ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>Big Bang Theory
DaKCMan AP 07:44 PM 11-12-2007
Anyone else watch this show? I think it's fantastic. Great writing!
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 07:19 AM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:
I used to think so. IMO, Modern Family and Community (especially the latter) have surpassed BB.

I'm not sure why some people find it hilarious and some don't. I wish I could understand it. I find it pretty funny.
I love Modern Family. I've tried several times to watch Community. It just doesnt click with me.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 07:37 AM 10-01-2010
Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, and Community are all hilarious and unique in their own way in addition to, IMO, being the best show on each of their respective networks.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 07:43 AM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, and Community are all hilarious and unique in their own way in addition to, IMO, being the best show on each of their respective networks.
The Office is still my favorite, though it is losing steam. I would love to watch 30Rock, but I cannot tolerate Tracy Morgan.
[Reply]
Los Pollos Hermanos 07:49 AM 10-01-2010

[Reply]
Delano 08:53 AM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by BCD:
Yes, it funny. Plus, the chick is hot.
Meh. She does that thing with her chin and lips that is terribly unattractive.

Also, did ANYONE find that bit with the brussel sprouts induced gas funny?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Buck 01:38 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by BCD:
Then its very difficult to understand why you dont like this show. To each his own.
Actually its very easy. It's not funny at all. I didn't even crack a smile the entire show.

It was basically fart jokes, that weren't funny.

Also the whole Steve Wozniak part was stupid.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:02 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by Buck:
Actually its very easy. It's not funny at all. I didn't even crack a smile the entire show.

It was basically fart jokes, that weren't funny.

Also the whole Steve Wozniak part was stupid.
To be fair, that was a spectacularly bad episode of the show. By far the worst I've ever seen. Dunno if it's a portent or a glitch, time will tell.

The fart joke surprised, only in that it was surprising that they actually went that broad. Gimmicks like a turning a character into a robot NEVER work, and when they retread previous ground [kitty song] with the morphed character it really really doesn't [and retroactively dings whatever cachet the retrod material had], knew immediately the Wos would be a painfully awkward bit.

Watched the entire episode [sans the few moments with Cuoco stretching] with my 'Son, I am disappoint' face.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 02:05 PM 10-01-2010
Anyone know a good place to watch full episodes from CBS? I love that NBC lets you watch them right from the official page.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:06 PM 10-01-2010
I'm not going to really comment on the show other than to say I've never enjoyed watching BBT, but I know that a lot of people love the show.

To each their own.
[Reply]
007 03:13 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
Anyone know a good place to watch full episodes from CBS? I love that NBC lets you watch them right from the official page.
uhhh, www.cbs.com and click the shows tab.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 03:53 PM 10-01-2010
All I see on cbs.com is recaps, clips, and previews. Also a link to download the full episode on iTunes, but that is all I've been able to find there.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:02 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by Buck:
I'm one of the biggest nerds on the board.
You are a functional nerd. The nerds I have witnessed at rolla don't access football boards or anything like that. I think the show gets a B. It is alittle too good natured for my liking. Not enough violence or drugs, but i think it is pretty funny.
[Reply]
007 04:09 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
All I see on cbs.com is recaps, clips, and previews. Also a link to download the full episode on iTunes, but that is all I've been able to find there.
Wow. I didn't realize that BBT wasn't available on CBS for instant streaming. Thats odd.
[Reply]
aturnis 04:30 PM 10-01-2010
I've had good luck with Yidio. Can stream them using my PS3 too, so no tiny comp. screen. Might have to tinker around and navigate to find just what you want, but you can get them all.

Also, go to a damned video store, rent the seasons and burn them FFS. Pirate, it's your right. Especially if you don't know if you'll even like it. Don't know if you have Family Video or anything of the like around your area, can usually rent them for a dollar a disc. A few bucks for the whole season.
[Reply]
Otter 11:41 PM 10-01-2010
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
To be fair, that was a spectacularly bad episode of the show. By far the worst I've ever seen. Dunno if it's a portent or a glitch, time will tell.

The fart joke surprised, only in that it was surprising that they actually went that broad. Gimmicks like a turning a character into a robot NEVER work, and when they retread previous ground [kitty song] with the morphed character it really really doesn't [and retroactively dings whatever cachet the retrod material had], knew immediately the Wos would be a painfully awkward bit.

Watched the entire episode [sans the few moments with Cuoco stretching] with my 'Son, I am disappoint' face.
Who are you?!?!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up