ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>(Netflix) - Arcane: League of Legends
SAGA45 08:35 PM 11-14-2021
Relatively new animated series on Netflix. Great action and story! Love the art style and cinematography! It's very reminiscent of some of the shorts from Love Death+Robots (an amazing animated sci-fi anthology). They've been releasing three episodes every Saturday. Last batch coming on the 20th.

Enjoy! :-)

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:54 AM 11-27-2021
Just finished this and it's incredible. Animation, acting, story, score/soundtrack...just blown away by it. A must watch...100% on RT and #1 on Netflix.

All 9 episodes are up and I'll probably rewatch it again.

Do not sleep on this one.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:57 AM 11-27-2021
Yeah, this one was really well done. The Powder/Jinx character was really well done (writing, drawing, and voice acting).
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:28 AM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Yeah, this one was really well done. The Powder/Jinx character was really well done (writing, drawing, and voice acting).
Yeah, love that character. Season 2 is greenlit so hopefully we get it in 2023. I heard s1 took 6 years to make/perfect.

Heard someone say this show is like GOT but animated. Can't disagree.
[Reply]
unlurking 12:57 PM 11-27-2021
6 years?!?!

Hope much of that was shopping it around, trying to get funding to actually make it. That's an awful long time be actively working on it! I would think being animated it would be less likely to be held up by covid. Hopefully we see season 2 next winter!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:13 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by unlurking:
6 years?!?!

Hope much of that was shopping it around, trying to get funding to actually make it. That's an awful long time be actively working on it! I would think being animated it would be less likely to be held up by covid. Hopefully we see season 2 next winter!

The speculation is 2023 at the earliest as it's in production.

Tweet from Riot games below.

https://twitter.com/niiicolo/status/...PkJzSe_9w&s=19
[Reply]
unlurking 05:54 PM 11-27-2021
Well that sucks. :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:16 AM 12-05-2021
This show deserves more love...hope others give this a shot. 2nd watch through currently and love it even more. There is so much cool shit that could happen going forward.
[Reply]
SAGA45 05:59 PM 12-06-2021
Perfect score from IGN:

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:27 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Perfect score from IGN:
Deserving of that score. Netflix has a big winner here.

Never watched an animated show that felt like it was close to live action. Spiderverse up until this point seemed close enough to me.

Currently watching it a 2nd time.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 10:18 PM 12-14-2021
How in the hell did this series get made in this day & age? It is superb. I was convinced that all hollywood knew how to do was churn out brain dead remakes and woke garbage, or usually both at the same time, but not a drop of that here. This is original and extremely well written. Effects are amazing. The universe they build is fully fleshed out, as are all of the characters. Just so good!!!
[Reply]
Up