Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hardman is a liability
treeguy27 06:51 PM 11-07-2021
Two almost fumbles
Dropped first down to kill a drive
Muffed punt
Poor decision on another punt

He actually made a critical catch to get a first down.... then almost gave it all up with a un-sportsman like penalty. Dude is making way more negative plays than positive plays.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:30 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
So the play was just luck?
When the DB fucking falls down you better be open.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:35 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
When the DB ****ing falls down you better be open.
No shit. I look forward to the day when we have a real group of WRs because this isn't it. Past Hill it's trash and these dudes just don't get open much.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:36 PM 12-13-2021
The big plays yesterday are Mahones off script. Throw to Mecole and Pringle are him making the play.
[Reply]
crispystl 03:44 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Also, the defender didn't just fall because reasons.

Hardman made him bite down hard and he fell. Give Hardman the respect he deserves on that route.

Yup I was gonna say…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:56 PM 12-13-2021
I wish we could hit on a Justin Jefferson type or that rookie Cincy got, cant think of his name. A Hunter Renfro would be perfect. I bet we could convert Sorenson and he'd be the next Cooper Kupp.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:59 PM 12-13-2021
Mahomes explained that Hardman actually wasn't suppose to run a go-route, but he saw the defender fall and wasn't sure what Hardman was going to do.
I was wondering why Mahomes waited on that one..

So, was this a case of Hardman running the wrong route? I can't imagine Andy gives a guy like Hardman too much of an option..
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:00 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I wish we could hit on a Justin Jefferson type or that rookie Cincy got, cant think of his name. A Hunter Renfro would be perfect. I bet we could convert Sorenson and he'd be the next Cooper Kupp.
Everyone does. Jefferson is probably already a top 5 receiver and Jamarr Chase is well on his way to being elite as well.

We just hit on Tyreek like 5 years ago. I think the likelihood of us finding another HoF talent at WR is slim.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:03 PM 12-13-2021
Hardman has shown some improvement since even last season. I haven't seen most Chiefs games this season, but I've seen most if not all the highlights from the last 4-5 games, and his shallow crossers are definitely better than they were even just last season. He's breaking off his stems better and he's beginning to understand how to make his 'windows' easier for Patrick to hit. But overall I do wish he'd have made more improvement over the last two seasons. I like how he snatches the ball, but his inconsistency putting it away is driving me nuts. it doesn't look like a mechanical issue, so it has to be a focus problem, which really ticks me off.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:04 PM 12-13-2021
Mullen is coming off an injury.
Who cares, Hardman faked the move and the DB tripped over himself reacting. IDGAF if he was coming off injury or not. That's hater talk. Don't be a hater.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:06 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

So, was this a case of Hardman running the wrong route? I can't imagine Andy gives a guy like Hardman too much of an option..
No. It was a case of, "oh fuck, he fell down so fuck that route, hit me over the top instead".

From what i've gathered over the years of listening to Mahomes, Hardman did exactly what he was suppose to do. Mahomes just wasn't sure if Hardman would do it or not...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:10 PM 12-13-2021
No. It was a case of, "oh fuck, he fell down so fuck that route, hit me over the top instead".

From what i've gathered over the years of listening to Mahomes, Hardman did exactly what he was suppose to do. Mahomes just wasn't sure if Hardman would do it or not...
Ah, OK. Well, shit, go Mecole!
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 05:11 PM 12-13-2021
When the DB fucking falls down you better be open.
And he was, so he did his job there.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:05 AM 12-17-2021
Hardman might be working his way back out of the doghouse. 31 snaps last night.

But the only other option was Marcus Kemp. Still played less than Robinson or Pringle.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:17 AM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
When we took Hardman we passed on DK Metcalf, Terry Mclaurin, and Diontae Johnson.

But what is done is done.

We need another NFL quality WR besides Cheetah.

KC scouts probably will go for someone like Olave but I think we could use a bigger Thielen.

Cheetah, London, and Kelce would be uncoverable. If you really want to get silly add Godwin or Allen Robinson in FA and we would have the scariest offense in NFL history.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:18 AM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
When we took Hardman we passed on DK Metcalf, Terry Mclaurin, and Diontae Johnson.

But what is done is done.

We need another NFL quality WR besides Cheetah.

KC scouts probably will go for someone like Olave but I think we could use a bigger Thielen.

Cheetah, London, and Kelce would be uncoverable. If you really want to get silly add Godwin or Allen Robinson in FA and we would have the scariest offense in NFL history.
They need more than a draft pick at WR. This system doesn't favor rookies getting significant snaps, regardless of talent.

They're going to have to be aggressive in free agency and the draft to truly get what they need IMO.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Up