ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 121
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Odell Beckham Jr. [to the Rams]
arrowheadnation 09:44 AM 11-03-2021

I'm told #Browns WR Odell Beckham Jr. has been told he's excused from practice today, per league source. Additionally, it is my understanding that OBJ was ready to attend practice per usual.

— IG: JosinaAnderson (@JosinaAnderson) November 3, 2021

Bring him in for a look? (if he's cut of course)
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:39 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
He was talented but the fact he is in the hall of fame is laughable
Nope. He just retired young instead of padding stats for years after he was actually still good.
[Reply]
Papi 07:40 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Stafford injury on the horizon, how it just goes.
Stafford is getting old, it wouldn't surprise me. I doubt OBJ has much of an impact there. I think his impact years are over. I would have liked to see him come here just to find out if he could contribute but I don't think we're missing much.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:40 PM 11-11-2021
No shit.

Who the fuck cares? He chose LA. Get over it.

Like a bunch of freaking high school girls in here.

The Chiefs overall problems on offense were NOT going to be ‘fixed’ by a simple OBJ signing. Hope no one on here actually thought that.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:41 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Guess Calvin Johnson sucks?
Stafford has been on some decently talented to teams, people exaggerate how bad they were at times.

His record against winning teams just amazingly bad. He has been a garbage time stat dude most of his career.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:41 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
What a selfish punk? WTF? Is he supposed to make his life and career decisions based on how fans of a random NFL team feel? Why should he not choose to go where he wants to go?
Keep in mind that he whined his way off the team he was on mid contract, mid season. Then made demands to other teams not to claim him suggesting he'd be a pest if they did. That's how he got to LA. So yeah, he's a selfish punk. Its the second time he's walked out of a contract and left the team with a huge bill.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:44 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The playoff win in Pittsburgh that Baker Mayfield led the Browns to last year was their first playoff win since 1995 and their first road playoff win since 1969.

This isn't to say that Baker Mayfield is a "great QB", but the "great QB" label shouldn't be used for Stafford either.
Kevin Stefanski is already a better head coach than any of the jokers Stafford played for. You can blame them far more than Stafford for never winning a playoff game.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:48 PM 11-11-2021
Fuck Stafford, Fuck the :-), Fuck Odelia!
[Reply]
loochy 08:15 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Keep in mind that he whined his way off the team he was on mid contract, mid season. Then made demands to other teams not to claim him suggesting he'd be a pest if they did. That's how he got to LA. So yeah, he's a selfish punk. Its the second time he's walked out of a contract and left the team with a huge bill.
I might feel bad for the Giants, but not the Browns and not the Rams. Everyone knows how this guy rolls.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:42 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
wow Rams are all in. If they don't win the SB it will be a massive failure.
I feel like signing OBJ is unnecessary for them. Their offense is fine and they have plenty of good targets. This move seems more likely to be a wrench in their gears than oil. In my view anyway.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:49 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This take about the front office is garbage.
It's only "garbage" to idiots who can't handle the FACTS!!. several players have been at the chiefs facility and then ended up picking other teams. Breeland, Ingram, Ronald Darby, Williams among others..but if you think the front office missing out on so many deals is ok then good for you...i just expect more from a front office who wants to win superbowls that's all.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:57 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Stafford has been on some decently talented to teams, people exaggerate how bad they were at times.

His record against winning teams just amazingly bad. He has been a garbage time stat dude most of his career.
And yet he goes to the Rams and they are one of the best teams in the NFL imagine that
[Reply]
JakeF 09:06 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
And yet he goes to the Rams and they are one of the best teams in the NFL imagine that
The Rams lost in the playoff divisional round last year to the Packers.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:14 PM 11-11-2021
Hearing that the death penalty is being considered for OBJ as punishment for his crime (not signing with MY favorite team!!!!)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:17 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Hearing that the death penalty is being considered for OBJ as punishment for his crime (not signing with MY favorite team!!!!)
I’ll drink two that!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:28 PM 11-11-2021
Rumour on twitter suggests Odell got a 1 year, 4.5m deal from the Rams?? If that's true how the feck did they squeeze that under the cap? Smh.
[Reply]
Page 110 of 121
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120 > Last »
Up