ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 25
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck!!!!!!!!! I just lost my job
Titty Meat 01:46 PM 03-24-2023
I just got blindsided folks. Manager and some HR lady pull me into a chat room and inform me they are letting me going due to company restructuring :-) I didn't see this coming at all I'm devastated and don't know what the fuck to do.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:54 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Companies are generally grossly incompetent. HR is even more incompetent.
Ive spent 20+ years working for the largest organizations in the world. Every single one I’ve wondered how in the fuck did they get this big. The incompetence is rampant in every single one.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:56 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I spent $50 shipping a laptop back after the company's incompetence in getting me a label and box.... I don't want that data, whether I'm technically legally responsible for it or not, and willing to spend money to make sure it's not my problem.
yeah, I left amicably from each one but I don’t want to wipe them so they don’t come back with what are you hiding.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:58 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
Why larger companies don't want their laptops, computers or monitors returned?

These companies begin writing off these assets the second they arrive for distribution. They will continue to do so even as it sits in your possession after you no longer work there.

The costs for them to retrieve the items, reconfigure them, redistribute them or have them disposed /destroyed is very expensive and time consuming.

Unless a company just bought all brand new equipment and unexpectedly fires a large group of the people with them, many companies just say "**** it".

Many companies just prefer to "forget".
Makes sense.

Hardware is by far the cheapest expense in tech these days. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 08:15 PM 03-24-2023
Billay, just don't do anything dumb over this. You'll land on your feet so don't make this worse by making a bad decision right now. I had no idea you were doing something like that for a living, so you'll be fine.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:21 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I just got blindsided folks. Manager and some HR lady pull me into a chat room and inform me they are letting me going due to company restructuring :-) I didn't see this coming at all I'm devastated and don't know what the **** to do.
Not good dude, if there’s anything I can do to help, seriously reach out. I know a lot of people that may be able to help.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:25 PM 03-24-2023
Thanks everyone. I went to the tournament tonight left after the first game I'm pretty down. Working on my resume now will peak on indeed here and there this weekend and then Monday my new job is to find a job. Going to get up at 8am apply for stuff around noon I'll take a break hit the gym, in the afternoon hit the library and apply for more stuff. I should probably just shut up and log off but fuck it feels good to vent my family is worried about me which sucks on top of the job stuff but it will all workout.

I feel bad for those who have a family and kids who go through this shit.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:26 PM 03-24-2023
Thanks everyone. I went to the tournament tonight left after the first game I'm pretty down. Working on my resume now will peak on indeed here and there this weekend and then Monday my new job is to find a job. Going to get up at 8am apply for stuff around noon I'll take a break hit the gym, in the afternoon hit the library and apply for more stuff. I should probably just shut up and log off but fuck it feels good to vent my family is worried about me which sucks on top of the job stuff but it will all workout.

You'll come out ahead dude.

Love you boo
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:29 PM 03-24-2023
Thanks everyone. I went to the tournament tonight left after the first game I'm pretty down. Working on my resume now will peak on indeed here and there this weekend and then Monday my new job is to find a job. Going to get up at 8am apply for stuff around noon I'll take a break hit the gym, in the afternoon hit the library and apply for more stuff. I should probably just shut up and log off but **** it feels good to vent my family is worried about me which sucks on top of the job stuff but it will all workout.

Sorry you have to deal with this, but you'll find a better opportunity soon.

Give yourself a 24-48 hour grace period to insulate yourself and be sad/angry this weekend. Then get your ass on LinkedIn, Indeed, etc. after your period of mourning.
[Reply]
tooge 08:37 PM 03-24-2023
If you were the only ginger that got canned at file a lawsuit
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:59 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Billay, just don't do anything dumb over this. You'll land on your feet so don't make this worse by making a bad decision right now. I had no idea you were doing something like that for a living, so you'll be fine.
Unless the bad decision is fucking a fat bitch and posting about it in the booty call bungalow. In which case, please make that decision.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:02 PM 03-24-2023
Seems like there’s a lot of jobs in logistics. You’ll find something Billay
[Reply]
BWillie 09:05 PM 03-24-2023
Do u wanr me to teach u how to play poker Billay
[Reply]
Pablo 09:09 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Seems like there’s a lot of jobs in logistics. You’ll find something Billay
I'm a pro when it comes to moving

THIS DICK

to

YOUR BUTTHOLE

Logistically
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:23 PM 03-24-2023
Best of luck to you, titty. Every time I switched jobs, life got better. I bet the same will be true for you.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:27 PM 03-24-2023

Head up. You’ll be fine. Job market is excellent right now.

Seriously if you need someone to read over it PM me.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 25
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up