ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 40
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021 STL Cardinals Thread***
BigRedChief 12:17 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Bump for all you fogeys who can't use a message board :-)
WTF? I hadn't even noticed. :-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:08 AM 05-08-2021
Pujols is a money whore. Prove me wrong.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 01:08 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Pujols is a money whore. Prove me wrong.
Long time Angel fan checking in here. Pujols is not a money whore. His wife is. And he answers to her. Get it right!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:15 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Long time Angel fan checking in here. Pujols is not a money whore. His wife is. And he answers to her. Get it right!
Sounds like some butthurt over the wasted $250 million. Why? Your team has more vaults of money to spend.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 10:14 AM 05-08-2021
I really hope Pujols comes to his senses and just retires. Sign a one week contract, throw him out there for a few at-bats for an at-home series, and then he can retire as a Cardinal. Very lucky to have lived in STL for three of his best years and went to about 80 games. I'll never forget the thrill of his at-bat anytime. Starting to feel that way about Arenado but just will never be the same as number 5.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 11:47 AM 05-11-2021
Haha thank you!
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:58 PM 05-11-2021

[Reply]
Marco Polo 10:15 PM 05-11-2021
Great win tonight! Relief pitching came through in the clutch and two massive home runs in late innings by Goldy and TON. Well done.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:19 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
Great win tonight! Relief pitching came through in the clutch and two massive home runs in late innings by Goldy and TON. Well done.
Edman being more consistent at the lead off spot. Carlson at #2, Goldy, Arenado and then next year, adding Gorman, this will be a legit lineup for the next couple of years.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:01 AM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Edman being more consistent at the lead off spot. Carlson at #2, Goldy, Arenado and then next year, adding Gorman, this will be a legit lineup for the next couple of years.
I will admit I wasn't convinced Edman was a big league player. He has not only been good in the lead off spot he has been stellar defensively.

The offense is till pretty spotty but that's really the case everywhere in MLB right now outside of the WhiteSox.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:44 AM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I will admit I wasn't convinced Edman was a big league player. He has not only been good in the lead off spot he has been stellar defensively.
I agree. Viewed him as one of those utility players but not a difference maker. Never saw him achieving this level of positive impact on the team.
[Reply]
VAChief 10:09 AM 05-12-2021
I agree. Viewed him as one of those utility players but not a difference maker. Never saw him achieving this level of positive impact on the team.
I think he has passed the Joe McEwing/Bo Hart one hit wonder status, but not yet ready to call him Tommy Herr yet. :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:23 AM 05-12-2021
I wouldn’t count on Gorman making the jump, at least to start the season next year. Struggling so far in Springfield.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:39 AM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I wouldn’t count on Gorman making the jump, at least to start the season next year. Struggling so far in Springfield.
Carlson looked like shit last year. He's a legit rookie of the year candidate now. They have to learn how to adjust at this level. Even those with the high ceiling natural raw talent.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 08:12 AM 05-12-2021
Hard to believe but Edman leads the team in WAR. Granted we are 20~% through the season but he's been fantastic.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 40
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up