ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 238 of 252
« First < 138188228234235236237238 239240241242248 > Last »
Media Center>*The NEW Movies Thread*
Bowser 11:09 AM 01-04-2014
Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:00 AM 04-10-2021
Jui Jitsu - Netflix

Proof we've reached the oversaturation point with whatever this Nick Cage revival things that's been happening. Its intentionally terrible in kind of a good way, with a few haha moments, but still terrible overall.

Even high af I got bored with it fairly quickly.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 09:03 AM 04-10-2021
Thunder Force - Netflix

Just watch the trailer to see the funning parts. What a waist of time.
[Reply]
eDave 01:40 AM 04-15-2021
Never been a fan of Paul Rudd for no real reason but his part in Forgetting Sarah Marshall is totally awesome.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:34 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Never been a fan of Paul Rudd for no real reason but his part in Forgetting Sarah Marshall is totally awesome.
I enjoy Paul Rudd. In point of fact Forgetting Sarah Marshall is one of his worst roles.

The you know how I know you’re gay sequence in 40 year old virgin is some of the funniest shit ever.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:36 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I enjoy Paul Rudd. In point of fact Forgetting Sarah Marshall is one of his worst roles.

The you know how I know you’re gay sequence in 40 year old virgin is some of the funniest shit ever.
Venti is twenty!!


[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:59 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
Thunder Force - Netflix

Just watch the trailer to see the funning parts. What a thick waist of time.
FYP
[Reply]
Ceej 11:44 AM 04-15-2021
Currently watching Willy's Wonderland.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 10:42 AM 04-18-2021
Barb and Star go to Vista Del Mar is Little Nicky, Love Guru, Master of Disguise, female Ghosbuster level bad. Holy crap what a piece of shit.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:43 AM 04-18-2021
How have I heard nothing until now?

Could suck, who knows, probably?


[Reply]
KCUnited 06:15 AM 04-26-2021
Watched Stowaway on Netflix last night.

It had some good potential and pretty cool space visuals but ultimately fell short due to the flimsy story and suspect acting (Anna Kendrick as a doctor/astronaut).
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:32 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Never been a fan of Paul Rudd for no real reason but his part in Forgetting Sarah Marshall is totally awesome.
Rudd is an avid Royals and Chiefs fan. Also KU alumni.

Do not disrespect him!
[Reply]
lcarus 01:11 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I enjoy Paul Rudd. In point of fact Forgetting Sarah Marshall is one of his worst roles.

The you know how I know you’re gay sequence in 40 year old virgin is some of the funniest shit ever.
I love Paul Rudd. I even liked him in Halloween The Curse of Michael Myers. Which was before I even knew he was a KC guy.
[Reply]
PackerinMo 05:57 PM 04-26-2021
My fav Paul Rudd movie is “I love you, man”. It’s frickin hilarious.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:08 PM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Watched Stowaway on Netflix last night.

It had some good potential and pretty cool space visuals but ultimately fell short due to the flimsy story and suspect acting (Anna Kendrick as a doctor/astronaut).
terrible fuckin movie fer sure 4/10 :-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:12 PM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
My fav Paul Rudd movie is “I love you, man”. It’s frickin hilarious.
Role Models is an absolute gem too.
[Reply]
Page 238 of 252
« First < 138188228234235236237238 239240241242248 > Last »
Up