ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
In Memoriam>We lost a poster and a friend yesterday [Crazyhorse]
Chief Roundup 08:05 AM 08-12-2012
Crazyhorse has passed away. He fought a very long and hard battle. He went in to get another lung transplant, since they messed up on the first set of lungs. Well this time these lungs came with a bacteria/fungus that attacked the incisions including where these lungs were attached to his body. It was something that could not be overcome.

He will be missed.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:53 PM 08-12-2012
Originally Posted by Frankie:
RIP good man. Hope they show Chiefs games up in heaven.
Nah - they show Patriots games. Chiefs games are shown in hell. Obviously.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 08:57 PM 08-12-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I thought about posting something like this earlier but decided this wasn't the place for it.

Phobia comes through though lol.
[Reply]
Simplicity 08:58 PM 08-12-2012
Chiefs games are used as America's technique for torcher.

EDIT: RIP MAN RIP
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 08:59 PM 08-12-2012
Sad. RIP.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:38 PM 08-12-2012
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Hey Roundup, didn't Crazyhorse have a couple of kids? How are they doing and what's their status?
Yes he has a son and a wife. Both are doing very well all things considered.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:44 PM 08-12-2012
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I thought I read that the transplanted lung itself was infected?
From the way I understand it is that all of our bodies carry certain bacteria and or viruses among other things like that around all the time and everything is ok. But when they get transplanted the other persons body may see them as bad and try to attack them which will make them actually do harm to the recipients body with a weak immune system.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:46 PM 08-12-2012
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
From the way I understand it is that all of our bodies carry certain bacteria and or viruses among other things like that around all the time and everything is ok. But when they get transplanted the other persons body may see them as bad and try to attack them which will make them actually do harm to the recipients body with a weak immune system.
Right, that's the way I've always understood it can happen. Anyway, I'm very sad to hear that he passed.

Best to his family.
[Reply]
Lumpy 10:51 PM 08-12-2012
I was just told about Crazyhorse and wanted to pay my respects.

I didn't know CH on a personal level, but have conversed w/ him on the board a few times. I was unaware that he had lung cancer and was going through transplants. More shocking was how young he was when he passed. :-) My heart goes out to his family and friends.

RIP, Crazyhorse.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 10:56 PM 08-12-2012
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
I was just told about Crazyhorse and wanted to pay my respects.

I didn't know CH on a personal level, but have conversed w/ him on the board a few times. I was unaware that he had lung cancer and was going through transplants. More shocking was how young he was when he passed. :-) My heart goes out to his family and friends.

RIP, Crazyhorse.
This is pretty much how I feel. I'm not sure CH and I ever interacted but I do remember him. It hurts to lose a CP member any time.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:57 PM 08-12-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I shouldn't have laughed... but I did. Fever has said what I feel, hurts to lose a CP member.
[Reply]
Frankie 11:15 PM 08-12-2012
Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever:
See that's why I put it in a rep so you could avoid any public embarrassment. Now you've pointed it out though, heh.

It seems like you may have been a friend of his. Sorry for your loss.
Thanks for the consideration Dr. J. It's nice enough that you gave me the option of hiding or admitting embarrassment.

I had a couple of PMs back and forth with him asking him how he was doing months after his first transplant. He appreciated my asking him and replied very kindly. That's all. But his passing is a shock to me because I was hoping he'd get a good lung the 2nd time around and pull through.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:42 PM 08-12-2012
Originally Posted by Frankie:
I was hoping he'd get a good lung the 2nd time around and pull through.
I think we all did. Or at least the vast majority of us... He was somewhat blessed in that he got an extra 5 years with that first transplant. Madmax had no such luxury. I don't know why and I don't want to get all political but here were two guys who had organ disease/failures. One got a second lease and one died looking for a transplant. RIP to both big hearted members of this community.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:42 PM 08-12-2012
Crazyhorse may you rip and go to the kingdom of god and receive your seat next to god. God bless his family in their hour of grief.
[Reply]
Jiu Jitsu Jon 12:24 AM 08-13-2012
Sorry to hear that. I know as rivals we enjoy taking the piss out of each other, but my condolences. Rest in peace.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 12:48 AM 08-13-2012
RIP CrazyHorse... He was a very level-headed poster who had been dealt a crappy hand in life(or by the white man which he never said), yet he went ahead and blazed a trail for not only his generation but many yet to come. We should all be so strong.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Up