ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>If the Chiefs traded into top 10 who would you want them to draft?
ForeverChiefs58 04:10 PM 02-27-2024
Is there anyone who would give up Sneed or Jones for top 10 pick?

*Reminder the chiefs gave up their best wr ever to invest in their defense and won back to back SB’s
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:50 PM 02-29-2024
PFF on youtube wondering if Colts at #15 are an option for Sneed, the trade would involve some sort of later round swap in the colts favor in their opinion.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 01:49 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
PFF on youtube wondering if Colts at #15 are an option for Sneed, the trade would involve some sort of later round swap in the colts favor in their opinion.
They tagged Michael pitman jr also which would be a great trade swap
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:54 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
I would take Pittman in a heart beat.

Pittman
Rice
Kelce

Then sign a few guys like

Slayton
N Brown
Duivernay

and hand us the trophy, 3peat!!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:34 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I would take Pittman in a heart beat.

Pittman
Rice
Kelce

Then sign a few guys like

Slayton
N Brown
Duivernay

and hand us the trophy, 3peat!!
Nah.

I'd rather have a pick in the early/mid 2nd and just draft a guy than swap Sneed for Pittman and pay him.

I don't think Pittman's worth the tag figure. I definitely don't think he's worth the tag figure as a baseline to a long-term deal. Moreover, I don't think he provides any sort of complement to Rice at all.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:06 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Nah.

I'd rather have a pick in the early/mid 2nd and just draft a guy than swap Sneed for Pittman and pay him.

I don't think Pittman's worth the tag figure. I definitely don't think he's worth the tag figure as a baseline to a long-term deal. Moreover, I don't think he provides any sort of complement to Rice at all.

Pittman going to get 22 million plus. He’s not that great nor is Terry McLaurin according to you but you spent all of last year talking up the quality of the KC WR corps.

I guess if you want to run it back with cosmetic improvements to MVS and Skyy you could do that pretty cheaply in FA and do a third year in a row of bandaids to try to keep the offense from sinking further.

But I don’t like not having a plan post Kelce. If you actually do have an idea here if you’re not going to pay anyone or move up what’s your plan for Kelce aging out?
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:52 PM 03-03-2024
If we're moving Sneed it's bc we can't make the contract work so I don't think Pittman fits bc he'd be just as expensive.

But say we could move Sneed + 5th for #15 + 6th I'd happily take Thomas Jr @ #15.
[Reply]
kccrow 12:12 AM 03-02-2024
Sam LaPorta is a light build 6'3" TE. Bowers is going to be fine.

LaPorta:
HEIGHT
6’ 3’’
WEIGHT
245 lbs
ARM
32 1/8’’
HAND
10 1/4’’

Bowers:
HEIGHT
6’ 3’’
WEIGHT
243 lbs
ARM
32 3/4’’
HAND
9 3/4’’
[Reply]
Stryker 09:57 PM 03-02-2024
Top 10 pick? Malik Nabers or Brock Bowers or Jared Verse. Moving on.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:03 AM 03-03-2024
Joe Alt.. Generational symmetry.
[Reply]
wannaGOback 01:13 AM 03-03-2024
Adonai Mitchell.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 09:55 PM 03-12-2024
I wonder if chiefs are exploring moving up to get their all star LT?
[Reply]
wannaGOback 11:32 PM 03-12-2024
I wonder if chiefs are exploring moving up to get their all star LT?
If chiefs could get alt at 8-10 that would be the pick I would take. I’m assuming he’s gone. don’t think others are that worth the trade up, even in the 15-25 range.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 08:06 AM 03-13-2024
I wouldn’t be surprised if they are talked to titans about contingencies on pick #7 if Alt makes it there. Not sure costs, but I’m sure they’ve done their homework and checked.

Just not sure where they’ll go for such an important position protecting the most important man in football.

Tampa SB loss was because our o-line was in shambles. Even mahomes couldn’t overcome it on his own. A team HAS to have blocking. Why would Elvis Grbac, Rich Gannon, Trent Green, or anyone else deserve a better online and more protection than the very greatest to ever play, and most expensive and important investment?

A lot of early season struggles last year were o-line settling in. You could see mahomes antsy early like he was in Tampa sb, not sure if he’ll get right blocking. Once Taylor and Smith settled in better, our offense started really clicking much better.

How many times during season did you scream at Taylor?
By the time playoffs came, I was defending him.

Not sure answer is in FA because we couldn’t even afford another Taylor contract, let alone a great LT money.

If chiefs believe Alt is like his dad and can be that anchor for a savings like drafting a qb, then I hope they go get him. He could transform our oline.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:09 AM 03-13-2024
Rome Odunze

Sorry I'm trading away what it'll take to go that high for a LT...it's gotta be for a playmaker.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up