ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 32
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Media Center>Cyberpunk 2077
Pants 08:18 PM 06-10-2018

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:26 PM 12-17-2020
There are so many glitches and exploits it's fucking hilarious. Already at max level and the game is so much funner now :-) Just go around wrecking shit with legendary hacks and guns.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:28 PM 12-17-2020
Can't wait when they're actually referenced in game when the dlc drops
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:54 PM 12-17-2020
found a gay strip club :-)

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:25 AM 12-18-2020
Quickhacks are stupidly OP once you get them to legendary. You can ping the entire force you're fighting against then hack them while they're not even close to you. Some of the offensive ones will even spread so you'll nail 2 or 3 with whatever you're using. Easy aa fuck to wipe a whole fortress.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:47 PM 12-18-2020
Microsoft not delisting but still offering full refunds.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:48 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
There are so many glitches and exploits it's fucking hilarious. Already at max level and the game is so much funner now :-) Just go around wrecking shit with legendary hacks and guns.
Quickhacks are stupidly OP once you get them to legendary. You can ping the entire force you're fighting against then hack them while they're not even close to you. Some of the offensive ones will even spread so you'll nail 2 or 3 with whatever you're using. Easy aa fuck to wipe a whole fortress.
I will never understand applying cheats/hacks to a game short of having played it through so many times you are bored with it. My brother used to do that to every game he bought along with following the "player strategy guide".
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:00 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I will never understand applying cheats/hacks to a game short of having played it through so many times you are bored with it. My brother used to do that to every game he bought along with following the "player strategy guide".
I remember practically jizzing my little 10 year old pants over strategy guide hype before playing or receiving games.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:26 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I was bored playing it legit. That's why
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:20 PM 12-18-2020
I was bored playing it legit. That's why
A ringing endorsement for what was the most anticipated AAA release of 2020 and is only a week old. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:25 PM 12-18-2020
I'm 40 hours in and not close to bored.

But then again I don't play as many games as some of you guys.
[Reply]
Pants 04:27 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm 40 hours in and not close to bored.

But then again I don't play as many games as some of you guys.
I play a fuckton of games. I am not close to getting bored. I will most likely finish every quest I come across and then call it a day.

The setting, the story, the characters, the attention to detail are things I value and enjoy.

I get bored quickly with Bethesda's games (New Vegas is the exception but that was Obsidian anyway) and games like Far Cry because "open world" is not enough to keep me engaged when it lacks the aforementioned elements.

Games like RDR and GTA are fun for their story and missions, the open world, like in Cyberpunk, is just the setting for me, not the feature. Witcher was obviously the same as well.

AC games' open worlds are awesome because I feel like I go back in history and probably are the closest to being the feature. In the end, they get boring too, because they are shallow as fuck. However, the OCD completion aspect is compelling because it's manageable and satisfying.

I don't know what open world game I am missing where the open world itself is the attraction, has depth, and is fun.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:34 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
It's a building. You ever play RDR2? That shit is truly impressive.

This. Play more games, bruh.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:01 PM 12-18-2020
Curious to see what the patch on the 21st will fix. If they can't get the PS4 and XBox One versions up to snuff they may be in a world of shit. Their stock value has almost halved since early December.
[Reply]
SuperChief 09:09 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
I don't know what open world game I am missing where the open world itself is the attraction, has depth, and is fun.
You've described Breath of the Wild to a T, my friend.
[Reply]
Pants 10:04 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
You've described Breath of the Wild to a T, my friend.
Ahhh. Makes sense. I have heard great things about it.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 32
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up