ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 246 of 247
« First < 146196236242243244245246 247 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 07:05 PM 08-20-2023
The Bills window has probably closed, unless they are incredibly lucky.

Their division is, as others have said, brutal. Hard to imagine them being better than the Jets or the dolphins. But they do seem to have the patriots number and the patriots are going to be a terrible team this year.

If they do make the playoffs, it’s hard to imagine them being a better than Jacksonville, Cincinnati, or obviously, the Chiefs. And Pittsburgh and Cleveland might even be added to that list, although I don’t think so.

So I expect they will make the playoffs, but drop out after the first round.

One improvement I think they made that no one seems to be paying much attention to is signing Damien Harris. He may be the solution to the running game. I don’t think it will be James Cook.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:07 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Jets have:

Quinnen Williams-top 3 pass rushing DT
Quinten Jefferson-5.5 sacks last year/9 last 2
Carl Lawson-7 sacks last year/17 last 3
Will McDonald-1st rd edge
Jermaine Johnson-1st rd edge

The Dolphins have:

Bradley Chubb
Emanuel Ogbah
Jaelen Phillips
Christian Wilkins

Pats always have a good defense if nothing else. It's gonna be brutal for the Bills this year. I think the Jets take that division
I think it’s Miami if Tua can stay healthy. What’s wild is KC went from what many thought would be the hardest by far division in the AFC last year to the second easiest this year. The AFCE and AFCN should be brutal this year.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:08 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:

Their division is, as others have said, brutal. Hard to imagine them being better than the Jets or the dolphins. But they do seem to have the patriots number and the patriots are going to be a terrible team this year.

If they do make the playoffs, it’s hard to imagine them being a better than Jacksonville, Cincinnati, or obviously, the Chiefs. And Pittsburgh and Cleveland might even be added to that list, although I don’t think so.

One improvement I think they made that no one seems to be paying much attention to is signing Damien Harris. He may be the solution to the running game. I don’t think it will be James Cook.
Don’t discount Baltimore either. Or the LAC.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:13 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:

I need to see something from the butthole surfer that’s better than sub 200 yard games before I’ll believe Cleveland can do anything.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:14 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I think it’s Miami if Tua can stay healthy. What’s wild is KC went from what many thought would be the hardest by far division in the AFC last year to the second easiest this year. The AFCE and AFCN should be brutal this year.
You see that pick Tua threw yesterday? I wouldn’t put much money on them.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:14 PM 08-20-2023
We’ll find out about them pretty quickly.

Love that the NFL gave them the Jets on primetime week 1.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:20 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Fuck Shitsburgh.

But that defense is legit. I have my doubts about their offense.
Najee Harris and George Pickens are for real.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:12 PM 08-20-2023
You see that pick Tua threw yesterday? I wouldn’t put much money on them.
I won’t put too much stock in the preseason. What I do know is that last year their offense was night and day different with him on the field. Now will he stay healthy all year? Not banking on that at all.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:30 PM 08-20-2023
Josh Allen in the offseason: “I need to stop playing too much hero ball”.

Josh Allen in his first preseason action:

Josh Allen is some experience to watch..

Did he try to go back to throw the ball after already crossing the line of scrimmage? pic.twitter.com/BlBPwvmfsW

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) August 19, 2023

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:57 PM 08-20-2023
It's okay, Josh only played in the first quarter
-Bills Matilda
[Reply]
lewdog 09:08 PM 08-20-2023
Fuck the ENTIRE AFC East. Every single one of those teams I now hate.

1. Bills. You aren't on our level and never will be. Your fans are morons who deserve 4 more Super Bowl losses. Allen is going to be crying this year but there's an even bigger baby on that team ready to explode, can you Diggs it?!?!?!

2. Dolphins. Tua the Turd. Can we stop talking about this guy?! He's turrible and more beta than Clay. And Tyreek will leave that franchise crying by the time he gets his dick shoved in the dirt enough by the Chiefs. I could see him going full Antonio Brown.

3. Jets. Rodgers IS my most hated player in the league now. What an arrogant piece of trash who has only managed to win a single Super Bowl. Stop anointing that prick!

4. Patriots. Duh.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:05 AM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I won’t put too much stock in the preseason. What I do know is that last year their offense was night and day different with him on the field. Now will he stay healthy all year? Not banking on that at all.
Dig it up. A freshman in High School would know not to make that throw.

Originally Posted by lewdog:
Fuck the ENTIRE AFC East. Every single one of those teams I now hate.

1. Bills. You aren't on our level and never will be. Your fans are morons who deserve 4 more Super Bowl losses. Allen is going to be crying this year but there's an even bigger baby on that team ready to explode, can you Diggs it?!?!?!

2. Dolphins. Tua the Turd. Can we stop talking about this guy?! He's turrible and more beta than Clay. And Tyreek will leave that franchise crying by the time he gets his dick shoved in the dirt enough by the Chiefs. I could see him going full Antonio Brown.

3. Jets. Rodgers IS my most hated player in the league now. What an arrogant piece of trash who has only managed to win a single Super Bowl. Stop anointing that prick!

4. Patriots Brotherfucking Cheatriot Fuckbags. Duh.
Fixed.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:07 AM 08-21-2023
The Tua pick. On the first offensive snap of the game. For posterity.

[Reply]
tredadda 07:30 AM 08-21-2023
The Tua pick. On the first offensive snap of the game. For posterity.

Wasn't a good throw, I agree. I think every QB has their WTF INT moments. Not defending Tua, just not putting too much into that INT. On another note, what is it with no announcer being able to pronounce his last name. There is no N in his last name. Just more me complaining about lazy announcers.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:38 AM 08-21-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Najee Harris and George Pickens are for real.
Pickens, for sure. Harris? He was 35th in YPC last season. That equates to basically meaning every other team's starter and a handful of backups were better than he was at running the ball. He is becoming a version of "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane".
[Reply]
Page 246 of 247
« First < 146196236242243244245246 247 >
Up