ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos are so bad the NFL is likely flexing out our game [and it's flexed]
RunKC 10:34 PM 11-27-2022
They have until Tuesday to flex out the SNF game of us at Denver.

Damn what an embarrassment and total shit show :-)

NBC will likely flex out of Chiefs-Broncos for Week 14.

The Jets haven't played on Sunday night since 2011 and face the Bills that week.

— Gregg Rosenthal (@greggrosenthal) November 28, 2022

[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 04:16 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
None of the games for week 18 have a time set.
I have tickets for the Chiefs Faid game in LV. Bought my air tix today arriving on Saturday around noon. I hope the game is not on Saturday. The tickets say Sunday but time TBD.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:18 PM 11-29-2022
The league is too in love with Mahomes and Wilson facing each other. The Jets have no marketability at QB.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:35 PM 11-29-2022
Nothing from league circles even?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:58 PM 11-29-2022
They watched the tape of the past few donkey games. They got nothing
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:21 PM 11-29-2022
This is okay with me. Frees up my Sunday evening. And who needs to watch KC beat a dead horse again? :-)

besides, it's not like we won't see the sequel twice a season for the next four seasons minimum, right?
[Reply]
penguinz 05:47 PM 11-29-2022
So does this mean it is still the night game?
[Reply]
notorious 06:04 PM 11-29-2022
Denver will play out of their minds, a few ref breaks here and there, and PRESTO, you have a close game that's good for ratings.

No way I'm chalking this up as an easy win.
[Reply]
TEX 06:20 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Denver will play out of their minds, a few ref breaks here and there, and PRESTO, you have a close game that's good for ratings.

No way I'm chalking this up as an easy win.
I think KC wins, but I would not be a bit surprised if we're all not scratching our heads at some if the calls, and non calls, that keep the score close early on. Just weird that they didn't move this game out of this time slot, because there's so many more compelling games. Wonder why they didn't?...:-)
[Reply]
notorious 06:32 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
I think KC wins, but I would not be a bit surprised if we're all not scratching our heads at some if the calls, and non calls, that keep the score close early on. Just weird that they didn't move this game out of this time slot, because there's so many more compelling games. Wonder why they didn't?...:-)
It took a crazy fumble recovery last year to beat them.

I don't know why we are pounding our chest so much. The Chiefs are MUCH better, but damn this team can shit the bed just like every other team.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:20 PM 11-29-2022
The NFL fan dislike for Russell Wilson may be underrated
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:34 PM 11-29-2022

Flex! The Week 14 Miami Dolphins at Los Angeles Chargers game on Sunday, December 11 will be played at 8:20 PM ET on NBC and the Kansas City Chiefs-Denver Broncos game will move to 4:05 PM ET on CBS.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) November 30, 2022

Flexed it’s official.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:35 PM 11-29-2022
Oops I heard noon
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:36 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Flexed it’s official.
Anybody sensible would rather watch Mahomes in primetime over any alternative but I'm glad we won't be dealing with the SNF refs and their attempts to keep the game close this time around.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:37 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Or maybe they'll flex it and we don't have to preemptively say the game is going to be rigged because we don't know why something is/isn't happening. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:48 PM 11-29-2022
The weather is chilling down, time for some more salt:

NFL Team Is Fearing Empty Stadium On Christmas Day
Chris Rosvoglou - 9h ago
|

On Christmas Day, the Rams will face the Broncos at SoFi Stadium. Since both teams are well below .500 at the moment, there's a strong chance the stadium in Los Angeles will be noticeably empty.....
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up