ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 105 of 146
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:05 AM 02-09-2023
I got around to watching the latest episode of the franchies this morning. Holy Hell border line tearing up with joy for these guys. Kelce is the ultimate team mate too.
[Reply]
cmd227 07:43 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
AJ Brown is a beast but Smith is no Higgins or Chase.
Sleeping on Slim Reaper. Many have learned and will continue to. DeVonta plays much much bigger than he is. Go Birds!
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:50 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Interesting photo

Fingers aren't on the laces, he isn't throwing it. Just running carrying it like a loaf of bread.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:52 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Damn, I’m jelly. You go have a ****ing blast for us man. If I went it would mean losing my 10 days in Jamaica. I love my Chiefs, but I’m not giving up 10 days in Jamaica for a 3 day trip to the SB. I’ll enjoy on the TV, then enjoy my vacation in July! But I’m still jealous, and am positive you’re gonna have the time of your life.
Jamaica in July ?
[Reply]
cmd227 07:53 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
the eagles on the whole are a pretty likable team. great change from the bengals
You know. I really like y'all over here. Your football knowledge is vast, honest and respectable. You have a great sense of humor amongst each other with some good ball busting along the way. I am glad the Eagles are playing the Chiefs. This has been a fun two weeks and no matter the outcome, we appreciate your kindness to us Eagles fans. Go Birds!
[Reply]
RunKC 07:56 AM 02-09-2023
Not trying to be that guy but holy fucking shit

Guys, let's get rich.

Here is the accepted penalty count in Carl Cheffers' 10 games with the Chiefs in the Mahomes era:

100% hit rate for Over 10.0 pic.twitter.com/My4XwXMhtc

— Scott Kacsmar (@ScottKacsmar) February 9, 2023

[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:02 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by cmd227:
Sleeping on Slim Reaper. Many have learned and will continue to. DeVonta plays much much bigger than he is. Go Birds!
I think we all know he’s good. We’d welcome him on our team for sure.

Bigger, stronger receivers have given the Chiefs more problems over the years than smaller quicker ones. We tend to fall victim to 50/50 jump balls a lot.

From what I saw of Smith this year, he seemed to either go off or was pretty quiet. Maybe that’s a result of Hurts not being an overly prolific passer. Do I have that right?
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:03 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Not trying to be that guy but holy ****ing shit

I'd take the under. No way the NFL wants this to be about the officiating after the shit they took for how poorly officiated the CCGs were.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:05 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I'd take the under. No way the NFL wants this to be about the officiating after the shit they took for how poorly officiated the CCGs were.
If they cared about how they’re perceived for flag fests, then Cheffers wouldn’t be in the Super Bowl
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:05 AM 02-09-2023
You know. I really like y'all over here. Your football knowledge is vast, honest and respectable. You have a great sense of humor amongst each other with some good ball busting along the way. I am glad the Eagles are playing the Chiefs. This has been a fun two weeks and no matter the outcome, we appreciate your kindness to us Eagles fans. Go Birds!
I think a lot of people (I know I would) would've definitely been pleasantly surprised if you would have told us 5 years ago that in the next 5 years, the Chiefs would play huge games vs the Patriots, Niners, Bills, Bengals, and the Eagles (I'm leaving Tampa out because they don't really have fans. Just Brady fans that moved over), and the Eagles fans would by far be the coolest.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:07 AM 02-09-2023
It's crazy to me that eagles fans are batting .500 on decent posters. Every other fan base comes in here and just goes full retard.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:07 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If they cared about how they’re perceived for flag fests, then Cheffers wouldn’t be in the Super Bowl
In general, I agree. But Cheffers was assigned prior to the media and fan based shit storm over the last two weeks. Plus anytime someone says "Guys, let's get rich" and then posts and NFL trend, you can safely bet that opposite. lol
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:09 AM 02-09-2023
No one is sleeping on him. He's a great player. But you'd be crazy not to trade him straight up for Higgins or Chase and the point of the post you responded to was that he's good but he's not those guys. That's accurate.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:11 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Not trying to be that guy but holy fucking shit

I've heard several times that it's not the same crew he normally works with... and those counts aren't all that crazy specifically for the Chiefs since his normal crew throws 20% more flags than the average (the numbers above being for both teams and below being only the Chiefs).

So, my previous math shows his crew throws 16 flags per game and the average in that tweet is 15.1. :-)

Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Seems like that stat is a bit off... he threw 15 flags out of the Chiefs' 103 for the season, so 14.5% in two games.

https://www.nflpenalties.com/team/ka...view=games_for

Cheffers also throws 20% more flags than the average ref... 16.12/game vs 13.5 for everyone else.

So, without getting into home vs away and so forth, you'd expect the average ref to throw 6.75 flags on the Chiefs, but would also expect Cheffers to throw 8.1 flags.

The Chiefs had 5.86 flags for the non-Cheffers games and 7.5 with Cheffers... you'd expect Cheffers to throw 7 per game at his +20%, so the difference is a flag more per game.

He hates the Chiefs a flag worth, proven by the "full weight" bullshit, and the flag when the Texans receiver literally ran into the safety.

[Reply]
Lzen 08:12 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Buns:
Toney as Scout QB, cool
I would guess that they are working on returns considering the 3 players that are in this pic.
[Reply]
Page 105 of 146
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115 > Last »
Up