ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 121
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Odell Beckham Jr. [to the Rams]
arrowheadnation 09:44 AM 11-03-2021

I'm told #Browns WR Odell Beckham Jr. has been told he's excused from practice today, per league source. Additionally, it is my understanding that OBJ was ready to attend practice per usual.

— IG: JosinaAnderson (@JosinaAnderson) November 3, 2021

Bring him in for a look? (if he's cut of course)
[Reply]
Phoneix 05:49 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Agreed wouldnt be mad if dick pics leaked ala Greg Oden
yaaaas daddy
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:10 PM 11-03-2021

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:08 PM 11-03-2021
What about Favre though???
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:14 PM 11-03-2021
Wait so he ghosted the HC, plans to play Sunday, and guys in this thread are “sure he’s grown up?”

I mean, I know I’m the smartest Morherfucker that has ever lived but this seems pretty obvious.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:37 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wait, wouldnt this be tampering?

The Saints were rumored to be interested in a trade for him so they are off the hook but the Raiders are not allowed to make contact while he is under contract with another team.
We lost a draft pick over that shit.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:40 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Wait so he ghosted the HC, plans to play Sunday, and guys in this thread are “sure he’s grown up?”

I mean, I know I’m the smartest Morherfucker that has ever lived but this seems pretty obvious.
They had their talk, hasnt talked to him since. Now he is going to force the Browns hand by showing up for work. They will have to make a decision.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:40 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Wait, wouldnt this be tampering?

The Saints were rumored to be interested in a trade for him so they are off the hook but the Raiders are not allowed to make contact while he is under contract with another team.
We lost a draft pick over that shit.
Who is to say the Raiders weren't talking trade before the deadline too?
[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:43 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Who is to say the Raiders weren't talking trade before the deadline too?
They were loaded at WR until 3:39 am yesterday. I doubt they were thinking about OBJ.

They still have some really good WRs.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:45 PM 11-03-2021
Not sure loaded is the term I would use for a team getting 50-60 yards out of their receivers.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:11 PM 11-03-2021
CP and their love for washed up players. Name a better combo
Better combo? Right + Left cross bud, across your jaw at the Arrowhead Taco Bell!
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:29 PM 11-03-2021
All signs are pointing to the Browns releasing receiver Odell Beckham Jr. Then, if no one claims the balance of his $14.5 million on waivers (all terminations after the trade deadline require exposure to waivers), Beckham becomes a free agent for the first time in his NFL career.

It gets better for OBJ. Under the CBA, he then gets to collect the balance of his salary as termination pay, to sign with another team, and to double dip, keeping the full amount of the money from both teams.

On Wednesday, Browns coach Kevin Stefanski said repeatedly that G.M. Andrew Berry is talking to Beckham’s representatives. This suggests that they’re negotiating the terms of his release.

The Browns, however, don’t have much leverage. Unless they have grounds to suspend him four weeks without pay for conduct detrimental to the team, they can’t keep him away from the team. The prerogative to suspend a player with pay ended with the 2006 labor deal; the options are to suspend the player without pay (if grounds exist for a suspension), to trade him (it’s too late for that until March), or to cut him.

By bringing things to a head on the day of the trade deadline, Beckham left the Browns without enough time to work out a trade. So if they now want him gone, they have to cut him. And if he clears waivers, he gets to pick his next team.

----
if that's the case why would they cut him if they still have to pay him. Wouldn't they be better off just benching him or pushing him down the depth chart so he isn't active on game days if you have to pay him either way. They might be able to trade him for something in the spring
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:09 AM 11-04-2021
There's a brilliant move by your hero GM John Dorsey, fuckers.

Go suck his dick. He's brilliant and never makes bad deals like Veach does, right?

As bad as the Frank Clark deal has been, at least that guy is still around and we got a Super Bowl out of him. Odell has done jack and shit for the Browns.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:16 AM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
There's a brilliant move by your hero GM John Dorsey, ****ers.

Go suck his dick. He's brilliant and never makes bad deals like Veach does, right?

As bad as the Frank Clark deal has been, at least that guy is still around and we got a Super Bowl out of him. Odell has done jack and shit for the Browns.
Yeah. Baker is not that good and this trade looks like shit right now. OBJ gave them zero and they have no title for all his signings and trades.

At least Veach can fall back on that. He got ring and another SB appearance out of his trades like them or not.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:55 AM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
There's a brilliant move by your hero GM John Dorsey, ****ers.

For the record when i suck Johns dick i only pull from the left side, the drafting side. He found quality talent at several spots that set this team up, and that includes Mahomes as much as veach defenders hate to admit it. But his free agency here and in Clevland makes you realize that they dont sign free agents in GB because they clearly dont fucking know how too.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:11 AM 11-04-2021
I was alot higher on OBJ a couple years ago, but I think the guy is done. There is no reason he hasn't been productive in Cleveland. They have #2 Running backs and it should be EASY to get the ball. Other guys have been open. Other guys have caught passes and been productive.

What if he's just not good anymore?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 121
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up