ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>New World (MMO / RPG) by Amazon
Ming the Merciless 12:22 PM 09-16-2021
https://www.newworld.com/en-us

Did anyone play alpha or beta of this? Anyone planning on it? I pre-ordered it for something to mess around
with but honestly I know nothing about it? Next big game or meh? What say you?
[Reply]
GayFrogs 02:40 PM 09-29-2021
It kind of seemed like a mix of WoW and minecraft when I saw a little gameplay...that's too bad it already has the negatives of new WoW. I'm getting into classic vanilla wow hardcore (delete your toon when you die), it's picking up some steam and probably the most fun I've ever had playing the game.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:19 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by GayFrogs:
It kind of seemed like a mix of WoW and minecraft

There are some resources to gather and things to craft but I have not seen any building. It seems more
like ARK without building or something like that than actual minecraft. I also think the crafting part is optional if you just want to kill.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:22 PM 09-29-2021
Im hoping RDR2 can satisfy my MMO thirst, and thus far it's been a great time sink but i haven't progressed my character much at all and im not even sure what im suppose to be doing to reach endgame content, even there even is endgame content.

I pretty much spend all my time picking flowers and trying to headshot innocent furry woodland creatures.
[Reply]
DanBecky 09:08 AM 10-05-2021
First MMO I’ve ever played and I can’t put it down. Might cause my already spotty relationship to finally end lol.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:57 AM 10-05-2021
The game looks fun, but I just can't get sucked into an MMORPG again... wasted many years of my life.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up