ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 57
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
Valiant 02:19 AM 12-08-2007
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yeah? What's up with that?:-)

Its on there now..
[Reply]
Valiant 02:20 AM 12-08-2007
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life:
Pardon my ignorance, but what is Icontrol?

It is kind of like a built in DVR with timewarner, they have a couple dozen channels including TMC,HBO,SHO,MAX that have shows/movies stored for you to watch by just hitting play...

Great feature especially since I do not have a DVR box in my room..
[Reply]
Carlota69 10:13 AM 12-08-2007
Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk:
i won't spoil anything but I just finished watching the last two episodes of the season and they are awesome.
Ok, how did you see them? Where do I find the downloads?
[Reply]
Valiant 02:17 AM 12-16-2007
So went to my grandma's church for their Christmas show..

A: I don't like her church..
B: not a fan of organized religion(im'a deist...)
C: Only went to make my grandma happy

Well why there was an intermission and they had Christmas music playing over the broadcast, it kept being interrupted by some other signal or someone playing with the broadcast booth..

Kept cutting out too.. "Dexter is the Bay Harbor..." "Dexter".........then back to Christmas music..

My family could not figure out why I was literally lol...
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 02:34 AM 12-16-2007
I strongly hope that the plan to air this on CBS comes to fruition.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:41 PM 01-07-2008
***Spoiler Alert*****

Poor motherf*ckin' James Doakes. He provided me with some of greatest LOL moments I can remember watching TV (Masuka as well). The guy had some classic lines.

"You owe me a new Michelin, mother****er!"

(When talking about the stepfather accused of bludgeoning his stepdaughter by the pool)

"I'ma break that cocksucker today."

Great character, and I'll miss him :-). Goddamned divers just had to look for treasure :-)

It will be interesting to see where they go for season 3. IIRC, there were only two books. Hopefully they don't falter now that they are going "off script" so to speak.
[Reply]
Carlota69 01-07-2008, 03:01 PM
This message has been deleted by Carlota69. Reason: Formatted improperly
Carlota69 03:03 PM 01-07-2008
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
***Spoiler Alert*****

Poor motherf*ckin' James Doakes. He provided me with some of greatest LOL moments I can remember watching TV (Masuka as well). The guy had some classic lines.

"You owe me a new Michelin, mother****er!"

(When talking about the stepfather accused of bludgeoning his stepdaughter by the pool)

"I'ma break that cocksucker today."

Great character, and I'll miss him :-). Goddamned divers just had to look for treasure :-)

It will be interesting to see where they go for season 3. IIRC, there were only two books. Hopefully they don't falter now that they are going "off script" so to speak.
There are 3 books. I have all 3 and I'm reading them now. I hate the Dexter off-season.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:12 PM 01-07-2008
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
There are 3 books. I have all 3 and I'm reading them now. I hate the Dexter off-season.
Cool.

I just spent the last two weeks watching both seasons. I'm probably going to need a beginner's chip.
[Reply]
Carlota69 03:28 PM 01-07-2008
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Cool.

I just spent the last two weeks watching both seasons. I'm probably going to need a beginner's chip.
:-)

I feel exactly the same way! I am so addicted. I hate Sunday nights now.
[Reply]
Sully 03:38 PM 01-07-2008
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
How are the books?
[Reply]
Carlota69 03:49 PM 01-07-2008
Originally Posted by Sully:
How are the books?
The first book is very good--runs along the lines of the 1st season...except there is a different ending...so even if you saw the 1st season, the book is worth the read. I am reading the 2nd book now, and so far, so good. Does not follow the line of the 2nd season tho, so its all new to me. :-) Dont get me wrong, I love the 2nd season, just happy to have a different story going to satisfy the jones. I heard form someone reading the 3rd book--says that it is awesome as well.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:00 PM 01-13-2008
How in the holy hell are they going to air this on CBS.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:42 PM 01-13-2008
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
How in the holy hell are they going to air this on CBS.
They'll pretty much have to edit out all of Doakes' scenes, and cut 10 minutes off of each episode. There's never a lot of gore (save for the Marina View Hotel), so that should be ok. It's the nudity and copious f-bombs they'll have to cut.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan4Life 07:00 PM 01-13-2008
I was actually pissed when I saw it was coming to CBS because now I am worried about all the people that are going to say "So, I watched it on TV and it wasn't THAT great" because of the lame censoring that's going to take place.

You're ruining your experience by watching it if you watch it on CBS instead of on DVD. Especially for a character like Doakes ... watching him censored will be extremely lame
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:11 PM 01-13-2008
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life:
I was actually pissed when I saw it was coming to CBS because now I am worried about all the people that are going to say "So, I watched it on TV and it wasn't THAT great" because of the lame censoring that's going to take place.

You're ruining your experience by watching it if you watch it on CBS instead of on DVD. Especially for a character like Doakes ... watching him censored will be extremely lame

[Reply]
Page 4 of 57
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up