasting.

The NFL is a game of matchups and the Chiefs are a bad matchup for the Chargers.

Stop being so emo, the Chiefs are gonna have a get well game vs the Chargers.

[Reply]
BlackOp 10:24 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Meanwhile, here's me in that thread:
You win..the NFL is 100% legit...I'm convinced.

Would you like a trophy...or an Applebees gift card?

I'll send you a video loop of the forward progress call in Titans playoff game...I'm trying to remember the refs name...since he magically retired the next day.

You can watch it over and over...and stare at your trophy.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:33 AM 09-17-2020
You win..the NFL is 100% legit...I'm convinced.

Would you like a trophy...or an Applebees gift card?

I'll send you a video loop of the forward progress call in Titans playoff game...I'm trying to remember the refs name...since he magically retired the next day.

You can watch it over and over...and stare at your trophy.
All i wanted to do was talk football with you on your level... are we friends now?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:36 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Clyde won FedEx ground player of the week
Holy shit, you actually posted in the correct thread. Good job dumbass.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:46 AM 09-17-2020
The All 22 makes CEH look even better.

He's fucking nightcrawler.

This run is so much more impressive with the madden cam angle. The vision, patience, and STUPID ability to cut on a dime while maintaining speed and balance... pic.twitter.com/Q5eBTWHWeT

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) September 17, 2020

The ability to recognize what holes are closing and react to that information quickly is a separator at the RB position. pic.twitter.com/bTZp5qaq2T

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) September 17, 2020

[Reply]
Pants 10:58 AM 09-17-2020
He is so fucking good. I can't even.

Those two clips gave me goosebumps. Especially the first one. We already knew this kid was unbelievable but now it's actually happening at the pro level.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:16 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I swear I've seen this exact play already, but with CEH in an LSU uniform.

The new twitter narrative is CEH was gifted all those yards by HOU playing super-high safeties the whole game. BS. This play had nothing to do with safeties. A lesser back would have gotten 2-3 yards on this play.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:01 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I swear I've seen this exact play already, but with CEH in an LSU uniform.

The new twitter narrative is CEH was gifted all those yards by HOU playing super-high safeties the whole game. BS. This play had nothing to do with safeties. A lesser back would have gotten 2-3 yards on this play.
His vision and agility in tight space is very, very impressive. Even if you have a defense that decides to focus a ton on stopping him, it then makes them more vulnerable to the passing game.

If anyone has a defense that can pull off the below items in the same game, then more power to them. They probably have the best defense of all-time.

1. Elite pass rush on Mahomes
2. Outsmarting Reid & Mahomes in the playcalling
3. Shut down Clyde running
4. Shut down Clyde receiving
5. Elite coverage on Tyreek, Kelce, Sammy, D-Rob/Hardman
6. Shut down Mahomes from running for 1st downs
[Reply]
Page 117 of 295
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167217 > Last »
Up