[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:49 PM 02-23-2020
I'm getting Deja Vu from this shit...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:34 PM 05-02-2020
We watching tonight?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:07 PM 06-05-2020
Welp, the whining, crying liberal snowflake pussies have gotten the best show on TV removed for the foreseeable future:

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/cop...yd-1234626422/
[Reply]
SuperChief 06:25 PM 06-09-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Welp, the whining, crying liberal snowflake pussies have gotten the best show on TV removed for the foreseeable future:

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/cop...yd-1234626422/
....you're crying about this right now. The dissonance. It's delicious.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:55 PM 06-09-2020
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
....you're crying about this right now. The dissonance. It's delicious.
I'm bemoaning the death of free speech.
[Reply]
Fish 11:05 PM 06-09-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I'm bemoaning the death of free speech.
What speech are you being denied by the government?
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 02:07 AM 06-10-2020
Of course it is...can't have any reality shows on TV that portray police in a positive light.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:31 AM 06-10-2020

'Gone With the Wind,' the Civil War epic considered a classic of American cinema, has been pulled from HBO Max https://t.co/IKWWhwlUNo

— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) June 10, 2020

[Reply]
dlphg9 09:49 AM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Of course it is...can't have any reality shows on TV that portray police in a positive light.
I always thought it made cops look like assholes. Pulling over people for no reason and always wanting to search people's vehicles.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:04 AM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I always thought it made cops look like assholes. Pulling over people for no reason and always wanting to search people's vehicles.
It showed the good and the bad, if you watched it with awareness. It was a great learning tool if you approached it right.

I'm not gonna sky-scream about censorship, but it is kind of sad that there is an end to this catalog of police interaction with the public now.

People already have too many ill-informed misconceptions on all sides of the matter driving their perception of the world.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:13 AM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Yeah, I don't think you watched much of it at all if that's what you got out of it.
[Reply]
sedated 02:03 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
What speech are you being denied by the government?
I love how this question never gets answered when asked.

I'm surprised by them pulling the cop shows (for now). Sure people are angry with bad cops and injustice, but most of the show was just regular cops reacting to batshit insane perps. What's the harm of keeping it on the air?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 02:52 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
I love how this question never gets answered when asked.

I'm surprised by them pulling the cop shows (for now). Sure people are angry with bad cops and injustice, but most of the show was just regular cops reacting to batshit insane perps. What's the harm of keeping it on the air?
The harm was probably advertisers threatening to pull out.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 03:16 PM 06-10-2020
Worlds gone off the rails on a crazy train.
Maybe A&E will try Live "unarmed mediation and intervention" and "Live Restorative Justice"
next. Bet the ratings go thru the roof.....................
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up