ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos are so bad the NFL is likely flexing out our game [and it's flexed]
RunKC 10:34 PM 11-27-2022
They have until Tuesday to flex out the SNF game of us at Denver.

Damn what an embarrassment and total shit show :-)

NBC will likely flex out of Chiefs-Broncos for Week 14.

The Jets haven't played on Sunday night since 2011 and face the Bills that week.

— Gregg Rosenthal (@greggrosenthal) November 28, 2022

[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:37 PM 11-29-2022
So, it's too late to flex the Cincinnati game. I wonder if they'll try to flex another Chiefs game to prime time to get this one back? The only winning team left in the schedule after the bungholes is Seattle. That week, the Sunday night game is Fuccs vs Cardinals. I would think that one gets flexed out. So it's possible.

Edit. Probably not. Eagles Cowturds will probably be the game that flexes to Sunday night.
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:41 PM 11-29-2022
This is great news. In order of preference:
Sunday 12, Sunday 3, Monday night, Sunday night, Thursday night.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:42 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
So, it's too late to flex the Cincinnati game. I wonder if they'll try to flex another Chiefs game to prime time to get this one back? The only winning team left in the schedule after the bungholes is Seattle. That week, the Sunday night game is Fuccs vs Cardinals. I would think that one gets flexed out. So it's possible.
AFAIK, CBS and Fox still protect games, and Bengals/Chiefs is the late/national game for CBS and I'm sure they wouldn't have let go of it.

Fox has Titans/Eagles and 49ers/Dolphins... one of those should have been flexed.

Looks like the following week, Chargers/Dophins was the only late game on CBS (I assume maybe they kept Jets/Bills), so kind of makes sense to just plug in a Mountain time zone game into that spot.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:43 PM 11-29-2022

Edit. Probably not. Eagles Cowturds will probably be the game that flexes to Sunday night.
The week of the Seattle game is Christmas, so I don’t think they can flex games on that day.

There are only three games on that Sunday, Christmas Day and all of them are shitty… Dolphins/Packers and… Rams/Denver (JFC!)
[Reply]
TEX 08:46 PM 11-29-2022
Denver is TRASH. Fins / Bolts will be a much better game.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 08:47 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Denver is TRASH. Fins / Bolts will be a much better game.
It’s a win win.

Those late games are bull crap, and bolts and fins should be perfect for me to enjoy a great 1st half as I fall asleep with a meyers rum in my hand.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:04 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
This is great news. In order of preference:
Sunday 12, Sunday 3, Monday night, Sunday night, Thursday night.
I like this but I would switch Sunday and Monday nights
[Reply]
Bump 09:22 PM 11-29-2022
I really like the Sunday night games, disappointed
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:18 PM 11-29-2022

The game that "got this one back" in regards to prime time was moving our game vs the Chargers a couple of weeks ago.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:38 AM 11-30-2022

[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:44 AM 11-30-2022
Thank the lord. I hate night games. Glad they flexed it out.
[Reply]
HemiEd 11-30-2022, 05:52 AM
This message has been deleted by HemiEd.
TEX 06:43 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
I really like the Sunday night games, disappointed
Me too, but Denver is terrible, so I get why they did it. Fins / Bolts will be a much better game with playoff implications.

Hope the NFL learned a lesson about putting a perennial bottom feeder, like Denver, in so many primetime games.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:55 AM 11-30-2022
Awesome, I absolutely hate staying up late on a work night
[Reply]
Lzen 08:21 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Which one is he trashing?
[Reply]
Lzen 08:23 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Awesome, I absolutely hate staying up late on a work night
I guess I don't mind the Sunday night games. I used to really love those night games but maybe I'm a little fatigued from those.

They are really tough when it's a home Sunday night game because I don't get home sometimes until 2am.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up