ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 154
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:25 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Haha someone actually gets action from hot chicks on here and the haters come out in full force. Some things never change.

I will definitely have to come by with my boys to one of your guys tailgates and laugh in your faces and laugh at the fact that some of you actually have man boobs.
Ha. Hahaha.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:26 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Good God, I agree with Dane. :-)
Hurts, don't it? :-)
[Reply]
2112 05:26 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
I thought Machete was Mexican.

FAX
Look at all of the different Spanish people on the right when you scroll down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machete
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:26 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Crashride:
This thread is full of fail and win by everyone. Im just shocked people really care about someone else on this board that much, where a thread like this gets posts.
It's what the Planet is all about.

Internet retard/toughguy/douchebag shows up and talks shit, and we turn him into our own personal punching bag.

Trust me, no one "cares" about this ****stick. But the results are entertaining to say the least.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:27 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
It's what the Planet is all about.

Internet retard/toughguy/douchebag shows up and talks shit, and we turn him into our own personal punching bag.

Trust me, no one "cares" about this ****stick. But the results are entertaining to say the least.
:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:27 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Dimension2112:
No, he was Guatemalan. close, Dane.
"Machete" is the fake trailer before "Grindhouse: Planet Terror" that's being made into a feature film by Robert Rodriguez.

If you haven't seen "Grindhouse", I'd highly recommend it. Especially "Planet Terror".
[Reply]
Bwana 05:28 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Hurts, don't it? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:28 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Crashride:
Its all about body fat, sir. Do you crunches and get your body fat in single didgets and your gold.
Hmmm. I do 400 crunches a day. Hopefully there will be a pot of ab gold at the end of my rainbow.
[Reply]
Lzen 05:28 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Good God, I agree with Dane. :-)
Wow. Have the rivers started turning to blood? Locust swarms? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:29 PM 06-25-2008
Jesus.

That's TERRIBLY insulting to GC.
You weren't here for the original goatcheese beatdowns in 2002 and 2003. It was brutal. People would back me into a corner and I would go down swinging like a Tazmanian Devil.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 05:29 PM 06-25-2008
Well, I am done clowning on you poor guys for now. I am gonna go ridin now.

Feel free to post pics of your hot wifes or gfs that are sooooo much hotter than the girls I hooked up with.

I do give props to Phobia for at least showing off his skanky wife. major props to him.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:30 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
"Machete" is the fake trailer before "Grindhouse: Planet Terror" that's being made into a feature film by Robert Rodriguez.

If you haven't seen "Grindhouse", I'd highly recommend it. Especially "Planet Terror".
I was planning on it, until the jerkasses at Blockbuster split it up on two separate disks.

Double feature at the theater, split onto two disks to make more money as a rental.

[Reply]
Lzen 05:30 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23:
Yeah because butter face chick is SOOOOOO much hotter. You still don't have any proof that you get laid.
The more I look at that pic, the more I think that was once a guy.
[Reply]
Bwana 05:31 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Wow. Have the rivers started turning to blood? Locust swarms? :-)
Indeed I had to look twice to make sure what I was reading, but he was dead nuts, right on the mark. :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:32 PM 06-25-2008
I was planning on it, until the jerkasses at Blockbuster split it up on two separate disks.

Double feature at the theater, split onto two disks to make more money as a rental.

That was actually the film company. It's split into two discs when you buy it too.

Do you really just hate Blockbuster that much?
[Reply]
Page 102 of 154
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152 > Last »
Up