ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What 2 teams should the B12 add...?
Air Force 9 9.09%
BYU 32 32.32%
Boise State 24 24.24%
Cincinnati 32 32.32%
Colorado State University 18 18.18%
EbolAIDS 15 15.15%
Houston 23 23.23%
Marshall 5 5.05%
Memphis 16 16.16%
New Mexico 3 3.03%
SMU 7 7.07%
University of Central Florida 18 18.18%
University of Connecticut 6 6.06%
University of South Florida 8 8.08%
Other (List) 8 8.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll
Page 34 of 37
« First < 243031323334 353637 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Conference Realignment Spin-off: Who should the B12 add...?
Mr_Tomahawk 02:04 PM 12-07-2014
The BigXII shot itself in the foot yesterday with the round-robin setup. 4 of the 5 P5 conferences have a championship game. The higher seed in each of those games got into the playoffs...whether those are the 4 top teams or not. I don't think FSU or OSU are a top 4 team...but that's for another thread.

The Big12 is going to be relying on the lower seed to win one of these championship games from her on out if they choose not to have a B12 CCG. IMO, that isn't a good way to get your conference represented in the playoffs...
The round-robin is cute...but until they expand to 8 teams. The B12 could find themselves in this situation more often than Not.

The Baylor vs KSU was the championship argument is flawed as is the B12 could have had 2 teams in the playoffs...

So....to get the B12 back to....12 teams, what two teams would you add?

Poll to come...
[Reply]
kcclone 10:11 PM 07-08-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Mizzou needs to up their dirty tricks division if they want to compete with the big boys.

NIL is now there for everyone and no bags of unmarked cash necessary.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:13 PM 07-08-2022
Let's play the hits like when the Big Ten invite for Kansas was coming any minute now.

Super powerhouse Kansas. Conferences like and and most importantly are all fighting to add the mighty Chickens.

Don't forget about the mighty Iowa State. What a duo!

And the PAC before that. Lmao
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:18 PM 07-08-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Let's play the hits like when the Big Ten invite for Kansas was coming any minute now.

Super powerhouse Kansas. Conferences like and and most importantly are all fighting to add the mighty Chickens.

I also like to drink.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:20 PM 07-08-2022
The hits are hearing how the mutts might finally lock down the state for football and basketball. Coming just as soon as Kansas getting that big boy bid.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:33 PM 07-08-2022
If I ever have to place my self-worth as a fan in the conference my team is a part of, just please fucking shoot me. What a pathetic look.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:50 PM 07-08-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

From @BovadaOfficial -- odds for Big Ten and SEC invites pic.twitter.com/F5u8xfqXlg

— Eric Crawford (@ericcrawford) July 8, 2022

[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:40 PM 07-08-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

Odds of Mizzou going to a Power 2 conference?

100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pablo 06:17 AM 07-09-2022
I do really enjoy rehashing these same tired arguments. Keeps the hate simmering and this is the only interesting sports thing I can find to talk about right now. Love you guys!
[Reply]
DJay23 07:47 AM 07-09-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I also like to drink.
I remember my first beer.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:17 AM 07-09-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

100%

Like this. Man, you look like a biiiiiiiiig bitch
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:41 AM 07-09-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I think if they put CS1950 on the case they'll finally be able to secure a sEaT aT duH TaBEL
When the FB team threatened to forfeit a game then ran the University President off, their fans said it would be great for recruiting black athletes.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:20 AM 07-09-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Like this. Man, you look like a biiiiiiiiig bitch
April 2008, CBB becomes a secondary sport.
Summer 2022: All sports become irrelevant.

Man, these CBB National Championships really bring out the mental gymnastics.

I mean, it's not surprising when Kansas holds the most important bowl victory of the two schools in the only sport that matters on top of irrelevant NCs in basketball... eventually there's just no defending being mediocre in the Big 12 North and awful in the SEC when "little brother" is showing you up so badly.

If Kansas goes B1G, then I guess that means the SEC is the only conference that matters? Do the schools themselves become irrelevant and we start comparing pizza hangouts in Columbia and Lawrence? Shakespeare's is all that matters! :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:29 AM 07-09-2022
I think we'd have a better chance with Yellow Sub than we would with Pizza Shuttle to be honest.

Then Iowa State fans can bring up wrestling and that is like Burrito King of sports*.

*I have no idea if Burrito King still exists in Lawrence but I sure as hell hope not.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:09 AM 07-09-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I think we'd have a better chance with Yellow Sub than we would with Pizza Shuttle to be honest.

Then Iowa State fans can bring up wrestling and that is like Burrito King of sports*.

*I have no idea if Burrito King still exists in Lawrence but I sure as hell hope not.
I looked recently and Burrito King was still there.

Their breakfast Burrito was great, especially if you were there late enough in the morning they had rice ready, sub it in for the beans. Perfect hangover food.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:13 AM 07-09-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

100%

Perfect encapsulation of a pathetic college sports program.

I mean, conference "pride"? That's just silly.

It is like saying the kid down the block who hates you might be able to kick my ass.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 37
« First < 243031323334 353637 >
Up