ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 69
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Media Center>Justified
Bowser 04:35 PM 03-14-2010
Tuesdays 9pm Central. One of the better shows on TV right now.
[Reply]
Mav 09:22 AM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
I was bored by Raylon and Winona. Law enforcement guy loves his job more than his family, or more than he should. It's old and contrived. This slow burn needs to kick it up a notch.
I'm on the other side. I can't get enough of winona and Raylan. Amazing couple
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:40 PM 03-06-2015
I was rooting for Dewey Crowe to be the last one standing but oh well at least he went quick. Boyd is every bit as smart as Raylan and he knows better then to get into a gunfight with Raylan again. I think it's gonna come down to which side Ava is really gonna be on.

Plus if it wasn't for Boyd, Raylan would have been beaten to death by Dickie. I really do not understand his hatred for his old friend.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:45 PM 03-06-2015
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
I was rooting for Dewey Crowe to be the last one standing but oh well at least he went quick. Boyd is every bit as smart as Raylan and he knows better then to get into a gunfight with Raylan again. I think it's gonna come down to which side Ava is really gonna be on.

Plus if it wasn't for Boyd, Raylan would have been beaten to death by Dickie. I really do not understand his hatred for his old friend.
He's a Marshall, he hates criminal enterprise.
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:47 PM 03-06-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
He's a Marshall, he hates criminal enterprise.
True but he walks a fine line and bends the law for his cowboy antics at times.
I like Raylan and think he's a good guy but he has hidden behind his badge a few times.

Boyd is just a scumbag that robs and kills other scumbags. The only 1 despicable thing he has done IMO was kill that old man from the nursing home.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:50 PM 03-06-2015
True but he walks a fine line and bends the law for his cowboy antics at times.
I like Raylan and think he's a good guy but he has hidden behind his badge a few times.
That's the basis for the show. He started the entire series shooting a 'bad guy' where he sat at a restaurant eating a salad.

He doesn't view bending procedure to bring down criminals the same as 'actual' criminal activity. He's not doing it for personal gain. He's doing it to thwart criminality.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:04 PM 03-06-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That's the basis for the show. He started the entire series shooting a 'bad guy' where he sat at a restaurant eating a salad.

He doesn't view bending procedure to bring down criminals the same as 'actual' criminal activity. He's not doing it for personal gain. He's doing it to thwart criminality.
Except the 1 time with Nicky Augustine would be considered personal. I think Raylan would have no problem throwing Boyd in jail, but could he really just put a hole in his head?
[Reply]
Mav 03:33 PM 03-07-2015
Except the 1 time with Nicky Augustine would be considered personal. I think Raylan would have no problem throwing Boyd in jail, but could he really just put a hole in his head?
I don't think so.

"Boyd and I dug coal together."

They are bonded.
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:52 PM 03-10-2015
Damn I'm kind of on team Boyd. I don't like the way the Marshall's have used Ava considering they know she didn't really stab that guard.
[Reply]
KC native 07:52 AM 03-11-2015
I love the dialogue in this show.

"We should play doubles sometime. *blank stares from Wynn and Katherine* Ok, I'll go to the dry cleaners."
[Reply]
KC native 07:53 AM 03-11-2015
Also, does anyone get the impression that Raylen may let Boyd pull off the heist and then take the spoils?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:04 AM 03-11-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Also, does anyone get the impression that Raylen may let Boyd pull off the heist and then take the spoils?
I don't think so, but who knows.

Still the best show on television.
[Reply]
KC native 08:24 AM 03-11-2015
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I don't think so, but who knows.

Still the best show on television.
I didn't until this episode.
[Reply]
jwazzie 08:50 AM 03-11-2015
Plus it was great to see Arlo even for one last time! I feel that he will quit and be a dad at the end. I am ready to see how fast Avery is on the gun. My one question: How will Boyd and Raylan end the feud if Raylan is getting soft hearted?
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:58 AM 03-11-2015
Originally Posted by jwazzie:
Plus it was great to see Arlo even for one last time! I feel that he will quit and be a dad at the end. I am ready to see how fast Avery is on the gun. My one question: How will Boyd and Raylan end the feud if Raylan is getting soft hearted?
I don't think Raylan is soft hearted at all. He punched Zacharia to conduct an unlawful search, shot a fleeing suspect in the back and made a snarky (yet funny) remark to the dying man, refused to leave the pizza parlor while stealing a drink and drinking on the job.

Fantastic episode last night.

Does anyone think Ava really would have run with just 100k?
[Reply]
Mav 03:35 PM 03-12-2015
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
I don't think Raylan is soft hearted at all. He punched Zacharia to conduct an unlawful search, shot a fleeing suspect in the back and made a snarky (yet funny) remark to the dying man, refused to leave the pizza parlor while stealing a drink and drinking on the job.

Fantastic episode last night.

Does anyone think Ava really would have run with just 100k?
Yes I do. She is screwed and she wanted out. And now Raylan knows she is burned.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 69
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Up