ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 50
« First < 354142434445 46474849 > Last »
Hall of Classics>**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**
Rasputin 07:30 PM 01-05-2021
Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server :-) I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit :-)

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
morphius 07:05 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Not sorry was curious now glad I know. Actually really glad to see the STC in it lol I get it now. The explanation is ****ing great.

I didn't really know morphius had anything to do with Matrix until I looked it up.
I hated that movie for stealing my game/internet nickname that I worked hard to come up with. There were not a lot of Gods of Sleep going around on the early internet.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:11 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
I hated that movie for stealing my game/internet nickname that I worked hard to come up with. There were not a lot of Gods of Sleep going around on the early internet.
Well I probably have a different concept than the movie so stay tuned :-)

If i can pull it off that is. I get one idea and sometimes it ends up way different than my thoughts.
[Reply]
morphius 07:17 AM 02-25-2021
Well I probably have a different concept than the movie so stay tuned :-)

If i can pull it off that is. I get one idea and sometimes it ends up way different than my thoughts.
Very cool!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:24 AM 02-25-2021
Well work is sucking right now they discharged my favorite crazy patient with dementia that was one/one that I did most of my drawings being called names or him flipping me off for twenty minutes when he was laying in bed. I really miss that old fart. Also you could not win a stairing contest if he's stairing at you he doesn't blink.

Now we have a fuquetart that hits is a big dumby. He likes to hit girls I've put him in holds and put him in the restraint chair many times before. He is no fun to work with a big sloth. I'm the only male MHDD to deal with him today. He'll probably be good for a few days then start his shit on the weekend but I'll want him go back to North 1 secure unit before the weekend.
Well I super-appreciate your work, but feel left out...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:27 AM 02-25-2021
Great Dane should be shitting. Great work though, bud :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:08 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Well I super-appreciate your work, but feel left out...
Just why do you feel left out? You never asked for one and I called it after post 503 I wasn't going do any more request. I just can't get everyone even if I want to there are hundreds of posters what makes you so special? All you did was laugh at one and you expect me to make you one?

I kinda even got over whelmed with them and after our Super Bowl loss didn't really want to do many more but I'm getting the ones i feel obligated and some I already wanted to do I'm trying get back in the groove of doing them. Dane McCloud didn't ask for one but I had that concept in my head and wanted to do it. He at least gave me some really good pos rep way back when this started and he said some meaningful things but all you've done was one post before this one then feel left out well sorry dude maybe later this offseason I'll do more I wanted Hammock Party to be my last one but I was going do a couple surprise ones and I can't help it if your not one.

I don't want anyone feeling left out but come on just one " :-) " this entire thread after it's been up almost two months and expect me to just whip it out for you?
[Reply]
HayWire 08:26 AM 02-25-2021
it's been up almost two months and expect me to just whip it out for you?
You're leaving yourself wide open here :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:31 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
You're leaving yourself wide open here :-)
:-) Yeah I know :-) it just seems like he wants me to whip it I mean the drawing i can't just whip them out either.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:20 AM 02-25-2021
It's beautiful :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:00 PM 02-25-2021
Needs coop peaking out of the tree
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:10 PM 02-25-2021
Just why do you feel left out? You never asked for one and I called it after post 503 I wasn't going do any more request. I just can't get everyone even if I want to there are hundreds of posters what makes you so special? All you did was laugh at one and you expect me to make you one?

I kinda even got over whelmed with them and after our Super Bowl loss didn't really want to do many more but I'm getting the ones i feel obligated and some I already wanted to do I'm trying get back in the groove of doing them. Dane McCloud didn't ask for one but I had that concept in my head and wanted to do it. He at least gave me some really good pos rep way back when this started and he said some meaningful things but all you've done was one post before this one then feel left out well sorry dude maybe later this offseason I'll do more I wanted Hammock Party to be my last one but I was going do a couple surprise ones and I can't help it if your not one.

I don't want anyone feeling left out but come on just one " :-) " this entire thread after it's been up almost two months and expect me to just whip it out for you?
I understand. I wish I had asked for one, they are indeed awesome.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:45 PM 02-25-2021
Rasp. Glory scuba diving in full hockey gear....there is your inspiration
[Reply]
eDave 02:48 PM 02-25-2021
Actually kinda looks like him. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:55 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Rasp. Glory scuba diving in full hockey gear....there is your inspiration
Rep. But he's right, I missed the date. I snoozed and I lost. I can deal with that.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:10 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's beautiful :-)
Gimme your address and it's yours.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 50
« First < 354142434445 46474849 > Last »
Up