ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 2683
« First < 111718192021 2223242531711215211021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Frazod 11:27 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Miles:
I checked some interviews. Really this is what you guys think is an amusingly heavy accent?
It is when you've lived in Chicago for 30 years. :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:27 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Miles:
I checked some interviews. Really this is what you guys think is an amusingly heavy accent?
Dontari Poe had a dirty south accent.
[Reply]
Shag 11:51 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Dude looks like Russell Wilson vs LSU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k4rGwPzAnbo

Burned 1st rd pick Tre'Davious White for a TD and kept making throw after throw and converting plays when his defense gave up 56 points.
The kid has everything you could want. Oozing potential
Just watched the first drive, and it was a thing of beauty. Every throw was right on the money, regardless if he was in the pocket, on the move, or throwing deep. So excited for this kid.
[Reply]
Miles 11:52 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It is when you've lived in Chicago for 30 years. :-)
Not like a pure Chicago accent is really any better but you are just used to it. Still even living in Dallas I hear worse than Mahomes on a daily basis.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 12:16 AM 04-28-2017
Just woke up to this (damn time difference). Holy shit!!! I've no idea if Mahomes is the next Brett Favre or not but... holy shit!!!!!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:32 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
Just woke up to this (damn time difference). Holy shit!!! I've no idea if Mahomes is the next Brett Favre or not but... holy shit!!!!!
They'll rein him into a McNabb/Rodgers type who plays within the system. If Andy can make a Vick into an efficient QB, then he'll work wonders with PM2 (Mahomes )
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:38 AM 04-28-2017
His interactions with Gruden could be telling. He seems to open to criticism and willing to learn. I hadn't seen it before. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy about the pick
[Reply]
Dante84 12:44 AM 04-28-2017
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...id-quarterback
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:51 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
His interactions with Gruden could be telling. He seems to open to criticism and willing to learn. I hadn't seen it before. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy about the pick
Gruden was giving a glowing opinion on PM2 about the trade most likely due to he's one of the boys from the Green Bay Holmgren coaching tree
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:05 AM 04-28-2017
Glad I went to bed. Same thing happened with Trump in the election. It is VERY awesome to wake up and find out that you won.

It's finally over.

Lil' Chiefy is dead and gone.

John Dorsey = GM God.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:12 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Gruden was giving a glowing opinion on PM2 about the trade most likely due to he's one of the boys from the Green Bay Holmgren coaching tree
So are Reid and Dorsey branches and leafes
[Reply]
Danguardace 01:21 AM 04-28-2017
His mom is kind of hot... just saying.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:04 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Dante84:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...id-quarterback
Fairly sober draft grade remarks

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...for-every-pick

Don't agree with the letter grade, but the remarks are spot on.

Ceiling of what people hope Romo is
Floor of what Romo usually actually is
Need seasoning
Behind Alex with Reid's instruction is the right place to season
Team still has urgent needs [Dorsey will address this shortly].

Pretty much where I am, except I put a ton more weight behind Dorsey's excitement than TBR's analysis.

Great pick for the long term competitiveness of a team built on sober standards from the ground up. Not an immediate impact player, but someone to widen some eyes in a couple years. All of a gunslinger like Romo's potential without, age, a career of playoff failure, and broken body parts to weigh him down.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 03:13 AM 04-28-2017
I feel like this is a dream come true. My goodness I'm so pumped for this. Major boner that won't go away. I can't even fucking sleep. My football team made a move in the direction toward competing for Super Bowl wins. Best day of my Chiefs fan life.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:15 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
They'll rein him into a McNabb/Rodgers type who plays within the system. If Andy can make a Vick into an efficient QB, then he'll work wonders with PM2 (Mahomes )
What exactly are you referring to with Vick and Andy? They had a couple of decent years, but nothing I'd really cling to for proving success with Mahomes.

The success of air raid QBs is always the threat - lots of articles out there. I love watching these offenses in college, wish they translated better in the NFL.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...d-quarterbacks
[Reply]
Page 21 of 2683
« First < 111718192021 2223242531711215211021 > Last »
Up